William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So much hype for Leila T_T. ETA on when she’ll be finished?

Same as Roo tbh. They've both been sitting at that "need repeatables" part forever. Given their crew status, there's been a lot of other things that need consideration. And that's all before factoring in other commitments and responsibilities that take up time.

Think I need to ban myself from giving out dates the rest of this year lol. Two years at this has taught me that I can never actually go fast enough to meet them, at least where current/past me is concerned. The absolute best a word count can be in a day is 5000. Anymore is great, but it's an uphill battle. Crew/Companion and persistent NPCs need to support wide swathes and many flavors of the game's player-base.

My record in workflow, most recently (end of May really), was the Cat Harem pregnancy for CoC2. That was about 40k in 7 days, breaking the one set by the first Bored Jumper scenes I wrote at 15k in 3 days. Variation wise, the big thing about that content was that there is a Rut and non-Rut variant to every single configuration, and I limited other variations to knot checks and pregnancy checks. The most recent scene I wrote in TITS that came out as 'efficiently' as the cat preg did was the Fem Sydian lovemaking scene. I kept that one extremely bare variation-wise due to its niche appearance -- you have to use blunt weapons and break her armor then do this specific sequence of events etc, but it's still an all-day thing.

With Roo the idea has always been to formulate a free-form sort-of sex approach for the main brunt of scenes between standard "click this, get this" and other conditionals, some of which have been written already. Position her, getting strip teased along the way (if she's not nude), lots of groping and sensuality, then doing her or getting a BJ in whatever scenario you've created.

With Leila there's so much I want to do and it needs to be written with respect to her crew-ability. I could always shunt some things off to being crew-exclusive, but there's still got to be at least six or so scenes to start her off with to satisfy any player's preferred role at the time -- and don't forget about conditionals, some of which I'm eager to start ASAP. Like teasing her in various non-sex options and getting swept into a sex scene. I'm very happy with how her sub/dom scalar is turning out though, and how, based on her sheer volume of sexytimes, you'll probably vacillate between being the bottom and the top and enjoy having it be remarked on by her. She 'learns' about the PC's aphro saliva, snakebyte throat, and cum sluttery as well.

All I can keep asking for is more time on the personal backlog.

Then we can start looking forward to a proper Year of the Rat. New scamp content is woefully behind all this.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Same as Roo tbh. They've both been sitting at that "need repeatables" part forever. Given their crew status, there's been a lot of other things that need consideration. And that's all before factoring in other commitments and responsibilities that take up time.

Think I need to ban myself from giving out dates the rest of this year lol. Two years at this has taught me that I can never actually go fast enough to meet them, at least where current/past me is concerned. The absolute best a word count can be in a day is 5000. Anymore is great, but it's an uphill battle. Crew/Companion and persistent NPCs need to support wide swathes and many flavors of the game's player-base.

My record in workflow, most recently (end of May really), was the Cat Harem pregnancy for CoC2. That was about 40k in 7 days, breaking the one set by the first Bored Jumper scenes I wrote at 15k in 3 days. Variation wise, the big thing about that content was that there is a Rut and non-Rut variant to every single configuration, and I limited other variations to knot checks and pregnancy checks. The most recent scene I wrote in TITS that came out as 'efficiently' as the cat preg did was the Fem Sydian lovemaking scene. I kept that one extremely bare variation-wise due to its niche appearance -- you have to use blunt weapons and break her armor then do this specific sequence of events etc, but it's still an all-day thing.

With Roo the idea has always been to formulate a free-form sort-of sex approach for the main brunt of scenes between standard "click this, get this" and other conditionals, some of which have been written already. Position her, getting strip teased along the way (if she's not nude), lots of groping and sensuality, then doing her or getting a BJ in whatever scenario you've created.

With Leila there's so much I want to do and it needs to be written with respect to her crew-ability. I could always shunt some things off to being crew-exclusive, but there's still got to be at least six or so scenes to start her off with to satisfy any player's preferred role at the time -- and don't forget about conditionals, some of which I'm eager to start ASAP. Like teasing her in various non-sex options and getting swept into a sex scene. I'm very happy with how her sub/dom scalar is turning out though, and how, based on her sheer volume of sexytimes, you'll probably vacillate between being the bottom and the top and enjoy having it be remarked on by her. She 'learns' about the PC's aphro saliva, snakebyte throat, and cum sluttery as well.

All I can keep asking for is more time on the personal backlog.

Then we can start looking forward to a proper Year of the Rat. New scamp content is woefully behind all this.

when I read this, I was getting a five course meal vibe from a five star restaurant

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
July Progress Report.

July turned out to be my lowest point this year, but some might recall this happened before last year around the same time. And it was for the same reasons. Last year there were a few events that took place that led to me experiencing a period of low productivity: deeply personal events that I'd moved on from at the start of 2020. Incidentally, there were a few issues that arose here and there that threw a lot of things out of whack this year.

