William's Wall

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
It's also a meme because in silly mode there's a codex stat that shows how many times Victor fucked Anno and it's always going to be higher than the Player fucked Anno count.
You know its kind of hilarious to consider that an example, since chronologically its more correct to say that Victor came first so Steel is more likely to be the 'offending' party anyway! :D

And Anno's entire bit makes the entire notion of cheating kind of funny to begin with, since she pretty bluntly lays her cards on the table at the point of entry. She is mildly iffy as an heir but you can't really associate dishonestly with any aspect of her (which again might kind of add to her lack of qualifications for being an heir).

Actually, you'd kind of think her parents would be begging Steele to get together with either her and Kaede or Syri. Since none of those three are really the sorts that seem capable of managing their empire and unless you play the deliberately poorly, the PC must seem like the kind of person that is incapable of walking two steps without falling into a proverbial money pit. Its actually hilariously remarkable that no character in the game even comments on this.:p

By the by, is there any plans to have Roo, Bianca or Leila comment on the average PC's rather absurd nature?

Reactions: sumgai

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
And Anno's entire bit makes the entire notion of cheating kind of funny to begin with, since she pretty bluntly lays her cards on the table at the point of entry.

Its not really cheating if she says it at the start of the relationship. Anno is poly. She has a girlfriend (Kaede) and she has you. She might look for hookups in every port, but at the end of the day, she is in a relationship with two people and its your bed she sleeps in (if you pick the option).

And it not like Steele hasn't shagged dozens, if not hundreds, of people during the rush.

Actually, you'd kind of think her parents would be begging Steele to get together with either her and Kaede or Syri. Since none of those three are really the sorts that seem capable of managing their empire and unless you play the deliberately poorly, the PC must seem like the kind of person that is incapable of walking two steps without falling into a proverbial money pit.

You really think the parents Dorna are going to take Steele to one side and ask them to make an honest woman out of one of their daughters? Or do you think that Anno and Syri are incapable of controlling the family fortune? Who says they want it? Syri's happy enough to earn her money with video game tournaments and Anno is a researcher for one of the top corporations.

Sure, Steele pretty much has to breathe and they're rolling in money. They're also a Rusher and that's hardly the most thrilling career you want for an in-law.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Aww, look, some very good girls. Hope they get a treat soon.

And the comment is actually for William's post below.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
5140939560.jpg

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Its not really cheating if she says it at the start of the relationship. Anno is poly. She has a girlfriend (Kaede) and she has you. She might look for hookups in every port, but at the end of the day, she is in a relationship with two people and its your bed she sleeps in (if you pick the option).

And it not like Steele hasn't shagged dozens, if not hundreds, of people during the rush..
Erm... well yeah, thats my point. Anno doesnt hide anything and is never deceitful. The other thing was also my joking because I've seen it mentioned very frequently on threads that alot of folks seem to think Steele is way too far down the social ladder to be taken seriously as a spouse-option for the sisters (which is already weird to me, because Kaede) as well as a poor choice for heiresses. Which the events of the game make dubious to me.:p

Alright I think the netorare derail has gone on long enough.

Oh man I self-owned. This is 30/30 posts. One second.
Aye-aye captain!

So... what are our chances of being the ones putting a leash on Leila?:smuggo:

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015

Oh boy, that is nice! What good girls they must be to get taken all the way to the laquine homeworld(?)! I think that is Roo and Riley if I'm not mistaken, but those would be really small boobs for Roo. Regardless I am very excited to see how this turns out! who is the artist by the way?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh boy, that is nice! What good girls they must be to get taken all the way to the laquine homeworld(?)! I think that is Roo and Riley if I'm not mistaken, but those would be really small boobs for Roo. Regardless I am very excited to see how this turns out! who is the artist by the way?

That's Mana, @beekay 's character in TiTS.

As for the background, was up to the artist. I only specified the puppy girls and the woman in front :>

Reactions: beekay

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Shekka + Anno Threesome is mostly done. Need to do a submissive route for it, but players who like to top will appreciate this for sure. I'd have had it done sooner but I've been pushing on two other things: Roo, a bit, and something for CoC2 that I've announced on Discord -- this is my secret project that I've had in the background for nearly as long as Leila. If you're on the public discord it's easy to find, and you've probably seen it.

If not you'll have to wait until September to hear more when I'm doing more than tapping the drums about it.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
@William. Speaking of Roo, How's progress on her expansion?

