William's Wall

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I wonder what this post conveys ultimately. Hating having to click spoilers, seeing too many spoilers, or wanting to click them but thinking it's not a good idea.

What can't it be all of the above? 29th post of this page!

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
What can't it be all of the above? 29th post of this page!
DistantZealousBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I wrote the Chemist Grav-Cuff scene. it's fairly straightforward (when I say direct/straightforward I usually mean I'm not heavily variating it); you bend her over some stuff and enjoy ravaging someone who can't resist. Now this sounds pretty suspect and totally won't be used against me in a U.G.C. court hearing but it's true. Also there's an extra bit for exhibitionists where you can opt to affix her to your cock (and under your taur body if applicable) and go walking around the streets, show her off to the Zaika, cum a bit, have her get all super excited, then finish up.

When I start working next, the Roo marathon starts. You can follow me here to get emails when I start streaming. These will continue until she is finished, as promised.

https://picarto.tv/milesWilliam

unknown.png

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I want to apply that sunscreen so bad to Bianca. It would probably take like forty minutes of careful application. Gotta get all the... nooks... and crannies...

Ah, Roo. Finally, I'll be able to use that crummy reaction pic I made almost a year ago. :ghost:

Keep up the good work, and may good health, good fortune and good company always be at your side William.

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Cheeks™
...but unfortunately, a certain M'beke general has reminded me of a love for dommy mommy milkers

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
September is motoring on by, isn't it. We've got some Chemist starting us off, we've got Dhaal MQ coming up, we've got some massive projects on the codepile getting done (Crash Landing!) and we'll get a new Sylvie scene later this month thanks to my Patreon supporters.

Here's where I'm at as of today, Day 3 of Roo.

I'm walking the road to finishing Roo for the last time. In order to do this, I have had to recontextualize myself in her content and personality again -- I also streamed a bit of this final pass for a few hours yesterday, if just to start tapping on the drums a bit more with regards to her completion, answering questions about her, the gist of it. It really has been a long time.

I had to do this read through to also ensure that the things I did in my other pushes through her content were solid, like her stripping sequences - remember that Roo is an exhibitionist. For example, I've made sure that you unlock more to do with her by interacting with her, that way things open in a sequence. Specific options become available after you've spoken with her on specific subjects. I have to piece together her content so it flows sensibly. Crewmembers require this amount of work, in my personal belief.

I can't work on new stuff until I've squared that away and the writing quality, to the best of my abilities, on extant content. The tedious stuff is almost done though, and the streaming will pick back up. These are the same motions I went through with Bianca, after all.

I have about 60% of Roo's intimate options as a crewmember to go through, with the differences between Slave and Free, and these will include conditional scenes, like when Roo is at High Lust (her lust is tracked like Sera's!) and you allow her to masturbate, which has her masturbate right away in front of you. Kissing, Petting, Hugging, all sorts of things will have her reciprocate them when you come back to the ship at a later date, by ambushing you with affection and letting you push her against the wall for a quickie.

The brunt of Roo's sex scenes is built around a free-form concept. You get to tell her to strip and position herself in a few ways and then move in to fuck her in however which way you've set her up. It'll be complex, for sure. There will also be the usual rung of fire-and-forget scenes, such as [Eat Her Out], [Missionary], you get the picture.

I'm not entirely sure how Threesomes will go yet, but you can expect at least an Anno and Kase set of scenes, since those are still fresh in my mind.

After all her smut is taken care of, which I presume will run the gamut of "many pages", I will close out her initial crew content with something special. Given that Roo is already a trained slave, there's no need to break or coach her through anything. She's been a slave for 12 years. Therefore (and because it's me, the ever-optimistic) her Free route contains the real continuation of her character. Free Roo can be reunited with her family, and that's the final set of events I'll be doing.

You'll note that I said "Initial crew content." Well, threesomes can always be added -- Leila, Bianca, Reina... -- but I have also teased I'm not opposed to Roo having a sizable pregnancy expansion someday.

But I really, really must get this done and soon, y'know?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
September is motoring on by, isn't it. We've got some Chemist starting us off, we've got Dhaal MQ coming up, we've got some massive projects on the codepile getting done (Crash Landing!) and we'll get a new Sylvie scene later this month thanks to my Patreon supporters.

Here's where I'm at as of today, Day 3 of Roo.

I'm walking the road to finishing Roo for the last time. In order to do this, I have had to recontextualize myself in her content and personality again -- I also streamed a bit of this final pass for a few hours yesterday, if just to start tapping on the drums a bit more with regards to her completion, answering questions about her, the gist of it. It really has been a long time.

I had to do this read through to also ensure that the things I did in my other pushes through her content were solid, like her stripping sequences - remember that Roo is an exhibitionist. For example, I've made sure that you unlock more to do with her by interacting with her, that way things open in a sequence. Specific options become available after you've spoken with her on specific subjects. I have to piece together her content so it flows sensibly. Crewmembers require this amount of work, in my personal belief.

I can't work on new stuff until I've squared that away and the writing quality, to the best of my abilities, on extant content. The tedious stuff is almost done though, and the streaming will pick back up. These are the same motions I went through with Bianca, after all.

I have about 60% of Roo's intimate options as a crewmember to go through, with the differences between Slave and Free, and these will include conditional scenes, like when Roo is at High Lust (her lust is tracked like Sera's!) and you allow her to masturbate, which has her masturbate right away in front of you. Kissing, Petting, Hugging, all sorts of things will have her reciprocate them when you come back to the ship at a later date, by ambushing you with affection and letting you push her against the wall for a quickie.

The brunt of Roo's sex scenes is built around a free-form concept. You get to tell her to strip and position herself in a few ways and then move in to fuck her in however which way you've set her up. It'll be complex, for sure. There will also be the usual rung of fire-and-forget scenes, such as [Eat Her Out], [Missionary], you get the picture.

I'm not entirely sure how Threesomes will go yet, but you can expect at least an Anno and Kase set of scenes, since those are still fresh in my mind.

After all her smut is taken care of, which I presume will run the gamut of "many pages", I will close out her initial crew content with something special. Given that Roo is already a trained slave, there's no need to break or coach her through anything. She's been a slave for 12 years. Therefore (and because it's me, the ever-optimistic) her Free route contains the real continuation of her character. Free Roo can be reunited with her family, and that's the final set of events I'll be doing.

You'll note that I said "Initial crew content." Well, threesomes can always be added -- Leila, Bianca, Reina... -- but I have also teased I'm not opposed to Roo having a sizable pregnancy expansion someday.

But I really, really must get this done and soon, y'know?

Will "Free Roo" have more content or is it just better content?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: BlackRangerXIII

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Will "Free Roo" have more content or is it just better content?

RLheGK8.png

Marginally, yes, Free Roo will have more content just because she'll be acting on her own initiative. You can order your slave cat to not masturbate, deny her interactions with the crew, control outside freedom, so forth. The above picture shows off toggles for a variety of things, like her appearance and behaviors.

The biggest difference is the tone of the content and the attitude between her and the PC.

You always have the option to Free Her.

Look at it this way: she's been a slave for 12 years as of the PC first meeting her. Ultimately she's rather benign, personality/character wise. If you choose to keep her as a slave, there's no change or development, you just have her doing whatever you want whenever you want, and because of her training she's entirely suited to that. Very empathic, so can pick up on the PC's needs automatically.

Freeing Her is the real continuation to her character, due to the options it unlocks and allows, and she'll do a few more things than being a slave would allow her, smut-wise. More tigress, big-sister energy.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Freeing Her is the real continuation to her character, due to the options it unlocks and allows, and she'll do a few more things than being a slave would allow her, smut-wise. More tigress, big-sister energy.

I have to keep reminding myself that ALMOST every NPC is older then Steele. Even Fisianna is a couple of years older!

Reactions: Savin

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
RLheGK8.png

Marginally, yes, Free Roo will have more content just because she'll be acting on her own initiative. You can order your slave cat to not masturbate, deny her interactions with the crew, control outside freedom, so forth. The above picture shows off toggles for a variety of things, like her appearance and behaviors.

The biggest difference is the tone of the content and the attitude between her and the PC.

You always have the option to Free Her.

Look at it this way: she's been a slave for 12 years as of the PC first meeting her. Ultimately she's rather benign, personality/character wise. If you choose to keep her as a slave, there's no change or development, you just have her doing whatever you want whenever you want, and because of her training she's entirely suited to that. Very empathic, so can pick up on the PC's needs automatically.

That's interesting. So if you keep her as a Slave, you'll have the option to free her? I thought you'd be locked in to one or the other.

Well you probably can't make her a slave if you already freed her first.

Yeah she's 30.

If she was a slave for 12 years, then she's been a slave nearly half her life.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I have to keep reminding myself that ALMOST every NPC is older then Steele. Even Fisianna is a couple of years older!

I think the only ones younger than Steele are the bat girl and the short Indian girl. Robots don't count.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
That's interesting. So if you keep her as a Slave, you'll have the option to free her? I thought you'd be locked in to one or the other.

Well you probably can't make her a slave if you already freed her first.

Correct. Freeing her is a permanent action. Once you've recruited her, there's a 7-day period in which she's 'settling in' and afterward, the option, as well as a lot more, become available.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
oh my god 12 years is awful. I feel even worse now.
It's not like she was doing brutal manual labor or being chained up and gang raped 24/7. Her slavery was probably better than most slaves in the TiTs universe especially on Zheng Shi.

It's still slavery of course so it probably sucked nonetheless.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018

Reaha springs to mind personally. I suppose you might find that boring as they have a similar relationship with Steele (slave/ freed slave dependent on Roo's state and Reaha's addiction) but to me it seems to fit.

TheShepard256

I think the only ones younger than Steele are the bat girl and the short Indian girl. Robots don't count.
Also Astra, Kayla, all of Steele's kids and (if you take the absolute upper estimates of Steele's age) maybe Reaha. The Queen of the Deep and all essyra too, but only chronologically (biologically, QotD, Kazra and Lorre are MILF-aged while the essyra marions are probably mid-20s-equivalent).

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Also Astra, Kayla, all of Steele's kids and (if you take the absolute upper estimates of Steele's age) maybe Reaha. The Queen of the Deep and all essyra too, but only chronologically (biologically, QotD, Kazra and Lorre are MILF-aged while the essyra marions are probably mid-20s-equivalent).

I think even Reaha is older then Steele. She did two years in the UGC and I think another two as an... indentured servant. So, 22 at bare minimum.