William's Wall

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
If you've read heavily into my oral, you'll know how much love and care I put towards ball worship. However I will admit, Bianca was definitely too long.

Bollocks (teehee), I was just now going through those scenes with my Kaithrit with nuki nuts and thoroughly enjoying it. Only disappointing part of Bianca is not being able to get her off in her first couple sex scenes but big balls seem to give her multiples in the BJ so they're a must have.

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Bollocks (teehee), I was just now going through those scenes with my Kaithrit with nuki nuts and thoroughly enjoying it. Only disappointing part of Bianca is not being able to get her off in her first couple sex scenes but big balls seem to give her multiples in the BJ so they're a must have.

Tonight on "The author's poorly concealed fetishes"...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So despite your authorial content, i don't actually know the specifics of your sexuality William, is it only girls and girls with huge balls or do you also like the majesty of a hefty nutsack on a musky man? (wracking my brain to remember if you've written such content...).

I play favorites for Futa.

But you should read the Male Milodan Cock Worship win scene. That will answer your question.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I actually don't talk on the forums the way I generally do on the Public Discord.

I'm an incredible ball-slut. I regularly pontificate on the joys of big, fat, ripe, sagging balls, the kinds with folds. Smooth, dripping-wet musk-cushions that wobble in one's palms, too large for even both hands. Slippery, spherical surfaces like canvas for lipstick. Orbs that shake and jostle with every lap; heaving, pillowy softness that claps gently or roughly into the face or taint of a sub getting the deep throating/dicking they deserve. Thin beads of sweat and other genital odors trickling down the exterior curvature in perfect lines. Nutsacks brimming large with weighty loads that no tongue can lift them, regardless of determination; simply, they droop on the sucker's nose, overloading their senses of Smell, Taste, and Sight with the only two things that matter. Doughy, fuzzy, or scaly, it doesn't matter. Their sumptuous diameters throb thickly to the ministrations of their submissive, churning up a surplus of testosterone. The job is only done when one's drunken, pheromone-drenched face is reflected in the polish.

If you've read heavily into my oral, you'll know how much love and care I put towards ball worship. However I will admit, Bianca was definitely too long. There's up to 5 paragraphs depending on the PC's nut size.

And then she has a blue-ball milking scene. :catte:

Well ... Goddamn, William ... I think my balls got heavy thinking about this. Can I get some advice on your writing style, I really want your notes!

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Hey Will, something I have been wondering for a while is if it would be possible for you to post the monthly poll options on here when you do them? I don't mean that you should put the poll here, and I don't know why I want to know what they are so bad, but I really want to know what the options are. If not thats fine I just have wanted to ask for a couple months.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey Will, something I have been wondering for a while is if it would be possible for you to post the monthly poll options on here when you do them? I don't mean that you should put the poll here, and I don't know why I want to know what they are so bad, but I really want to know what the options are. If not thats fine I just have wanted to ask for a couple months.

dfdd924468.png

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
And are these polls a singular winner scenario or more like what order you're going to make them in? Cause i want all 4 :p

Every month, people who support my patreon with $5 or more get to suggest ideas for a poll, run them by me, and things I like and want to do get added. When they're on the poll, that means I want to do them. It's whatever people want to see sooner gets voted on, then I try to do it for the month. In December, I'll always clear the poll of whatever's left so that the new year starts clean.

The Sydian scene will be for this month, leaving the other three to be voted on next month.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
And do you add more as you go or finish a list before making a new one? i.e. will all of those be completed eventually, or will continual losses lead to a discard?

I add when I feel like it. Just because something doesn't make it to the poll doesn't mean it won't ever be used. Someone wanted some grav-cuff scenes a while back and I saw potential in them for Adjatha's Hydra, as we see in-game right now.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Hey will, I was wondering if all of your content for Zheng shi, plus Bianca pt. 2 is still on track to be put out by the end of the year, or did it get pushed back to next year?

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I'm still waiting patiently for Roo crew:p

Every time I glance across the doc for some reason I for reason imagine I see William's icon, get super excited then realize its not there, its become an emotional rollercoster :catstare:

That being said, patience is a virtue. I'd gamble on maybe 2021 for her or Bianca with the following in 2022, since they are pretty hefty and William has a pretty intense workload.

It only seems like a long time become we have gotten used to William being a monster, most writers take that long for a single project half as ambitious as either.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018

Every time I glance across the doc for some reason I for reason imagine I see William's icon, get super excited then realize its not there, its become an emotional rollercoster :catstare:

That being said, patience is a virtue. I'd gamble on maybe 2021 for her or Bianca with the following in 2022, since they are pretty hefty and William has a pretty intense workload.

