William's Wall

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by William., Nov 20, 2018.

1. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

Ah, well i did them all, i thought you were saying there was one more involving Huskanno and Kase together with some Gryvain girl.

2. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

pusheen-sticker-telegram-cat-others-thumbnail.jpg

3. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

Niiiice, more Myr venom support is always welcome, it feels like William's the only one who uses that parse. xD

Edit: Speaking of which... I just read this scene for the first time.

upload_2020-5-23_2-58-7.png

Nnnf...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2253 Starstruck, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 4:30 AM
    Strijoca and Shanghai_Hourai like this.
  4. Malidica

So according to the wiki, you've said Rian and Chiara are in a relationship, but given that you can fuck Chiara, why is there no comment from her or Rian? And why does Chiara say she's never had ear sex before, the first time you select the scene?

5. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

Probably the same reason neither Anno nor Kaede bat an eyelash when you fuck the other; their relationship isn't sexually exclusive. Alternatively, they haven't really had any time to bring it up and they'll do so once the Raider's HQ is implemented. (These are both just guesses, BTW; they may or may not be true. Except the 'not sexually exclusive' bit; since Rian doesn't mention his relationship with Chiara during his scene with a Star Viper, I assume he's allowed to fuck others and thus she's allowed to do the same.)
    If I were to guess, I'd say she's only had oral, anal and/or non-penetrative sex before.

6. William.

William. Well-Known Member
    Creator

Because the encounter came before the lore. Those were much different times, when Zheng Shi was new.

Malidica likes this.
  7. Malidica

Ah ok, does the same go for the christmas scene? (that was fucking wholesome btw, loved it).

TiTSFan likes this.
  8. William.

Creator

Yeah, a bit. There's a mikhail reference that was stuck in there too.

Malidica likes this.
  9. Malidica

So, given that those scenes were written before you added that bit of lore, do you intend to retcon it in or add it as a later development?

10. William.

Creator

My promise to CoC2 is fulfilled. The Cat Harem of Callil, Selima, and Yset will be breedable in a future patch. 40k words, written just 8 days, has gone into this project. The doc will be made available in the future for my patrons, of course. For now, please look forward to a massive breeding and pregnancy expansion involving three girls in some serious depth.

The bulk of the content is based around choosing what order you will do the girls, and no position is the same. How you do Selima in one scene will not be how you do her in any other. As well, the content has a 1:1 parity ratio with the Rut status effect. Orc players and anyone inducing Rut will find that EVERY SINGLE SCENE CHANGES for your procreative frenzy!

I am super proud of this one.

Coming up for the rest of the week is all TiTS work. A Bad End is in the works for the Slyveren Wall-snake recently added. Some Zaika Hydra scenes, and more RooCrew. Stay tuned.

11. SendHelpPls

SendHelpPls Member

So, this scenes are basicaly rats' doggiestyle on stetoids, huh? Sound like a great time, too bad I'm not gonna be able to enjoy them myself. I just can get myself to take them and not set free. I really got heartbroken when they complained about going from one slavery into another. Keep up the good work, tho.

William. likes this.
  12. Malidica

Actually, Callil and Yset are super into it and Selima quickly comes around, her only reservation having been the general idea, but she realises it's actually ok.

13. Shadow Dancer

Shadow Dancer Well-Known Member

A while back Someone asked savin if they could meet the cat Harem again after sending them south, savin's answer was that you would meet them but in a bad end were they get enslaved by Arona, Which implies that if you send them south they would get captured and sold to slavery again.

#2263 Shadow Dancer, May 26, 2020 at 2:28 AM
    Last edited: May 26, 2020 at 4:44 AM
  14. acobracadabra

acobracadabra New Member

If you don't mind me asking, what's in store for the bad end for the Wall-snake?

15. William.

Creator

Well as you're probably imagining, you get added to her harem.

But there are some twists that people might enjoy. A little interaction to spice up your loss of free will and independence.

16. SendHelpPls

SendHelpPls Member

Now thats just grim... The only thing I wanted is kitties to be free and happy...

17. Malidica

No safer place than with you at the Frosthound, and it's not like you're going to lock them inside.

Strijoca and Starstruck like this.
  18. William.

Creator

[​IMG]
    GUYS...

I got some art to post soon

19. Malidica

Oh you fucking tease!

PuppyPrincess and SendHelpPls like this.
  20. SeriousBlueJewel

SeriousBlueJewel Well-Known Member

21. William.

Creator

[​IMG]

Riley doing what she does best: being your pet. You'll note that leash isn't suitable for dog-walking... but it is suitable for bitch-breeding.

There'll be more tonight !

22. Paradox01

Paradox01 Well-Known Member

Rowr!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  23. coldmonkey

coldmonkey Well-Known Member

You sure that isn't Erra?

24. William.

Creator

:negativeman:

25. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

@William. Damn, now I want Riley on the ship, asap!

Pretty sure Erra doesn't have a white stripe in her hair.
    Also pretty sure Erra has a completely different colour skintone.

26. Rear Admiral Chimera

Erra has a darker skin tone, and I don't recall her having freckles.
    Riley (not to be confused with the buffalo woman) is William's character that is featured in a few images with other characters (and a short story or two if I'm not mistaken). She isn't a character your Steele encounters in the game.

27. William.

Creator

[​IMG]

28. coldmonkey

coldmonkey Well-Known Member

evil laughter.gif

29. Malidica

Well that's going right in the fap bank, dayum.

30. Starstruck

Starstruck Well-Known Member

1.) Me too, but I'll settle for Erra in my bed when it suits me.
    2.) Riley doesn't either, it's an effect of the lighting.
    3.) Erra is definitely more Chocolate to Riley's Mocha, so yeah that's right. xD