William's Wall

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
leilaReinaRileyFacefuckPink_part1_colored_sized.png

All four pictures of Leila and Reina taking turns facefucking Riley then showering her in bunny-jizz are fully-colored. You may find the rest in the album. Even though they're only 3mb the forum won't let me upload them. :shrug:

reina looks so much more thiccer than Leila

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
The more we see of her the more I kinda can't wait to meet her :oops: can't decide to go sub or Domme on main save tho. On one hand she's like really hot as the more dominant one, on the other also not really into the whole idea of being addicted to someone..

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
well I guess as long as I'm careful it'll be fine :p I'll still probably have to try a couple other saves first and see which I like better, maybe

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I for one can't wait to Dom that entire family :smuggo:

Is there still plans for the Sister to go full female potentially? I recall William mentioning it a while ago but its been a hot minute.

Also, a stray thought since William also mentioned the idea of the Sister having preg content as well as Bianca. Steele could potentially saboutage their entire clinic through sheer horniness, no time to run a clinic when the entire staff is busy having child after child:p

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
hey William, just out of curiosity I was just wondering... how would Leila feel about kinky costumes, either on herself or others?

:oops: I just keep wondering how she'd react to a partner wandering around in a maid costume because it's cute. Dom or sub, maid outfit. that's just what they wear. also just a little curious on her thoughts on a Domme that's smaller than her? I'm sure it wouldn't bother someone so confident very much :p just curious on feelings! and very excited about the Bunny Bae!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I for one can't wait to Dom that entire family :smuggo:

Is there still plans for the Sister to go full female potentially? I recall William mentioning it a while ago but its been a hot minute.

Also, a stray thought since William also mentioned the idea of the Sister having preg content as well as Bianca. Steele could potentially saboutage their entire clinic through sheer horniness, no time to run a clinic when the entire staff is busy having child after child:p
hey William, just out of curiosity I was just wondering... how would Leila feel about kinky costumes, either on herself or others?

:oops: I just keep wondering how she'd react to a partner wandering around in a maid costume because it's cute. Dom or sub, maid outfit. that's just what they wear. also just a little curious on her thoughts on a Domme that's smaller than her? I'm sure it wouldn't bother someone so confident very much :p just curious on feelings! and very excited about the Bunny Bae!

Reina will be set up to go full-female for very masculine boyfriends. Clinic won't be sabotaged though, by any preg.

Leila will have roleplay scenes. Costumes are hot. She'll probably remark about height a lot during sex, really impose herself on smaller people, because Size Difference is one of my most poorly concealed fetishes.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
She'll probably remark about height a lot during sex, really impose herself on smaller people, because Size Difference is one of my most poorly concealed fetishes.

I love you so much for this, I need Leila to bully me...Uh my Steele I mean >.> <.<

Also just want to say I love all the little variables and stuff you take into account in your writing, you've done pretty much all my favourite scenes in the game <3

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
kinda want scene based off image that will posted previously. but with steele replacing riley
edit: i missed the missing dick and thought she was syri

Last edited:
Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Once again that is not Siri Syri. Her name is Riley; she is one of Will's characters.

(After the original post, I had to correct my mistake of spelling Syri's name wrong.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark67titan

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Reina will be set up to go full-female for very masculine boyfriends. Clinic won't be sabotaged though, by any preg.

Leila will have roleplay scenes. Costumes are hot. She'll probably remark about height a lot during sex, really impose herself on smaller people, because Size Difference is one of my most poorly concealed fetishes.
Hmm... Obvious question but will that fetish work both ways? If your Steele is taller than her that is.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Hmm... Obvious question but will that fetish work both ways? If your Steele is taller than her that is.

I wonder if she’ll act dominating if both of them are similar height, eg. Steele is 6’0”, and Leila is 6’5”, where there’s little difference

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I wonder if she’ll act dominating if both of them are similar height, eg. Steele is 6’0”, and Leila is 6’5”, where there’s little difference
Spoken like somebody who hasn't stared down a person five inches shorter.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
:iiam:

Read a lot of Leila and have been doing a thorough edit comb down through her content to get back in the context. More to come tomorrow. Please consider following my Picarto if you want to see it live.
Hmm... fair enough.

Although it would be kind of funny to read Leila reacting to my ten foot tall Tentacle-Slime-Monster Steele. It would be a bonus but I've also grown accustomed to the fact that writing for extremely irregular Steeles is a bit too much of a pain, so Ive just gotten used to headcanon-ing that every Dom in the galaxy is awkwardly stammering their lines to a heavily-armed, armoured and shielded mass of tentacles with the GDP of a small country.

Granted, I might be crazy and that represents a pretty average Steele (Save the Antennas I havent figured out how to get rid of yet).

Quick question though, will Leila's scenes support double penetration? You usually go for it but the sense I've gotten is that Leila will be pretty heavily orientated on her dick and her being the one doing the penetrating rather than the other way around, so Im not sure if you think its worth dealing with the peripheries.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hmm... fair enough.

