William's Wall

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by William., Nov 20, 2018.

1. SheepPun

SheepPun Well-Known Member

2. William.

William. Well-Known Member
    Creator

Sheep these give me strength.

3. William.

Creator

Finished the [Catalogue] section of the Brothel. Not sure when coding will take place but it's about half done at this point, I'd say. Crossed the biggest hump with it. Brothel's got plenty of content to start being usable now. After getting some wander events in though...

4. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Pls make sure to get drink plenty of fluids and rest well! Also, eat your vegetables.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skylinegtr34, sor, William. and 2 others like this.
  5. Zandar

Zandar Well-Known Member

What are this month's patreon poll options?

6. William.

Creator

[​IMG]

7. William.

Creator

Haven't posted recently because it's C10 time. Just piping in with that. If you don't get frequent updates on TiTS or CoC2 even, then assume C10 ;)

8. William.

Creator

9. SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel Well-Known Member

Good Girl Riley very good girl

10. Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34 Well-Known Member

is that anno?

also, would you be interested in finishing amber?

11. HalfALifeLol

HalfALifeLol Well-Known Member

Isn't Amber a bit of a large endeavour?

Not to mention it would take time away from Leila, Bianca and Roo (when she occasionally blips back into existence). Its a bit much to ask a guy to push back his own projects for another NPC.

Also, us poor Bianca and Roo fans need some hope, Bianca Pt2 is in the distant horizon and if my membership is working correctly then Roo's doc hasn't been touched in a hot minute (and seems to fall farther back by the minute). Adding Amber to the docket would be a bit disheartening tbh.

12. Skylinegtr34

I meant in general

13. William.

Creator

No idea. I feel Fen would be better off doing her since she's made up of many of his biggest fetishes.

But then that's more pies in his oven :s

Yeah, Huskar Anno. It'll be for the imagepack whenever it gets done. It's coming from the same BBW artist who drew Bianca's humongous ass for me.

Looks like Anno's is bigger, but only by virtue of being phat.

14. Skylinegtr34

Bianca and thiccc anno taking turns riding Steele’s face

15. Zandar

Zandar Well-Known Member

Take turns? lol, just get a bigger face.

16. Tobey Maguire

Tobey Maguire Well-Known Member

So has Bianca remarried?
    I ask this because I came across a line when you talk to Bianca about her 'Family'.

"But what about her daughter? Cecily. She has her still, right? And she’s still wearing a ring, too.

Bianca looks at her finger and squints. “This isn’t the ring Dian gave me. I gave that to Cecily. Two years after the incident I was able to marry again. My daughter is grown up and pursuing her goals. For the time being, I’ve asked them not to contact me. Three years is a long time, I understand, but I don’t have the strength to face that part of me yet.”

So the way I interpreted this is that after 2 years of being a widow she remarried but to another person which is why she has another ring.

Is this right?

17. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

In one of her talk scenes, she says her mother told her that kitsune have one tail for each lover they'd had. With her basing her appearance off that version of a kitsune and having two tails, the implication is that she's had two lovers by this point. In a less roundabout way: yes, you're right. This will actually be explored in her Familiarity 50+ content which, if I recall that doc correctly and nothing has changed much since I read it, goes something like this:
    At some point, Bianca will suddenly start distancing herself from Steele, who has to confront her about this. When this happens, she reveals that she's starting to have romantic feelings towards them but doesn't want to because both of her previous marriages ended in tragedy and is afraid the same thing will happen with Steele, too. As part of this, she reveals how her second marriage went down:
    Her second husband kidnapped Cecily and forcefully bimbofied her, sending Bianca videos of the process and aftermath. Both of them were later killed during a Peacekeeper raid on the place he was hiding out in.
    Because of her traumatic experiences, she fled to Rush Space 14 to get away from her past, and kept her second wedding ring in an attempt to pretend that everything was still fine. Steele eventually convinces her to throw away the ring and move on with her life, and at 100 Familiarity she accepts her love for Steele and gets a third tail to represent this.

18. William.

Creator

As far as the player can become aware, she's currently married. The ring she's wearing per the extant content is her second husband's ring, who is unnamed.

That said,

I must apologize for my silence and absence. I'm afraid my productivity for the month of July was the lowest this year. Briefly talked about it on the public discord. It's a bit unfortunate that TiTS didn't see much this month, but Fen's clearing the review pile and I don't foresee it getting so backed up again from here on, so hopefully that'll clear his head for the future. The Javascript port upcoming has also been a focus for the staff, outside of writing and coding.

As for me, my few weeks of inactivity can only be described as needing to get a few things out of my system. I should start picking back up again soon. It wasn't exactly a time of rest, but after two years of non-stop work and coordination I needed some time to be no-one.