It only seems like a long time become we have gotten used to William being a monster, most writers take that long for a single project half as ambitious as either.

lol that’s a big emphasis on heft, so true, that’s why a lot of people love and respect him as a writer, takes a lot of dedication to what he does and not every writer on here can handle the work that he does

Reactions: HalfALifeLol

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

Why 2021 and 2022? That's a vast overestimation of a project that's very near to completion and one that's got a template to work with. Reina adds on to that, of course, but again...

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Why 2021 and 2022? That's a vast overestimation of a project that's very near to completion and one that's got a template to work with. Reina adds on to that, of course, but again...
That just confirms my point about you being a writing monster, most writers couldnt do that scale with any quality in that span, much less believably.

It says alot that you can say it and I believe you:p

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I don't know how he does it, writing 8 hours a day, feels the need to write on the one day he takes off a week, i'd love to examine his brain.

Working here has given me a purpose I lacked. Some days aren't as good as others, for sure, and there are errors along the way that I have to do my best to keep up with, but I'm in my element.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
@null_blank

I need to explain Meadow Steele to someone. Can you help?

WilliamToday at 1:43 PM
I'm starting to wonder what it will look like if Hoshi and Meadow meet.
233999177242247168.png

MeteorCat07Today at 1:44 PM
Meadow?

HoshiToday at 1:44 PM
Meadow, from cloud meadow?

Naleen DropkicksToday at 1:44 PM
Meadow Steele , the Breeder Supreme

HoshiToday at 1:45 PM
Huh
233999177242247168.png

MutamuToday at 1:45 PM
meadow steele, the breeder of a million young

KurokoToday at 1:45 PM
i take offense to that tittle

Haku Koku DomainToday at 1:45 PM
sup tea cup

Is it that Steele that has "haha funny number go up" cranked to the max?

SCP-367-10 (Luno)Today at 1:45 PM
233999177242247168.png
that would be a meeting of the slut century

KurokoToday at 1:45 PM
>million
[1:45 PM]
ok nvm

RohezkToday at 1:45 PM
Only what's natural when a seeder and a seedbed meet, times infinite

Naleen DropkicksToday at 1:45 PM
meadow has so many kids, the game lags
233999177242247168.png

Haku Koku DomainToday at 1:45 PM

MutamuToday at 1:45 PM
it takes literal minutes to scroll through the list
233999177242247168.png

How the fuck--

Haku Koku DomainToday at 1:46 PM
you probably age a couple years at that point
[1:46 PM]
unless you use save editor

HoshiToday at 1:46 PM
how is it possible there can only be so many different species you can birth
233999168891387904.png

or are there additionnal lines added when you have too many babies of the same thing

RohezkToday at 1:46 PM
It goes beyond the long long int range
233999177242247168.png

Haku Koku DomainToday at 1:46 PM
cause
it can

HoshiToday at 1:46 PM
I need to see it.

MutamuToday at 1:47 PM
it's mostly impressive bc she bears them. Like siring that many spawn would be one thing