Around July 12-14 I went through those motions again and decided I needed to get a few things out of my system. Needed to be nobody for a while. Most of what I was able to get done in July was all in the first week, the brothel for TiTS. Speaking of, TiTS hasn't seen a content injection for a long time and that's because Fen has been clearing his review backlog. I don't foresee his submission queue getting so backed up like this again, at least, so regular content will likely start to flow again.

Tonight we start getting back on track. Just wait and see what happens from here on. There's so much I can't wait to show. After a downtime like this, it's best to raise the volume incrementally, y'know?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
RsZ6WjX.png
Is Leila standing or is she bent over? The perspective is kinda funny.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
July Progress Report.

July turned out to be my lowest point this year, but some might recall this happened before last year around the same time. And it was for the same reasons. Last year there were a few events that took place that led to me experiencing a period of low productivity: deeply personal events that I'd moved on from at the start of 2020. Incidentally, there were a few issues that arose here and there that threw a lot of things out of whack this year.

Around July 12-14 I went through those motions again and decided I needed to get a few things out of my system. Needed to be nobody for a while. Most of what I was able to get done in July was all in the first week, the brothel for TiTS. Speaking of, TiTS hasn't seen a content injection for a long time and that's because Fen has been clearing his review backlog. I don't foresee his submission queue getting so backed up like this again, at least, so regular content will likely start to flow again.

Tonight we start getting back on track. Just wait and see what happens from here on. There's so much I can't wait to show. After a downtime like this, it's best to raise the volume incrementally, y'know?
Assuming I'm reading the backer docs right, I'm really pleased with seeing what you have been pocking at (even if I am regrettably not google docs-literate enough to tell where exactly you poked at Roo and Bianca.

Can only speak for myself but I havent really noticed any drop in productivity so I am more surprised by you feeling like your speed dropped than anything else:p

The Brothel looks pretty great and glad to see some of my most anticipated stuff from you is getting worked on (although I also feel a bit silly for never noticing Bianca's P2 Doc before:confused:)!

A

Athena

Is Kase's "Spoil Him" scene supposed to be accessible if his arm is still broken? Or did I encounter a bug?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is Kase's "Spoil Him" scene supposed to be accessible if his arm is still broken? Or did I encounter a bug?

He must be healed.

// Kase must be healed.

// Must have sexed him before.

// Must be employed by Steele Tech, which means he's wearing the Black & Gold.

// When approaching Kase via the Crew menu, this will fire when the prerequisites are met. The scene will only be repeatable after Kase is helped in it. Will go on cooldown if the PC ignores his intellectual plight.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

Alright. I'll put together a bug report, then. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Every new thing I hear about Leila increases my anticipation for her to be in game. With the amount of care and consideration you're putting into her content, I just know she's going to be amazing.

Reactions: PuppyPrincess

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
lewd bath is losing

To any of my 6 brothers who have voted for massaging, we can still win this! what is closer to massaging, getting pampered in a bath/shower? or sucking titty???

Change your votes comrades! We can't let these milk drinkers win!

just for the record I am just joking around

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I wonder if I can say, based on this poll, people also just want some more content that is in low supply, such as more nursing, and mutual bathing (which I can't think of one existing off the top of my head, like actually joining someone for a lengthy scene of washing, sensual talk etc), and cuddling.

By the way I finished 5700 words of Shekka BJ. Sorry for the delay. Tonight will be the threesome voted on.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
mutual bathing (which I can't think of one existing off the top of my head, like actually joining someone for a lengthy scene of washing, sensual talk etc), and cuddling.
There are a few, mostly centered around scenes in the bathhouse on Myrellion which Verusha (angri hyena) can visit, also you could maybe count the after care with Quaelle (slug mom) though that one is pretty short. There could always be more though...

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Not to mention there's a lot of fervor over it lol.

Keep in mind, the poll about whether the Frostwyrm's dick should be 3 or 6 feet long that B posted on twitter got over 500 votes. This community has a LOT of lurkers. Also I think in this case it is a combination of you being one of the best writers, Bianca being a very different character than most, and also what you said about there being so little nursing, cuddling, or wash/pampering. I know I for one have been having some hard times recently which has drawn me more towards soft things like cuddling and just spending intimate moments with NPCs rather than hardcore rough sex.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I wonder if I can say, based on this poll, people also just want some more content that is in low supply, such as more nursing, and mutual bathing (which I can't think of one existing off the top of my head, like actually joining someone for a lengthy scene of washing, sensual talk etc), and cuddling.
Keep in mind that the people who post in these forums and who vote on strawpolls are a small minority of the game's players. People with fetishes are usually more active in promoting the content they enjoy as well.