William's Wall

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If you successful knocked her up, the next time you meet her, she'll introduce herself and mention being pregnant. Also, if you did knock her up, it'll show up in the Codex under Encounters>Dhaal.

I think that's the only encounter currently tracked there...
Man, she doesn't even send you an email when she gives birth. Slightly disappointed over that. She is now yet another baby momma that I have to keep track of. :negativeman:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
A brief update for the first half of the month:

Roo progression is almost where I want it to be. I'm all-in on this as my project, so look forward to more detailed posts soon. As for the game at large: Nonesuch has quite a bit ready to go in - I finished looking at Dizzy today. There'll be some Halloween projects to code later this month as well, including something from Adjatha that wasn't ready last October. It's definitely him at his best. Still waiting to hear more per Einin for CoC2. That's actually something that's more done than Leila is so it's currently not my focus.

Optimistically, I'm aiming for Roo to be done this month, including the patreon scenes I've promised (and some are delayed) as well as the finishing of the Dhaal Brothel with the VR 'Mindstream' attraction, just need to get all the sleep I can.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Also I'm heavily debating getting a rear-view bust of Bianca from Mr. Pink in due course. Fen mentioned a redesigned UI on the blog, and I think we can look forward to a bust window on par with CoC2's.

We can fit more fox ass in there. And it would have to be Mr. Pink because... well, you know. Wouldn't it be nice to have a pic of her peeking over her shoulder, totally naked, and with her huge, ripe butt just waiting to be owned?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Another fruitful day. Lewd emails are completed, and I've completed the first half of the substantial reunion event for Roo and her family. I've wrapped up for today with the part where the PC contacts the former game dealer's mom out of the blue on her private line and gives her the news. Twelve years later after your daughter goes missing and you get that kind of call. It must be emotional!

Roo's core doc is getting fairly large, and I still have quite a bit left to add to it.

The bulk of sex scenes and what not will go on a separate doc.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Another fruitful day. 5200~ words of wholesome family get together (+300~ for other things and of course an hour spent on editing), and still not quite done. It was really good. Felt really content. Time just kind of flew by and I got a lot done. May this keep up! Once this reunion event is completed, it'll put the capstone on the non-smut stuff. Roo's sexual content will flow in a landslide.

I'm pleased with Roo, but every good day is just a stepping stone to Leila, then Reina, the more Bianca.

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Hi William, I wanted to ask could you give us some more details about Einin? You mentioned the name twice before but there are no details about the character on the forum (I am not active on the discord).

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hi William, I wanted to ask could you give us some more details about Einin? You mentioned the name twice before but there are no details about the character on the forum (I am not active on the discord).

Yes.

In due course, you will encounter a Mecian named Einin, an insouciant thief prowling the outskirts of Hawkethorne -- and a potential companion! Investigate her crimes and bring her to justice, or dig deeper to unearth her motivations. Whatever choices you make to coerce or befriend the mouse, you can expect much teasing, tenderness, intimate lovemaking, rough sex, and plenty of delicious bullying.

I haven't talked about anything else, really. On the public discord I talk about the things I will do with her sexually, threesome-wise (Cait especially), and the bullying and wholesome stuff, but her role, character, themes, etc, are not disclosed. I'll be posting a CoC2 thread when she's implemented, but not before.

0cIiwlg.png

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Sees Einin

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quick question, will she be on the backer doc or will she be private/on a separate patreon? Very excited either way! :D

Also.... Can you tell us about her ears? Feel like I need to ask after the Raiders (in a good way).

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Sees Einin

Quick question, will she be on the backer doc or will she be private/on a separate patreon? Very excited either way! :D

Also.... Can you tell us about her ears? Feel like I need to ask after the Raiders (in a good way).

Mecians aren't Rodenians.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Sees Einin

Einin is CoC 2 dude. :B

Last edited:

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Nevermind that.
I admit I dont follow, I was referring to the Backer doc(since atm only the cat harem, Kurako, Evergreen and the one-offs are in there).

The idea sounded fairly well developed so I was curious if you plan to include her there or if you had already started her and planned to not include her in your backer docs.

I am fairly aware of what CoC2 is:p

If he meant the Ear-thing, look man, a guy is allowed to hope and odder things exist in CoC2 already.

In that note... the glowing dagger of hers, is that meant to be a normal enchanted weap or does she have a 'generate weaps as she goes' magic angle going on?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I admit I dont follow, I was referring to the Backer doc(since atm only the cat harem, Kurako, Evergreen and the one-offs are in there).

