William's Wall

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hair style, skin coloring and demeanor are all different. Also, since there's different artists involved, both are slightly different in facial features likely, but it's tough to codify. Also, one is in the game, the other might not ever be. William hasn't committed to that. At least not that I've seen. I always thought that Rilley was William's version of Steele.

I've been thinking about why people mistake Riley for Erra and Syri, but I still don't see it.

Riley has freckles on her face, shoulders, chest, and butt. Bright green eyes (to Erra's dark green and Syri's blue), bright tan-orange skin, always wearing a collar, and no jewelry. She has a short ponytail whereas Erra has a bobcut and Syri has an even fringe on straight, long hair.

The only thing she shares with Syri and Erra is the black hair & fur. Otherwise, they each cut strikingly different profiles, have entirely different facial structures, body shapes, dispositions, etcetera. I just ask, "How can Riley look like Syri and Erra if Erra and Syri have never been considered similar?"

Also yes, Riley is my pc.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Folks only see the superficial pet play angle. Also, nobody who plays TiTS reads or even has eyes.

The truth is I'm just a bot using Babblefish! :iiam:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I've been thinking about why people mistake Riley for Erra and Syri, but I still don't see it.
All you people look alike.

Last edited:
Reactions: sumgai

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Riley and Syri look exactly alike except for their nether regions (and skin tones, in colored pieces). That's why :p

have entirely different facial structures, body shapes, dispositions, etcetera.

Nobody can draw Syri consistently so :shrug:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Nobody can draw Syri consistently so :shrug:

That can happen when you take text and try and put into visuals.

(at least Cheshire drew Syri with her dick to set the standard)

Now, about William...

I hope you're resting well, getting good grub and maintaining social contacts that aren't degenerates. But plz don't neglect the degenerates which I'm apart of. Looking forward to more of your stuff. :)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Can't think of Syri without her blue eyes.

Always nice to see a happy pup, though, no matter what her name is.

Reactions: Majincotton

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Hair style, skin coloring and demeanor are all different. Also, since there's different artists involved, both are slightly different in facial features likely, but it's tough to codify. Also, one is in the game, the other might not ever be. William hasn't committed to that. At least not that I've seen. I always thought that Rilley was William's version of Steele.

Rilley Steele?

You also need to account for people's brains looking for a match in their memories, given that the art styles and artists can produce quite different works, all of the same character, the games actually train people to both look for the closest match and also forgive a certain amount of differences. Riley is a doggo, a girl doggo, she got dark skin, she does pet play, plenty of people looking at her art would first think of who fits that, especially since Riley is unknown to them. I think you'll find it's not people confusing Riley for Erra or Syri, just assuming it's one of them as they don't even know of Riley. I know Riley now so i have 3 tan doggo girls into petplay, most folks only know of two.

you mean two? Syri isn’t into it, unless you mean anno

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Oh, and there was bet petplay.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
O.O bet petplay?

shit I think I remember, this is why we need something to revisit this, the reason why I didn’t do that scene, is because when I tried to do something she didn’t want, the bar tender pointed a gun at me

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh, that scene, vaginal, she doesn't want kids, if you push it you say something like "whoa, you brought kids into this, not me, who's got a condom?" and then she plows you in the snatch.

yea, but later she allows it, i was confused as to why make a big deal out of it

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
yea, but later she allows it, i was confused as to why make a big deal out of it
Syri puts on a condom in all vaginal sex scenes.

*claps hands* ANYWAY! Riley is NOT Syri and she has some excellent art.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Man, I wonder if William will someday actually make Riley for the game? There is so much art of her and she keeps coming up, it gets a guy thinking:smuggo:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've been remiss about keeping my front page updated for a few weeks, so I gave it a makeover. Everything's been cleaned up and hopefully a little nicer to look at as I add more and more to it. Additionally, the Roadmap has been updated. I meant to do this earlier, but I had a frustrating event rob me of sleep and ruin much of my day. I'm basically salvaging it for the next 6-7 hours in hopefully accomplishing some writing and keeping my pace and circadian rhythm.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
You know what i love most about your writing style Will? Your damn attention to the variable possibilities of these games. If a guy can cum buckets in one of your scenes, he doesn't just cum buckets, you describe in detail all the ways the huge load is unloaded. If the PC has a lengthy tongue you don't just say they penetrate deeper with it, you describe how the PC curls their tongue up into a drill and carves out the other characters pussy or asshole. If a girl is a gusher, she doesn't just squirt, she bathes her partners face in a river like the elves in Alexis Flower's comic 'Roved Out'. You always go that one step further to make however i've set my character up, feel like everything i invested in appears in a scene, it's so validating.

Sure, the other authors do a lot of that, but i always notice less of it, it's the hallmark of your style to see virtually all of my specific PC's sexual capabilities utilised in their hedonistic acts and that's why you're my favourite author.

cc8f441510.jpg

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
You know what i love most about your writing style Will? Your damn attention to the variable possibilities of these games. If a guy can cum buckets in one of your scenes, he doesn't just cum buckets, you describe in detail all the ways the huge load is unloaded. If the PC has a lengthy tongue you don't just say they penetrate deeper with it, you describe how the PC curls their tongue up into a drill and carves out the other characters pussy or asshole. If a girl is a gusher, she doesn't just squirt, she bathes her partners face in a river like the elves in Alexis Flower's comic 'Roved Out'. You always go that one step further to make however i've set my character up, feel like everything i invested in appears in a scene, it's so validating.

Sure, the other authors do a lot of that, but i always notice less of it, it's the hallmark of your style to see virtually all of my specific PC's sexual capabilities utilised in their hedonistic acts and that's why you're my favourite author.

like his pheromones scenes with Roxy and Bianca, and snakebyte scenes