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
February
I wasn't going to until I noticed William liked your comment:
View attachment 11526
Reproduction Statistics
Offspring
* Total: 49803
* Total @ Daycare: 15327
* Births, Total: 45146
* Births, Ausar Children (generic): 150
* Births, Bored Jumper (Gray) Children: 1003
* Births, Bored Jumper (White) Children: 1010
* Births, Bored Jumper (Creamy) Children: 1005
* Births, Bored Jumper (Brown) Children: 1011
* Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Fertile: 201
* Births, Bothrioc Eggs, Infertile: 1234
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Total: 1424
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Infertile: 386
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Fertile: 1026
* Births, Butt Bug Eggs, Fertile, Hybrid: 12
* Births, Cockvines: 540
* Births, Cockvines, Captured: 447
* Births, Cunt Snake Eggs, Hatched: 399
* Births, Takhisis’s Eggs: 108
* Births, Ilaria Children: 174
* Births, Korgonne Young: 35
* Births, Lah’s Children: 100
* Births, Lapinara Eggs: 148
* Births, Laquine Children (generic): 291
* Births, L.D.C.’s Children: 8
* Births, Milodan Young: 534
* Births, Mirrin’s Children: 1
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Huntress: 82
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Renvra: 24
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Royal: 507
* Births, Nyrean Eggs, Total: 613
* Births, Psychic Tentacle Beasts, Total: 33
* Births, Psychic Tentacle Beasts @ Daycare: 27
* Births, Quaelle’s Children: 33
* Births, Rahn Eggs, Total: 30754
* Births, Rahn Eggs @ Daycare: 32
* Births, Rahn Eggs @ TamaniCorp: 30722
* Births, Raskvel Eggs, Total: 370
* Births, Renvra’s Children: 97
* Births, Riya’s Children: 87
* Births, Sera’s Children: 95
* Births, Shekka’s Children: 2689
* Births, Shock Hopper’s Children: 16
* Births, Sydian Young: 127
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Total: 672
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Planted: 23
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds @ Daycare: 643
* Births, Water Queen Young: 17
* Births, Zephyr’s Children: 135
* Births, Zil Young: 212
* Sired, Total: 4657
* Sired, Aina’s Children: Nina and others
* Sired, Aina’s Sons: 41
* Sired, Aina’s Daughters: 58
* Sired, Briha’s Children: Aya, Brahn and 115 others
* Sired, Briha’s Sons: 61
* Sired, Briha’s Daughters: 56
* Sired, Bored Jumper (Gray) Children: 112
* Sired, Bored Jumper (White) Children: 104
* Sired, Bored Jumper (Creamy) Children: 112
* Sired, Bored Jumper (Brown) Children: 112
* Sired, Ellie’s Children: 3
* Sired, Takhisis’s Eggs: 184
* Sired, Ilaria’s Children: 390
* Sired, Khorgan’s Children: 175
* Sired, Mirrin’s Children: 1
* Sired, Nyrean Eggs, Royal: 514
* Sired, Quaelle’s Children: 4
* Sired, Quinn’s Children: 1
* Sired, Raskvel Eggs: 258
* Sired, Raskvel @ Daycare: 10
* Sired, Roxy’s Children: 400
* Sired, Sam’s Children: 492
* Sired, Stella’s Children: 820
* Sired, Tam’s Children: 182
* Sired, Ula’s Children: 280
* Sired, Zheniya Children: 261
* Sired, Zil Children: 36
Produce
* Total: 6237
* Births, Ovalasting Eggs, Total: 4109
* Births, Ovilium Eggs, Total: 1005
* Births, Wulfe Eggs, Total: 18
* Births, TamaniCorp Egg Trainer Eggs, Total: 1099
* Births, Venus Pitcher Seeds, Unfertilized: 6
April
The nursery is now 50% bunnies.
Lapine Offspring - Total: 12142
* 18+ Years: 782 sons, 736 daughters, and 863 mixed-gender
* 16-18 Years: 79 sons, 67 daughters, and 78 mixed-gender
* 12-16 Years: 276 sons, 297 daughters, and 318 mixed-gender
* 8-12 Years: 312 sons, 359 daughters, and 392 mixed-gender
* 4-8 Years: 285 sons, 244 daughters, and 254 mixed-gender
* 1-4 Years: 1676 sons, 1724 daughters, and 1733 mixed-gender
* 9-12 Months: 107 sons, 98 daughters, and 107 mixed-gender
* 6-9 Months: 288 sons, 276 daughters, and 297 mixed-gender
* 3-6 Months: 146 sons, 167 daughters, and 164 mixed-gender
* 1-3 Months: 5 sons, 6 daughters, and 6 mixed-gender

Reactions: kachowski labowski

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
@null_blank

I need to explain Meadow Steele to someone. Can you help?

Ask Hoshi if they've read Lovecraft. If yes, then enter with the phrase "Before the ageless mother of tens of thousands of young."

"Oh, btw, Meadow is so modded for preg, she can spit out a human baby in under 20 days."

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I feel like I have to apologize to William cuz he made Kurako, and I said that she decrease my cum max output, but I didn’t know how nuki nuts worked in this game, and I feel bad for saying, so I’m sorry

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
Normally I'd put this in my own art thread but it is practice sketches of Leila and Roxy.

50a68R8.png

and just as I go to submit this comment I realized I left my notes to myself which honestly look more like the frantic scrawlings of a mad sheep then just my thoughts on what I need to work on...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Normally I'd put this in my own art thread but it is practice sketches of Leila and Roxy.

50a68R8.png

and just as I go to submit this comment I realized I left my notes to myself which honestly look more like the frantic scrawlings of a mad sheep then just my thoughts on what I need to work on...

I had a nightmare this afternoon, but when I woke up and saw this I about cried, to be honest. Thank you, Sheep. This means a lot.