William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
May(ternity) Progress Report - Stability

May has seen me at my busiest this year. Nearly halfway through 2020, and now there's something resembling a clear path forward. So what happened this month?

Early in the month was back and forth on TiTS and C10. Streaming most of the days. Roo saw an injection of content, but not nearly enough to make up for the interest accrued. Not just yet. After Roo, I pushed hard on a number of miscellaneous scenes for TiTS. A small Mother's Day bonus scene for Bianca. Anno Morning Facesitting. Spoiling Kase per the poll. And most recently, finishing the Slyveren Wall-snake bad end, and still going through the Zaika Hydra cuff scenes.

That's not where the most productivity was though. A very long, very hard 8 days of work went into prepping a breeding and pregnancy expansion for the Cat Harem of Callil, Selima, and Yset in CoC2, an xpac that will be launching soon, as Winter City coding had dominated half of the month for Drake. In just 8 days, I was able to complete 41,000 words of content that's gone into an exceedingly detail-rich and procreation-focused slice of content. I hope that people will enjoy it greatly.

I have a secret project that's been in the works for little over six months now. I also have a clear path forward on that, but it's going to require as much time as any of my other clearly defined projects.

What is going to happen next?

The entirety of my TiTS hours in June will be dedicated to Roo and Leila. I will be approaching it the same way I did the Cat Harem preg: streaming every day I work (which is probably going to be most every day) and hopefully a little bit earlier than I usually have been. Nevertheless, it will be done. I can't say what will happen with CoC2, but I don't think I'll be requested in the near future.

As for Cloud 10, Noob's gotten himself situated again following COVID-19 and employment concerns, and Nonesuch is once again devoting several more months to game's development, swapping out of the last few he's spent on TiTS. Holli and Lorien's content is starting to make it in, but it will take some time. Lorien's remaining scenes will be finished this month. Afterward, I'll help Nonesuch pad out the next zone he's writing the synopsis for as of this posting.

One of the things I've laid out for this month is that I will no longer accept commissions, though this is not permanent. Every month beyond January this year had been torpedoing me early on with some new development or opportunity that I could not afford to miss, nor could I have in good conscience left the offering party hanging. Another pregnancy pack may be due for CoC2, as I had been in contact with a few others for a potential Kura preg before those new developments had occurred, but for the time being I'm not thinking about it.

I promised the best was yet to come not too long ago, and as I try to make my way towards keeping that, I hope you'll be patient a little while longer.

Thank you for your continual support. It's what make all this so possible. Somehow I have to find stability, and I'm taking the steps to ensure that I do, one day. Look forward to more TiTS, CoC2, and C10 work.

And, to Leila...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've been meaning to ask, do you think you'll include any special interactions if the pc is addicted to both Ardia's cum and Leila's musk. I just really like the idea of being caught between the two/ both addictions being as potent as the other. Cheers.

I can. The only unique blend of it in mind so far is that you can never be Leila's top if you're fully addicted to Ardia.

Reactions: Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Eeep, addictions are not my cup of tea, are you planning on having a way out of that, similar to a protection against Ardia's cum?

Don't suck her cock. This addiction does not linger. It's just when you're put in a submissive position you're not gonna avoid it.

On the other hand, like with gaining the Cum Slut perk, it requires a long time of doing it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Its Captain Steele. They have a will of iron. And possibly a conscious of carbon. Nothing is impossible for them!

Reactions: TiTSFan

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
you want it to be a commission?

If in the future I have time and someone badly wants it expedited, it could be a commission. Currently, it's far too early to talk about it, but I'm fine with saying it's simply on the table. I quite enjoyed the idea of Leila getting hyper-annoyed and bitchy that you've made her into an aunt.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I was wondering, is laila gonna have a trust system like Bianca? Ik there’s gonna be levels of either sub or Dom with her, cuz I was wondering if meeting her parents would be a thing?

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Wait, I remember someone told me earlier that Leila was going to be the player's choice of one of the Bored Jumpers from Zheng Shi. If that's true, how can she be infertile? Last I checked, all of the Bored Jumpers are able to be impregnated, but only one at a time.

TheShepard256

Wait, I remember someone told me earlier that Leila was going to be the player's choice of one of the Bored Jumpers from Zheng Shi. If that's true, how can she be infertile? Last I checked, all of the Bored Jumpers are able to be impregnated, but only one at a time.
That was the original plan, but it's been changed since then so now Leila is a separate Jumper.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

tl;dr That is no longer the case. She is her own unique character.

For a longer form: a brief history on the conception of Leila and the passage of time surrounding her because it's my one day off in the month and I need to write something.

When I'd first started in 2018, I had no big goals. I was simply looking for something to do with myself. I started writing with Bianca - naively, and foolishly. I joined the Public Fenchat discord as a lurker and was going to ghost it - I would only pop in on the off-chance I had done something worthwhile. It turned out to be my best move: Fen was still posting the links to his docs at the time, and Zheng Shi had just begun. For a generic enemy in the Bored Jumpers, he posted it in #tainted_space... and then I knew I had to write for them.

