William's Wall

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by William., Nov 20, 2018.

1. William.

William. Well-Known Member
    Creator

With the addition of Rat's Raiders I felt it worthwhile to start a proper writing post rather than using event threads to update on everything tangentially related. It is content produced 100% by me and not simply random scenes.

This thread I will keep updated for all that I do from now on, and where I'll have listed what I'm currently working on. Please use this thread for all feedback and questions related to what I do as I continue writing for TiTS. Thank you very much for your interest.

I have my own Patreon now. Your pledges will support all the content I write going forward even if it's not commissioned. By no means should you feel obligated or expected to do this! I will carry on as I always have -- and thank you, truly, to all who have supported me.

Implemented
    Bored Jumpers
    • Four Win Scenes: [TakeHerDick], [Cowgirl], [Heat Sex], [Blow Her]
    • Two Loss Scenes: [Crotch Worship], [Sex Pet],
    • Four Bad Ends: [Bed Warmer], [Gang's Pet], [Property], [Gift]
    • Post-Slave Rebellion Orgy in the Zheng Shi Mines
    L.D.C. + Shock Hopper; the Jumper Leaders
    • Four Win Scenes: [Dom His Butt], [Get Worshiped], [Threesome], [Drain Bunnies]
    • One Bad End: Shock Hopper's Shock Slave
    Cyber Punk Security Operatives
    • One Win Scene: [Fuck Her]
    • One Loss Scene: [Male SecOp Throatfuck]
    Rat's Raiders - Pi-Rats on Zheng Shi

Done - Awaiting Implementation
    • N/A

Content Roadmap - In Order of Priority

• Generic Laquine Pregnancy, Laquine Ears TF Effects (Lapine Ears!!) + Oral Tease!
    • Cyber Punk Security Operative Expansion (Girl Cat needs a loss scene, and two bad ends)
    • Dr. Bianca Ketria, Wandering Milf Fox Doctor - Editing Overhaul
    • Rodenian TF Commission - Including Ear Pussies and a handful of Ear Sex scenes. The difference to be made up by me.
    • Leila Harper (Bored Jumper Waifu)

#1 William., Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018 at 10:23 PM
    ThasV, sor, Lkynmbr24 and 13 others like this.
  2. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

From one guy that overachieved in a submission to another:

Hello!

3. Raskputin

Raskputin Member

This might have been answered already in another thread, but will Leila be one of the pre-existing jumpers (as in the player chooses which jumper is canonically Leila by recruiting her) or will she be an independent character?

I wouldn't mind either option, just curious as to how you will be handling it.

4. William.

Creator

You will be able to choose which Jumper Leila is. I did write a few thousand words into her document a while ago on the series of events for this. I decided that after 20 Jumper encounters you will have a rare event in the mines where two laquines are accosting one. You can decide to step in or walk on. If you step in, then you see four options, letting you decide what color bunny is being harassed. There are consequences for the choices in these events for her character.

Afterward, Leila will always be found in the Break Room with the Dong Designer on the Foundry level until recruitment is formally possible.

In short, you get to choose which of the four bunnies you like for aeshetic (I lined out a load of [leila.##] parsers for this), and it's always Leila. For future content, since LDC + Shock Hopper are coming up soon, when you beat the Jumper leaders Leila will approach you automatically without the Mine encounters, and you can go on to things from there.

She's going to be designed like Ardia a bit in that she provides you some more info and can be sexed up royally when you first get to Zheng Shi.

[​IMG]

gena138 and sor like this.
  5. Axilgreen

Axilgreen Well-Known Member

a new crewmate and pregnancy. well someones after my own heart

6. Raskputin

Raskputin Member

Thanks for the comprehensive response,

couldn't agree more, cant wait for it to come out

7. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Wait, are the Bored Jumper pregnancies just for the rando jumpers or will Lelia also be able to get knocked up/impregnate Steele?

This would make Lelia the 2nd crew member capable of impregnating Steele.

8. William.

Creator

I've chosen not to have pregnancy in my NPCs, sorry. In Leila's case I fall back on the lore: fertility plague. Leila does not go into heat (without some form of medical assistance ;)) and is incapable of conceiving children. When Generic Laquine Pregnancy is added, it will prevent Leila from spawning in the mines until any existing term is carried out, because I want Jumpers to be preggable by the PC with several events like the Zil Pregnancies.

You might think you could preg and be pregged by all the jumpers and it would count but nope :catte:

9. Axilgreen

Axilgreen Well-Known Member

in other words it won't be the uveto problem again. that shit got annoying

10. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Eh it's okay. When Shekka joined we had a about 1000 kids over the course of a weekend. I'll just satisfy myself by taking it out on the randos. :catte: Things are probably better this way.

#10 null_blank, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    William. likes this.
  11. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

I'm still staggered by the number of spawn you put out. I thought 40+ kids was ambitious.

@William. lots of love your for contents. :)

ShySquare and William. like this.
  12. Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24 Well-Known Member
    Creator

We are the crazy ones~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Oaklandpain

Oaklandpain New Member

as someone who loves ball worship and sweat your content has been a godsend! cant wait to see what you come up with next

valkyr42 and William. like this.
  14. Alecsandr

Alecsandr Well-Known Member

out of most of the enemies and npcs added to the mines i gotta say i enjoy the jumpers the most, i think only ardia (who scratches particular fetishes of mine), and Maike (such an interesting set of scenes), and the forge hound (again muh fetishes) are the only ones who really compete and all but one of those is repeatable now i think about it

15. aylmao1236

aylmao1236 Well-Known Member

I really liked the Gentle sex with the Rodenian Girl great job!

William. likes this.
  16. William.