On the other hand, I obtained some new art, and I've updated Leila's and Riley's art albums with them. Waru-geli finished coloring the last three of my Mr. Pink commissions featuring Leila in three varying positions, and Noburuu reached out to me after nearly a year and did another take on Riley. His first one of her from 2019 is what I consider her nonpareil depiction, so it was wonderful to receive a rear shot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Tobey Maguire

Thank you, I remembered Bianca being a widow and being single and then doubted it when I read that one part in the 'Family' talk scene.

20. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

Kinda wish those images were my Steele

kachowski labowski likes this.
  21. Tobey Maguire

It can be if you make your Steele look like that. Except the freckles. I don't think you can get freckles in TiTS.

22. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Pickmentation, look around the options freckles are in there.

23. kachowski labowski

kachowski labowski Well-Known Member

So much hype for Leila T_T. ETA on when she’ll be finished?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  24. William.

Creator

Same as Roo tbh. They've both been sitting at that "need repeatables" part forever. Given their crew status, there's been a lot of other things that need consideration. And that's all before factoring in other commitments and responsibilities that take up time.

Think I need to ban myself from giving out dates the rest of this year lol. Two years at this has taught me that I can never actually go fast enough to meet them, at least where current/past me is concerned. The absolute best a word count can be in a day is 5000. Anymore is great, but it's an uphill battle. Crew/Companion and persistent NPCs need to support wide swathes and many flavors of the game's player-base.

My record in workflow, most recently (end of May really), was the Cat Harem pregnancy for CoC2. That was about 40k in 7 days, breaking the one set by the first Bored Jumper scenes I wrote at 15k in 3 days. Variation wise, the big thing about that content was that there is a Rut and non-Rut variant to every single configuration, and I limited other variations to knot checks and pregnancy checks. The most recent scene I wrote in TITS that came out as 'efficiently' as the cat preg did was the Fem Sydian lovemaking scene. I kept that one extremely bare variation-wise due to its niche appearance -- you have to use blunt weapons and break her armor then do this specific sequence of events etc, but it's still an all-day thing.

With Roo the idea has always been to formulate a free-form sort-of sex approach for the main brunt of scenes between standard "click this, get this" and other conditionals, some of which have been written already. Position her, getting strip teased along the way (if she's not nude), lots of groping and sensuality, then doing her or getting a BJ in whatever scenario you've created.

With Leila there's so much I want to do and it needs to be written with respect to her crew-ability. I could always shunt some things off to being crew-exclusive, but there's still got to be at least six or so scenes to start her off with to satisfy any player's preferred role at the time -- and don't forget about conditionals, some of which I'm eager to start ASAP. Like teasing her in various non-sex options and getting swept into a sex scene. I'm very happy with how her sub/dom scalar is turning out though, and how, based on her sheer volume of sexytimes, you'll probably vacillate between being the bottom and the top and enjoy having it be remarked on by her. She 'learns' about the PC's aphro saliva, snakebyte throat, and cum sluttery as well.

All I can keep asking for is more time on the personal backlog.

Then we can start looking forward to a proper Year of the Rat. New scamp content is woefully behind all this.

Keet, Jase, Majincotton and 15 others like this.
  25. Skylinegtr34

when I read this, I was getting a five course meal vibe from a five star restaurant

26. William.

Creator

July Progress Report.

July turned out to be my lowest point this year, but some might recall this happened before last year around the same time. And it was for the same reasons. Last year there were a few events that took place that led to me experiencing a period of low productivity: deeply personal events that I'd moved on from at the start of 2020. Incidentally, there were a few issues that arose here and there that threw a lot of things out of whack this year.

Around July 12-14 I went through those motions again and decided I needed to get a few things out of my system. Needed to be nobody for a while. Most of what I was able to get done in July was all in the first week, the brothel for TiTS. Speaking of, TiTS hasn't seen a content injection for a long time and that's because Fen has been clearing his review backlog. I don't foresee his submission queue getting so backed up like this again, at least, so regular content will likely start to flow again.

Tonight we start getting back on track. Just wait and see what happens from here on. There's so much I can't wait to show. After a downtime like this, it's best to raise the volume incrementally, y'know?

Narmlet, Strijoca, gena138 and 5 others like this.
  27. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Well-Known Member

Is Leila standing or is she bent over? The perspective is kinda funny.

28. William.

Creator

I don't question it. That's just how Pink did it lol.

HalfALifeLol likes this.
  29. HalfALifeLol

HalfALifeLol Well-Known Member

Assuming I'm reading the backer docs right, I'm really pleased with seeing what you have been pocking at (even if I am regrettably not google docs-literate enough to tell where exactly you poked at Roo and Bianca.

Can only speak for myself but I havent really noticed any drop in productivity so I am more surprised by you feeling like your speed dropped than anything else:p

The Brothel looks pretty great and glad to see some of my most anticipated stuff from you is getting worked on (although I also feel a bit silly for never noticing Bianca's P2 Doc before:confused:)!

30. Athena

Athena Well-Known Member

Is Kase's "Spoil Him" scene supposed to be accessible if his arm is still broken? Or did I encounter a bug?