That's where the bunny-lust began, and where I did as well. That was the worthwhile effort I needed to put in.

Leila would come later. I was simply happy with being able to do... something. Didn't really think about anything overmuch, just wanted to throw myself into situations where I'd be forced to work and learn, and I was able to do whatever I wanted at the time. So I wrote even more for the Bored Jumpers afterward, culminating in those Bad Ends and an extra scene. Leila's origins were in that expansion.

To digress for a bit: I almost never cut my own ideas, but one I did was something in reference to CoC1, where a Bored Jumper might come back to your ship and beg for sex because you were that good. I chose not to write that, and it was actually the second time I realized how much scope creep I was going to get into.

The first time was thinking I could write flavor for Bianca with almost every enemy on Mhen'ga, Tarkus, and Myrellion. Let that sink in.

By this point I was also working on Rat's Raiders and that was taking up much of my time, so the idea of a Jumper crewmember was being floated (it started with Fen) and bounced and I wanted to do a lot. I knew it was going to surpass Bianca (at the time), so I kept putting it off; she wasn't ready. Initially, the idea was to allow the PC to choose one of the four Bored Jumpers in the mines, and whichever picked would be Leila. That is in fact how it all started off in writing, too.

But as time went on, it started developing into something more. With time came a better grasp of design, architecture, and conceptualization. I was putting her off and off and off while I did... other things. One of the most important, crucial things I've ever done, which turned out to be my very own Butterfly Effect, happened with a user named SheepPun. During the writing of Laquine Pregnancy, I knew of a project called Roxy that was left unfinished, a laquine with a breeding fetish. SheepPun had left the community, but I reached out to her via DeviantArt, and I regained the original doc and finished it in her stead.

And in gratitude she gave me this.

Leila.png

I'm pretty sure you'll find this picture deep in the earliest parts of this thread. That's where the idea to make her her own character came from.

And then SheepPun gave me this with some of my own input on what I saw for the older Harper sister.

leilaConceptThree.png

I think you all know which concept design was settled on. It's because of working on Roxy, and meeting SheepPun, that this album exists.

2019 was a turbulent year for me for a lot of reasons that I went over in thick detail for the 2019 Year Report in this thread and on my patreon. I never ended up getting to write her that year. I'm glad for that, because I'm better than I was. I would tell myself, "The longer it takes for me to get there, the sharper my tools will be." I had to work on more things for money to be able to work at all which left earlier obligations behind. My plans always fell through, I couldn't establish a schedule, and my time-lines and predictions would routinely fail. Couple that with a sense of novice inadequacy and that creates slowness. Fen and others have been graciously patient with me up to this point, however, and my workload has been stabilizing. The promises I made as I grew, and became trusted with more responsibilities, have also been getting finished.

In January of this year I wrote out 100 pages of Leila. She'll be ready to implement as soon as I prepare a number of her repeatable sex scenes. She's close, now. And like I said, I'll be devoting this month's entire sets of hours to her, and to my woefully delayed kaithrit.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Interesting story you got there, didn't know you'd only been at it for 2 years, had it my head you must've been at this for many more years since you're so good at it. Also, really? Can't take one day off from writing? :p

I'd been undergoing some changes that I can't really remember. All I know is that I'd been playing TiTS for a long time. I looked up the blog, and saw the CoC2 announcement on April 1st, 2018. Looked around for a bit. Around this point I saw Kiyoko's art, wondered about what could I add to TiTS, and make it fit in -- that led to Bianca.

And the rest is history.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'd been undergoing some changes that I can't really remember. All I know is that I'd been playing TiTS for a long time. I looked up the blog, and saw the CoC2 announcement on April 1st, 2018. Looked around for a bit. Around this point I saw Kiyoko's art, wondered about what could I add to TiTS, and make it fit in -- that led to Bianca.

And the rest is history.

shit, I didn’t know that kiyoko inspired you to make Bianca

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Speaking of Bianca, probably a stupid question, but is her Familiarity currently still capped at 49%? Asking to be sure I’m not being stupid and missing stuff. :p

Anyways, I actually noticed her Kiyoko-ish personality quirks and love that she’s a shout-out while also still being her own character! Excellent work on her, William! :D

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Speaking of Bianca, probably a stupid question, but is her Familiarity currently still capped at 49%? Asking to be sure I’m not being stupid and missing stuff. :p

Anyways, I actually noticed her Kiyoko-ish personality quirks and love that she’s a shout-out while also still being her own character! Excellent work on her, William! :D

Capped; future xpac will unlock it. Also it will come with the ability to finally touch her tails.

I can't believe it's almost been a year of floof teasing.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
a4110a26d2.jpg

pictured: me

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
So sick of being confused for Erra you just had to clarify that from the word go huh? xP

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Hair style, skin coloring and demeanor are all different. Also, since there's different artists involved, both are slightly different in facial features likely, but it's tough to codify. Also, one is in the game, the other might not ever be. William hasn't committed to that. At least not that I've seen. I always thought that Rilley was William's version of Steele.