Creator

I chose to be lazy the past three days to be on top of Rats and any potential issues... and to just be lazy, I needed it. I'm aware of a few quirks in the Reputation dialogue scaling (Befriending them should replace a few things like in the shakedown text) and missing words, I'm going to make the attempt to hash out as much as I can next week for the public patch so they can basically drop in mirror-shine mode, but for how little issue there is overall with them I am just way too complacent and happy that they turned out the way they did for their size.

Today my plan is to finish LDC + Shock Hopper contributions for Savin and Fen. I still have the Hopper's Bad End and half a Bimbo/Amazon scene where you ride LDC and get DP'd by the Hopper -- the actual sex, and the amazon lead up. Amazons get to dom the sissy-boi after all.

Often times I come up with too many ideas, but once I make it through my backlog I think I can start getting more consistent. A few times I've said that it isn't a project by me without oral sex being taken to the maximum, but I think I will be adding Breastfeeding to that. My next idealized breastfeeding scene is if you're nice to the rats and their gang overall then you get to breastfeed the entire gang at their hideout -- to be added in the future with their boss Mikhail. I believe there's a stipulation where you never run out of milk so the Dairy Cow/Treated variant will have a different ending where they just all fill up their flasks and bottles with your [pc.milkNoun].

And since Mikhail has only been mentioned briefly (mostly on Fenchat Discord), the five gangs that run Zheng Shi naturally have bosses. LDC + Shock Hopper are the Jumper leadership. Three are undetermined and up in the air. Fen simply said that the Rat boss would be 'a human male with the mouse ears + tail TF'. I'm going to handle him. I forecast him as a romantic rogue, a farcical and dramatic man, but a very standard man for female PCs to engage with. Since he's a regular, average human - much as you can be for a TF + sci-fi game like TiTS - the more modded up amazons/females gain more of an edge and ride him into the ground. Should be funny imho.

On the inverse, not-so modded female PCs will have a very romantic and flirtatious experience.

*All of this assuming you don't just smack them all over the head and forgo being nice to them :p Every boss will serve a purpose for post-Probe engagement on Zheng Shi.

Anyway that's all. This thread exists to let me ramble at people in a more visible spot about the things I will do.

17. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

any chance of letting us give Mikhail something to change his penis? To another penis type, that is. I just don't like human penises, but he sounds interesting so I want my female Steeles to bang him, lol

18. William.

Creator

Haha, I don't know right now. When I wrote his appearance I gave him a 9-inch human dong. More than likely it'll stay that way, I can't imagine anything else fitting him.

19. Regardless

Regardless Active Member

Out of curiosity cut or uncut?
    Uncut, uncut, uncut!

20. Linarahn

Linarahn Well-Known Member

I'm kinda hype for the good doctor. Really looking forward to her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    William. likes this.
  21. William.

Creator

Most likely =V

valkyr42 likes this.
  22. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

There's not even any gay stuff.

How is this wall supposed to satisfy me, the 2%?

I am going to write a very serious letter to my congressman about this wall.

23. William.

Creator

But there are two boys in the Rat Pack, and you can fuck their butts.

Then you can keep fucking them, leaving them gaping.

Also, you can take both mouse-boy's anal virginities.

24. BubbleLord

BubbleLord Well-Known Member
    Creator

You can’t stop this letter; it’s too late B O I

25. Raindrops

I honestly can't think of anything either, as I have no idea what a rat dick looks like

Just figured I'd ask, just in case. I mean, everyone on this forum seems to think horsecocks go well on anything :p

26. Thebiologist

Thebiologist Well-Known Member

As someone who's had to deal with lab rats I can tell you they are surprisingly human-like. You would be surprised how often you you need to fondle with a rat's junk as a biologist. No, not in the way you're thinking. If I tell you how you're probably not going to sleep well tonight so I'm gonna put it behind a spoiler and I highly recommend you don't open it.

Rat dicks are the best place to stick a needle, because veins are ridiculously hard to find.

So yeah, they look a lot like human dicks, but with a very thick layer of skin all over, so the head is barely noticeable, it's almost like a solid tube of skin and it's also sheathed when flaccid.

27. Linarahn

Linarahn Well-Known Member

Are you trying to tell us you have to tickle rat nuts to get anything done in terms of administering medication reliably?

28. Banana212

Banana212 New Member

So, is the Rat Raiders encounter supposed to be incredibly tough, or am I just doing something wrong?
    My Steele is a level 10 merc with either Vamp Blade or Plasma Hawk and good stats (Physique maxed, most other stats high) and either Goo Armor or Suit of Augment-weave Armor.
    I've never come close to beating them. They stunlock me with grapples, blinds and such, they heal each other's shield, even if I focus fire I can't defeat one before I'm taken out myself.

29. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

Well you do more damage with Kinetic weapons than Energy, it's better for a Merc to use gear that increases Defense and Fortification, and your perk setup might be wrong.

Since you mentioned melee weapons, I will assume you are a melee fighter. Go for the biggest Kinetic damage number you can find, like the Saurmorian Hammer. You want Detonation Charge to damage single targets because your other perks give your melee multi-target damage. Since melee Mercs can hit flying enemies, use the Warden Shield from Kattom as your ranged weapon. Augment-Weave isn't bad, but you should try to get the Ramshackle Power Armor or Frostbane Plate. Use Second Wind only when you reach 0 Energy or 50% health.

I'm not a Merc myself, but this is how one of my friends plays, and he hasn't lost.

Banana212 likes this.
  30. Raindrops

... Huh! TIL. That's nice to know, and I really wish I hadn't opened the spoiler. Curiosity killed this kittybirb for sure

Oh well, minor detail, if the rat-dude is interesting enough I'll probably bang him on my female Steeles anyway