William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hi, I have an update on Stuff.

Laquine Preg is progressing smoothly. I'm roughly at the halfway point now with the completion of a few birthing scenes. It's all-in-one, for my sanity's sake, because being particular with that on every major location would be a huge mistake and I'd be there 'til next Christmas :p

When I wake up later I want to start in on the suite of special Bored Jumper events that can play out on Zheng Shi if you or she (or both!) are pregnant. You'll be able to watch her give birth, and she can help you give birth. There'll be one off sex scenes for her and for you in the event that you're pregnant and she finds you and vice versa.

After that, it'll finally be time to slap some paragraphs on Laquine Ears. Lapine Legs should make it in before January. Finally, legit bunny toes. And Musky Pheromones! And more stuff.

And then, I may have a challenge in Oral Tease blurbs. I try to be as feature complete and variation heavy as I can. The Laquine Ears effects and Oral Teases should make it into the game at a decent pace, but the laquine preg will take a lot longer to get in. If I'm being truly optimistic, I think very late January to early February is when that can be expected in game, but you never know with this kind of thing.

Anyway, that's that for now. Going to try and get really productive so I can hammer out the SecOp stuff hopefully this month, then ride Bianca's doc for like a week straight and iron the hell out of that so we can get some foxy milf up in here.

These variations though, they're heavy. Really heavy. This stuff is all going to expand even more when I hop back into it. Still, we're at 5000 words so far. Let's keep it up!

// Merge || PC Hip size increases towards 14 if lower than.

Spreading your legs is the only easy part of this tribulation. Labor aches tear through your body, annihilating unpained pockets of nerves before surging downward to your vagina{s}. You're on autopilot. Your {gemini of / triumvirate of} womb{s} soften{s} and your cervix{es} dilate{s} as your bundles of joy enter the galaxy. You can feel the weight, the width, the diameter, the <i>everything</i> of that little munchkin spreading your straining birthing canal wide between your body's organ-clenching contractions. {looseness: Your tightness only makes this harder{, not to mention it's a pain on top of your reshaping pelvic structure.} / Considering how loose you are, it could be much worse{, particularly as your pelvic structure widens to handle the process}.}

The first laquine's head emerges from your snug tunnel. Or rather, the <b>{upraised ears / lop ears}</b> do first. You push, screaming with tears in your eyes until your first laquine baby pops out. You can't focus on it at all, head thrown back in dissipating agony as the next one moves through. Another pair of floppy ears emerges, and another small rabbit squirms out {to be wrapped up by the nurses at your side}.

// Only 2 kids

Curiously, it ends there. The hormonal weight on your mind clears, a cold sweat washes over your body between the fading spasmic pains. There are faint little squeals that bring your brain back to reality. The reality being that you've safely given birth to <b>two laquines,</b> {a boy and a girl / two boys / two girls / two hermaphrodites / a hermaphrodite and a girl / a hermaphrodite and a boy} with {boredJumper: {gray/caramel/splotchy white/creamy yellow} fur //L.D.C.: jet-black fur //hopper: blue and beige fur /generic: mixed colors, one part of the palette containing <b>your {original} [pc.hairColor]</b> for} fur up and down their tiny sizes.

You lean over and scoop the twins into your [pc.arms], gently wiping the 'you' off of their faces while their tiny hands reach out for their mother.

// More than 2 kids

// More than 6 kids

// More than 12 kids

// More than 24 kids

// Merge

My variation boner lasts more than four hours daily :ghost:

Nov 21, 2018
How do you write so many words? Just asking because I want to contribute to TiTS.

Also, how long does it take for you to make a submission?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
How do you write so many words? Just asking because I want to contribute to TiTS.

Also, how long does it take for you to make a submission?

I treated it like a job, and like any job, I got better at it as I did it for longer. Writing is a muscle that must be exercised like all others lest it atrophies. Starting out I made terrible progress for entire days, but as I got more comfortable with what I was doing everything flowed more easily; my speed went up. Being in a writing mode gives me a greater network of people to talk to if I get stuck, so I remain stuck for shorter and shorter periods of time..

Your second question cannot be answered. It's subjective; everyone moves at their own pace, if you're asking generally. For me myself, it's again not possible to answer. Small projects can take longer for the amount of girth in them. It can be days, weeks, maybe months, it all depends!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
William! A question!

