William's Wall

SheepPun

Apr 30, 2016
I had a nightmare this afternoon, but when I woke up and saw this I about cried, to be honest. Thank you, Sheep. This means a lot.
I seem to have a weird ability to sense when you'll need pick me ups, huh.
Either way, I'm glad you like it!

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Sorry for the silence. The entire last week was essentially trashed by extenuating circumstances.

Today I wrote about 6000 words for Leila. Now that I fully reviewed her and laid out all my notes, I can continue properly on with something of her scale. What I did today involved her using the Dong Designer. And while she uses the Dong Designer, the player can Slam her pussy (and butt, multidick havers!) or kneel down and suck her balls, lick her pussy, and rim her, and then clean her cock afterward. It's a lot of words, no doubt, and they're all devoted to a fairly critical part of her conditional scenes.

Also, by doing her in the DD, the PC opens themself up to revenge if they use it in her proximity (so, on Zheng Shi before recruitment, and on your ship if she's on board). It queues, too. After the D.D. smut is taken care of, I'll like to rev back up with her smaller scenes, such as teasing her too much. If you go to have sex with her and back out three times in a row, you're cuffed and throat-swabbed.

Throat-swabbing is also part of the [Let Her Lead] set of scenes.

Those $2 and up Patrons of mine will find a new Leila doc was added, making 4 documents related to her. This new one was important to separate her Recruitment characterization and fluff from the ZS one.

Thank you for your support. Sorry for the delays.

Also, it looks like I'm finally getting word back on the artist for Anno Facesits. Look forward to this.

unknown.png

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I forget is Leila pure domme or do you plan for her to have a long term role reversal option?

There's a PC Sub and PC Dom scale.

Four documents? Damn, even Bianca only has two (unless there's some I don't know about :p )

It was easier this way. There's the Zheng Shi doc, the Crew doc, and the Sex doc (for literally every main sex scene + the Perform BJ minigame). The fourth one is for ideas.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I forget is Leila pure domme or do you plan for her to have a long term role reversal option?
If I recall correctly, William has plans for both Dom and Sub Leila options, not sure if it will be like Sera who is practically two separate characters based on your choices.

*edit... And William beat me to replying.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I have an open question to my readers.

If you've read the [Blue Viper] in Cherry's Wall, what did you love the most about that interaction in particular? A lot of people really like it and it must be the hypno angle, but I actually can’t tell.

I’m not much of a hypno mindfuck writer you see. I don’t know the audience, but I tried my best for them, and to give all other players dommier options. When I wrote that I honestly felt, by the end, I'd gone way too far and it'd be white noise to most people, but the reception has been very positive. Practically every TiTS blog post recently has had people mentioning it and of course, Adjatha posted her pic on his FurAffinity and there were posts there about it as well.

Reactions: Malidica

Hugsbutts

Jan 8, 2017
i think player-character was bit too ?lively? or emotional to be hypnotised but otherwise it was ok, no issues there. Character feels limited, there is only so much you can do with wallslut but i guess that would make things a bit simpler. Perhaps thats where the feel of "white noise" came from?
if you write hypnostuff in the future, i`d like it to have more build up, like character asks little more every time and hypnotised character to be more eh spellbound or mesmerised i guess

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
What I really enjoyed from the wall snake's bad end, besides obviously all the oral play, was the fact that she made Steele out to be cherished and wanted by her. Not treating them as only an object outright but a loyal pet, soft domination maybe would be a good wording for it.
She gave them the chance to choose, even retain their own name, to ask a wish from her in exchange for them worshiping her, which is quite lurid.
And although Steele will be used forever for her nourishment, being the prize feeder of the vipers leader doen't sound like a bad life to have.
So yeah, the willing submission and how the snake treats Steele were the strong points of this for me. Also liked the reveal of her being the vipers leader, though I did get spoiled before reading

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
What I really enjoyed from the wall snake's bad end, besides obviously all the oral play, was the fact that she made Steele out to be cherished and wanted by her. Not treating them as only an object outright but a loyal pet, soft domination maybe would be a good wording for it.
She gave them the chance to choose, even retain their own name, to ask a wish from her in exchange for them worshiping her, which is quite lurid.
And although Steele will be used forever for her nourishment, being the prize feeder of the vipers leader doen't sound like a bad life to have.
So yeah, the willing submission and how the snake treats Steele were the strong points of this for me. Also liked the reveal of her being the vipers leader, though I did get spoiled before reading
This. 100% this

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m with Mal on this. I absolutely adored the fact we can turn the tables on her as a “fuck you, I’m the one actually in control >;P” and her reaction to it was GLORIOUS. With an added bonus of getting a free dick job if you’re on the Puss Pass. :p

I also love that she’s about the same size as my character (an 8’4” demonic Treated Amazon) so it makes the powerplay extra fun for me (not too many NPCs in this game are bigger than me and even less at about the same height, lol) and I would imagine for anyone smaller as well.

Definite wholehearted agreement that she’s also just a gorgeous snek with hypnotic eyes, so it just adds to the experience of playing along with the hypnosis before role-reversing. The only thing better than role-reversing on a bitch trying to manipulate me is role-reversing on a fucking gorgeous bitch trying to manipulate me. -w-

Speaking of manipulation, I also agree with the folks saying how her form of domination being the soft kind also makes her likable. Which makes her even more dangerous because it’s always the quiet deceptive ones that hit the hardest. And that just makes the mental battle more satisfying because overcoming that form of manipulation is one of the toughest things to do, speaking as someone who’s actually been repeatedly manipulated in this less obvious way (not fun, is all I can say >.>).