Although it would be kind of funny to read Leila reacting to my ten foot tall Tentacle-Slime-Monster Steele. It would be a bonus but I've also grown accustomed to the fact that writing for extremely irregular Steeles is a bit too much of a pain, so Ive just gotten used to headcanon-ing that every Dom in the galaxy is awkwardly stammering their lines to a heavily-armed, armoured and shielded mass of tentacles with the GDP of a small country.

Granted, I might be crazy and that represents a pretty average Steele (Save the Antennas I havent figured out how to get rid of yet).

Quick question though, will Leila's scenes support double penetration? You usually go for it but the sense I've gotten is that Leila will be pretty heavily orientated on her dick and her being the one doing the penetrating rather than the other way around, so Im not sure if you think its worth dealing with the peripheries.

If the PC does her from behind, and they will, her ass is fair game. Always.

// pc Multicock

Her pussy might not ever be yours, but her ass will be. A vicious slap to the small of her waist slows her just enough for{ another of your dicks/ your other [pc.cockNoun]} to squeeze between her valley and breach the plush loop of her sphincter, screwing fresh ardor into the all-encompassing pressure of the bunny-woman's backdoor. "FSHHH..!" She emits an alien sound that somehow contains derisiveness. "Guess you've - got - it - in you - after all!" Holding on for dear life, the dual ecstasies of pussy and ass chip away at whatever's left of your self-control. Her holes tighten up around your virile boners{ 3+ cocks: while the{ other slaps/ the rest slap} uselessly against her shapely aft-quarters/ else: and caress you in ways that lesser, one-dick havers can never know}.

Not an anal virgin by any means, her ring sucks you in of its own accord then squeezes firm enough to savor each inch of [pc.cockColor] dickskin taking up space in her lower intestines. Questing for her prostate, you battle the taut compression of her collaring butthole. Indescribable heat washes over your mass as you ignite her libido, aiming yourself in the direction of her cum-button, if for no other reason than to enhance the goopy flow from her dirty, pulsing stallion-mast.

// merge

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
How smoll are you in RL Keeters?
Irl I actually am five foot exactly. It doesn't seem that small until I meet people just a few inches taller or go to the deeper end of the swimming pool. Or can't reach a cabinet. Or have to climb to get on a bed. Or sit properly in a chair and realize my feet don't touch the floor. :catstare: the only benefit is people think ur cute.

Keet

Jun 15, 2018
Oklahoma
I have met so many people who complain about being sooo short and they're all like 5'5-5'6. I was a pre-mature birth so I'm pretty sure that's why I'm still TINY.

Reactions: Malidica

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I have met so many people who complain about being sooo short and they're all like 5'5-5'6. I was a pre-mature birth so I'm pretty sure that's why I'm still TINY.

Apologies for butting in but oh my god is it good to see someone else have this issue! I'm 5'0 as well and whenever someone complains they're short when they've got 5" on me I want to bop them on the head with a yardstick. I can barely see part of my face in some bathroom mirrors >.<

On the topic of Leila I hope she'll give plenty of ear scritches and praise because between that and the size difference my Steele will be in paradise! I adore how the jumper scenes praise my PC but I need it from Leila xD

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
whenever someone complains they're short when they've got 5" on me I want to bop them on the head with a yardstick
And then you realize you can't reach up high enough to do it?

Questions to William about Leila and status effects and similar: any plans to mention or take Omega Oil status effects into account? Vaginal and/or anal virginity? Trap pouch balls? Innocent Allure, Flexibility, Limber (yoga with Paige one) perks? Tattoos like Whore Stamped, Slut Stamp, Barcoded? Latex skin?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I think what William is implying is that with all the features he's putting into Leila, it reads kind of like those Tweets?

I actually don't talk on the forums the way I generally do on the Public Discord.

I'm an incredible ball-slut. I regularly pontificate on the joys of big, fat, ripe, sagging balls, the kinds with folds. Smooth, dripping-wet musk-cushions that wobble in one's palms, too large for even both hands. Slippery, spherical surfaces like canvas for lipstick. Orbs that shake and jostle with every lap; heaving, pillowy softness that claps gently or roughly into the face or taint of a sub getting the deep throating/dicking they deserve. Thin beads of sweat and other genital odors trickling down the exterior curvature in perfect lines. Nutsacks brimming large with weighty loads that no tongue can lift them, regardless of determination; simply, they droop on the sucker's nose, overloading their senses of Smell, Taste, and Sight with the only two things that matter. Doughy, fuzzy, or scaly, it doesn't matter. Their sumptuous diameters throb thickly to the ministrations of their submissive, churning up a surplus of testosterone. The job is only done when one's drunken, pheromone-drenched face is reflected in the polish.

If you've read heavily into my oral, you'll know how much love and care I put towards ball worship. However I will admit, Bianca was definitely too long. There's up to 5 paragraphs depending on the PC's nut size.

And then she has a blue-ball milking scene. :catte:

Last edited: