William's Wall

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I think even Reaha is older then Steele. She did two years in the UGC and I think another two as an... indentured servant. So, 22 at bare minimum.
Man.... I forgot she had been in the UGC. Its really a shame more wasnt done with her, she has alot of potential but she hasn't been touched in years by anyone and she is a bit of a poor cousin compared to modern crewmates (most of the older ones like Anno are fortunate enough to be really beloved and get steady streams of stuff).

It'd be nice for her to get some content by interacting with Roo's circumstances.

But dont want to derail.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
bianca_beach_clothed_2_tail.png

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Also Astra, Kayla, all of Steele's kids and (if you take the absolute upper estimates of Steele's age) maybe Reaha. The Queen of the Deep and all essyra too, but only chronologically (biologically, QotD, Kazra and Lorre are MILF-aged while the essyra marions are probably mid-20s-equivalent).
Steele is 18. So Astra is older than him. She's 19.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I think I just need another day to finish up editing Roo's extant content. Should be getting those streams going again. Everything seems to be in order now...

When I first wrote Roo, this was the song I used to create her.

Lately, I listened to this, and it's been hitting the right notes. I think it's the inspiration I was looking for.

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
steele is 22 as the character creation scene takes place i think 23 years before the planet rush.
but i suppose you can flex the time to fit you.
Savin said it himself. It isn't some random head canon.
I swear to God we've had this exact same thread before.
But yes, Steele is 18-19. Most of the NPCs you meet are in their late twenties.
Syrianno are 28. Anno is a few minutes older.
Kaede is 25.
Reaha is in her very early twenties.
Astra is 18; Shade is 38. Shade looks younger than she is.
Queen of the Deep is like 2 or 3.

I was wrong about Astra though.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I think we need Zaika Preg soon. I'm gonna do that near the end of the month, see where Roo ends up in the interim.

Gonna have Free Roo afflict the PC with 'Love Bites', a status effect, during rough sex. It'll be like that one when Roxy does some power bottoming, just an aesthetic to remind you of how hard you got it.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
i feel like age is not that big of a deal in TiTs as every one can live to a few hundred years old if they have the money or more if they are a set race. and most npc other then a few are at most 10 years older then steele. so it more for morals than anything. like said npc is a set age then they are of limits coz of the age gap of something.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Not to be crass, but does it really matter that much how old Steele is beyond 'young-ish'?
Apparently, it matters once about every three months when someone is too lazy to use the search function.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
the thing is tho if you read the opening scene and you some basic knowledge of how pregnancy works you can get steeles age.
1) Most people don't bother doing math.

2 and more importantly) I was making a sarcastic remark about how often people ask about characters' ages instead of using the forum's search function and looking at the dozen or so threads where the question's already been answered.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Day 8 of working on Roo, back to the streams.

Today's progress was, I think, about 4000 words, for intimate lewds, some fluff, and the rest of the foundation. I've laid out all the things I want in Roo's initial xpac. I've even mentioned future Bizzy studio stuff involving Slave Roo to Nonesuch - I think I'd like him to be paid to work on those scenes, though.

Momentum should be building. I've reached my limits today, however.

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
EDIT: Well I'm senile, Preg content for Roo, Reina and Bianca have all been confirmed as possibilities.

Also, the idea you put of reuniting Roo with her folks is really sweet. Excited to see it:D

Last edited:

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
EDIT: Well I'm senile, Preg content for Roo, Reina and Bianca have all been confirmed as possibilities.

Also, the idea you put of reuniting Roo with her folks is really sweet. Excited to see it:D

that would be nice to... wait Preg Roo AND Bianca?

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Not too be depressing but i wouldn't get your hopes up. At least not for a very long time.