The idea sounded fairly well developed so I was curious if you plan to include her there or if you had already started her and planned to not include her in your backer docs.

I am fairly aware of what CoC2 is:p

If he meant the Ear-thing, look man, a guy is allowed to hope and odder things exist in CoC2 already.

Einin's docs won't be shared until one month after her implementation.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
3600 words on Roo Crew today, and her reunion event is complete, sans the sex. That will follow after I tie up the last straggling threads of things in her doc, such as her equipping the Steele Tech uniform and vice versa. Many humps have been crossed and not many humps have been made, ha ha. But we're getting there, and it's looking really good.

Writing the option to have Roo stay with her family - essentially Good Ending an NPC - was a bit rough ngl, and I don't mean 'rough' in the context of "I wasn't feeling the words / I think this isn't good". I'm not sure anyone's gonna do that. I went into this entire event for maximum sappy, and I think I've accomplished that.

As well, Roo's core doc has breached 200 pages. It's getting gratuitous now :)

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Writing the option to have Roo stay with her family - essentially Good Ending an NPC - was a bit rough ngl, and I don't mean 'rough' in the context of "I wasn't feeling the words / I think this isn't good". I'm not sure anyone's gonna do that. I went into this entire event for maximum sappy, and I think I've accomplished that.
of course you realize that I'm going to save beforehand and do it on every single Steele...before reloading and redoing the reunion so that Happy Free Kitty is still on my ship

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
3400 words today have been written. It was a BIT slow, I think, but very productive. I've started in on the third entry to the Anno Facesitting Series, making it a trilogy now and finished the first part of it smoothly.

I have a deep fetish for Huskar Anno, because I love her ass. That's why I took a commission to give her a [Facesitting] scene last year. You activate that by making her a Huskar and choosing to [Eat Her Out]. Then later, I wrote [Morning Face Flattening] with Anno, whereby sleeping with her while she's a Huskar, you can wake up to her overflowing ass and hope not to die under it.

But now we have a third entry coming in. The Huskar Anno [Facesitting Dream]. This dream is actually composed of two parts: the first, featuring build-up, lore, and delicious training. You must be sleeping with HuskAnno. After you wake up, you're so horny from having been given DREAMS about that ass that you just fuck her, and I mean FUCK her. Bend her over everything to sate your morning wood, and even make her wear the Maid Outfit if you've gotten it so we have an excuse for Huskar Maid Anno art in the future.

NOT JUST THAT... but the dream has a second part, containing the continuity promised in the first part. I'm actually sad the first won't be repeatable, but you'll see just what I mean, soon.

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
After you wake up, you're so horny from having been given DREAMS about that ass that you just fuck her, and I mean FUCK her. Bend her over everything to sate your morning wood, and even make her wear the Maid Outfit if you've gotten it so we have an excuse for Huskar Maid Anno art in the future.
Visual representation of what it was like reading this.
718850_1589153239250.gif

Mercuriussnake

Sep 2, 2015
3400 words today have been written. It was a BIT slow, I think, but very productive. I've started in on the third entry to the Anno Facesitting Series, making it a trilogy now and finished the first part of it smoothly.

I have a deep fetish for Huskar Anno, because I love her ass. That's why I took a commission to give her a [Facesitting] scene last year. You activate that by making her a Huskar and choosing to [Eat Her Out]. Then later, I wrote [Morning Face Flattening] with Anno, whereby sleeping with her while she's a Huskar, you can wake up to her overflowing ass and hope not to die under it.

But now we have a third entry coming in. The Huskar Anno [Facesitting Dream]. This dream is actually composed of two parts: the first, featuring build-up, lore, and delicious training. You must be sleeping with HuskAnno. After you wake up, you're so horny from having been given DREAMS about that ass that you just fuck her, and I mean FUCK her. Bend her over everything to sate your morning wood, and even make her wear the Maid Outfit if you've gotten it so we have an excuse for Huskar Maid Anno art in the future.

NOT JUST THAT... but the dream has a second part, containing the continuity promised in the first part. I'm actually sad the first won't be repeatable, but you'll see just what I mean, soon.
Any particular reason it will not be repeatable? It just sounds too damn good for it not to be repeatable.

Reactions: gena138

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Honeslty I recruit Anno just so I can read Kaede scenes. I generally forget she's on the ship, especially after Erra got her own huskar tf.