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
June hasn't been the best month for me this year. It was a slow pick-up after the lousy circumstances I recently mentioned, and it still sort of is.

But in the interim up til now, there's been some very good Leila progress. My plans for June were definitely hit hard, but Leila's had a new scene with lots of smut added, wherein she uses the Dong Designer in the game. It's proofed for crew, and a number of her other mechanics, featuring lots of conditional interactions before or after. While Leila can use the D.D. to change her phallus, the PC can also ambush her from behind while she's vulnerable, entering sweet, sweet Laquine muff (and booty!) or giving her gonads a long, long submissive wash. Additionally, I reorganized all my notes and mechanics on Leila, ensuring her future writing (and coding) is smooth as can be.

For the rest of the month, after I finish some loose ends on her doc, I'll be turning to some Dhaal Mainquest bits, the Sydian Lovemaking, and some more Cloud 10 to wrap up the month. My Dhaal MQ addition will be a brothel per the Main Quest that will be a focal point in dealing with the Zaibatsus.

For Cloud 10, I'm going to lay out a new enemy to populate Vashbaan, the new region that Nonesuch has carefully laid out. My H&L hermaphrodite sisters are going in at a steady rate too, given that their writing's pretty much all there! C10 is definitely picking up and the summer is heating up too.

I also have made some substantial personal investments lately that will be culminating in Mid-July that I hope will lead to a healthier, more effective work environment. I might share more of it later, but again, it's nothing I could have earned or gained without your constant support.

I'm sorry for the holdups. June was meant to be Leila's month, and it was! But not as much as I needed it to be. We're pushed back a bit, but we'll get back on the trail.

Perhaps in July I might finally, finally get to talk about something else, too.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

If case you forgot...

YOU ALREADY HAD YOUR REVENGE!

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I also have made some substantial personal investments lately that will be culminating in Mid-July that I hope will lead to a healthier, more effective work environment. I might share more of it later, but again, it's nothing I could have earned or gained without your constant support.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Wrote a bunch more Leila today and Laid out the upcoming Dhaal brothel 'Paragon Playground'. In time it will feature characters from Skom and Nonesuch, as well as a number of generic interactions. I think what I'm looking forward most to doing is the VR Space, or what I've called the Mindstream. The VR space lets you jack into a local-area network/mindstream and act out whatever fantasy you can think of. While you're transported, your real body is subject to the whims of anyone who pays to fuck or molest it.

And you can see it, feel it, and sense it happening.

It will be... interesting to write.

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
If you can still actually move your real body then it sounds neat to be doing 2 sex acts at once. But if your real body is non-responsive because you are controlling an online body and you can only lay there while someone else has their way with you... that just sounds weird. Maybe I'm reading into it to much, and i know paralysis is a fetish for some people, I would just like to know more about it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
If you can still actually move your real body then it sounds neat to be doing 2 sex acts at once. But if your real body is non-responsive because you are controlling an online body and you can only lay there while someone else has their way with you... that just sounds weird. Maybe I'm reading into it to much, and i know paralysis is a fetish for some people, I would just like to know more about it.

Your real body becomes recumbent.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Major progress today.

The Paragon Brothel enters a light codeable state. There's much to do, but after 6000 words today I've finished the first of two tailored encounters.

The 'Paragon Playground' has been laid out, foundationed, all the fluff stuff and whatnot. It will have quite a bit of generic and straightforward sex to go with it. The big scenes are the [Catalogues] option and jacking into the Mindstream. I wrote a pair of Zaika Twins named Linxx and Ssong, and you can take the lead with them or let them lead. Quite nice. Next up will be a harem with a Milfy Suula, a raskvel, and a rodenian boy, with a lead and bottom option.

This brothel will also feature one of @Nonesuch 's future NPCs. If you're pledged to his patreon, you'll know who it is. She'll be one of the catalogue options.

More to come.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I hope you can talk to the rodenian boy.

Steele: Why are you here?
Rodenian boy: I'm kind of up to my eyeballs in debt and I figured selling my ass here would be better in the long run then getting a rando bounty hunter dragging me to some Xenogen 'research farm.' What are you doing here?
Steele: Oh, I'm looking for a Steele Tech probe.
Rodenian boy: I'm pretty sure it's not here.
Steele: I see...
*silence then...*
Steele: Wanna bang?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I hope you can talk to the rodenian boy.

Steele: Why are you here?
Rodenian boy: I'm kind of up to my eyeballs in debt and I figured selling my ass here would be better in the long run then getting a rando bounty hunter dragging me to some Xenogen 'research farm.' What are you doing here?
Steele: Oh, I'm looking for a Steele Tech probe.
Rodenian boy: I'm pretty sure it's not here.
Steele: I see...
*silence then...*
Steele: Wanna bang?

Still thinking of how to include Leila in the brothel. Probably have some drunken sex with her in this one. Hopefully people look forward to all the incredible amounts of oral sex and praising headpats you get when you sub to her.

And the animal affection she starts showing when you're giving some back.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I have a hope that you can get her to do some worship if you go down the Dom path... It'd be fun to have the Bun on her knees for a bit:smuggo:

Also excited to see what will come of Roo this month, I'm hoping William is content enough with her other content to start working on the proper sex menu:D