There's been more than last month, which was mostly re-reading it myself and getting the context reestablished. Ever since that July downtime I've been picking back up. I was editing some of her intimate actions (and the conditional reactions) during a break today.

Fen needs some win scenes for the Gab chemist so once this patreon threesome is dusted I'll dump some out and it's back to the cat until we start pushing for more plot on Dhaal. My Brothel remains codeable, and I'll start filling in the [Explore] options on that when he's ready.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
There's been more than last month, which was mostly re-reading it myself and getting the context reestablished. Ever since that July downtime I've been picking back up. I was editing some of her intimate actions (and the conditional reactions) during a break today.

Fen needs some win scenes for the Gab chemist so once this patreon threesome is dusted I'll dump some out and it's back to the cat until we start pushing for more plot on Dhaal. My Brothel remains codeable, and I'll start filling in the [Explore] options on that when he's ready.

Good to see some progress, Before I started her content I... kinda didn't like her. Now I Can't wait for more Roo

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Shekka + Anno Threesome is mostly done. Need to do a submissive route for it, but players who like to top will appreciate this for sure. I'd have had it done sooner but I've been pushing on two other things: Roo, a bit, and something for CoC2 that I've announced on Discord -- this is my secret project that I've had in the background for nearly as long as Leila. If you're on the public discord it's easy to find, and you've probably seen it.

If not you'll have to wait until September to hear more when I'm doing more than tapping the drums about it.
*searches for discord invite link desperately*

**hint hint**

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Good to see some progress, Before I started her content I... kinda didn't like her. Now I Can't wait for more Roo

This is interesting to me. I hope that her Slave/Free options will go over well. There's tons of agency in her content, plus lots of little dynamic scenes that will play out, such as her cuddling with you during ship transit.

Or giving you a blowjob during it. And other things.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Finished Shekka/Anno Morning Threesome. A bit long - both in getting it done (but when isn't it like this, lately, ha ha) and in practice, but I think people will appreciate this set of options. Also, it should come with a few small changes to the [Sleep With] function so it'll be more obvious and self-explanatory that you're sleeping with both Shekka and Anno. For example, you can activate 'Shekka and Anno' from Anno's menu as well.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Why have one person to cuddle with when you can have two?

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
I'm very happy that threesome sleeping is being introduced! I know better than to expect it to be a universal feature to NPCs, but I do deeply hope for the possibility of Azra+Bianca sleeping. :allears:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm very happy that threesome sleeping is being introduced! I know better than to expect it to be a universal feature to NPCs, but I do deeply hope for the possibility of Azra+Bianca sleeping. :allears:

You could sleep with Sheeka and Anno for a while, but there was no content for it besides the initial sleep cycle.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I have a couple hours left in my day today, and I'm taking a small break to talk about some things. Yet again, there's been some new developments that change the scope of my work and schedule. Not drastically, this time, which is good.

I'm taking to them with aplomb, so far. Thanks to these changes, I've taken the liberty of assisting more with the incoming content. I do not review for Fen. I don't sign off on what makes it into the game. However, I've begun proofreading and editing all submissions on our code pile. It's not as quick as I'd like in some circumstances, but I'm going to be taking a much more active stance in the QA of the game for other projects as well as my own while I also work on content. It's my hope to reduce some of the strain per bug reports and what not.

Maybe it'll get to the point I start pulling an Upcast Drake and testing every new version of the game. Not as time consuming as you'd think, ha ha. Just hotkey my way into everything and see if I trip errors.

I started doing this by going over Nonesuch's newest Sera content upcoming. People who like her (and subbing to her) will be very happy with it. These are little things that add up to an overall better experience for the players as well as us, I'd like to think.

In the work world, I'll be working on those Gab Chemist scenes. It's my goal to get them done before the end of the month, and I don't plan on going too insane, however I'm gonna get memed on that forever -- "Hold on let me just fix this -- adds 30 pages"

After that, I'll try and do for Roo what I did for CoC2 harem cats. We'll see how long it takes me to finish all her sex scenes in a marathon. Gotta make sure to stream reliably~

Thank you for supporting me, but thank you for continuing to support TiTS as long as you have, since supporting Fen directly supports me. It's my staunch belief that the upcoming Java port (and a few OTHER very nice things) are going to rejuvenate the game going forward. The best is yet to come.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
William as long as you feel you're using you time wisely, diet, health, eating habits...

Sorry, I'm being a mother hen. I promise I won't force you to eat chicken soup.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Get the cattle prods and the feeding tube instead. That boy is going to get a rest and soon.

Reactions: Grimoire