Of the six rats you've gotten into the game so far, which is your favorite?:)
rats_raider_rod_1_hr.png

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Can you beat people up with it?

Yes. You'll need the finest text-to-speech technology to consider beating someone with your wordsmithing physically, but you can beat up someone's mind with bad puns.

You ever think about ausar girls giving birth? Bet they get cited for littering when they do it in public.

Rodenian biology is something else too. Good thing their hearing tunnels block out fluids. They'd never hear you coming, otherwise!

A hundred jumpers hopping backwards is called a receding hare line. Random snapple fact of the day!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Had a thought come up today. The mouth teasing, where we invade their mouth with a long tongue. Would that have backlash if we fought against something like a Red Myr. Something with lust venom saliva?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Had a thought come up today. The mouth teasing, where we invade their mouth with a long tongue. Would that have backlash if we fought against something like a Red Myr. Something with lust venom saliva?

This is exactly what I have to be careful of, heh heh. It'd be a little bit jank to suffer for something that's supposed to be your attack like that. But who knows, I'll just be writing out loads of stuff for libidos/bimboism etc.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Which sex prefs will affect oral teases? Since oral teases weren't planned at first, maybe new prefs have to be added.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Which sex prefs will affect oral teases? Since oral teases weren't planned at first, maybe new prefs have to be added.

If they don't already exist I'll throw in:

NORMAL_TONGUE
LONG_TONGUE
SMALL_LIPS
BIG_LIPS

That's basically all that can be done. Unless there's something that checks for fangs. I believe some faces might have fangs, but that's not ubiquitous enough imo.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
If they don't already exist I'll throw in:

NORMAL_TONGUE
LONG_TONGUE
SMALL_LIPS
BIG_LIPS

That's basically all that can be done. Unless there's something that checks for fangs. I believe some faces might have fangs, but that's not ubiquitous enough imo.
Yeah, that's pretty much all that can be done. Maybe piercings, but they've been around for a while and they haven't been added as a sex pref. Lipstick, if something like CoC's harpy stick ever gets added, but it seems unlikely.

Well, I looked at the code and it seems that there's a check for fangs. Snake, naleen and arachnid faces have fangs.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Yeah, that's pretty much all that can be done. Maybe piercings, but they've been around for a while and they haven't been added as a sex pref. Lipstick, if something like CoC's harpy stick ever gets added, but it seems unlikely.

Well, I looked at the code and it seems that there's a check for fangs. Snake, naleen and arachnid faces have fangs.

I won't use fangs as a sex pref, but I did plan to check them for a couple blurbs. Fangs, and mousey teeth.

Also unrelated, but to the thread at large, I'm gonna blame the season for my low rate night tonight. Gonna try to smash some more words on preg but hahaha, I got distracted by brainstorming. I was thinking more about the Rat Gang Hideout, Mikhail, and another little number.

Specifically, the Rodenian Mechanic you meet in the mines; Fen's mouse girl, 'lil mean girl. She's still a member of Rat's Raiders, so I suppose it was inevitable I'd try to work her into the project. Brainstormed some sex scenes and the opening of them.

[Footjob], [Oral] (Both Ways), [Tail&Buttjob], [Facesitting], and of course... [Ear Sex]. I gave her a name but I'll sit on it 'til we get there. If I don't get any actual work done then I'm just sharpening the saw. Sort of. :D

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Not that I don't want that but doesn't she already have a partner hence her lack of interest (alongside her general distrust obviously)?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Not that I don't want that but doesn't she already have a partner hence her lack of interest (alongside her general distrust obviously)?

Fen said he wrote that so he wouldn't be tempted into waifu'ing her. He encourages anyone with interest to write for his characters, however. The general distrust is something I have ideas for tackling, starting with never being able to meet her again unless you choose to be amicable with the gang. I want to put her in the hideout as the one who sort of makes or maintains their gear. For her mate I had an idea on connecting that with the little background I want to write for Mikhail and the gang at large.

But that'll get finalized when I share it all with him and see what he'd prefer.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
From December 25th to the end of 2018 I basically shut down and just played video games for a week hehe, didn't get much done at that point. Kicking off 2019 though I got back in the flow and Laquine Pregnancy is moving forward. I have a solid 10,000 words in that three-way doc currently, and I'm over halfway through on the preggoness. The PC is now fully written for bearing bunny babies from any source, from all currently possible methods.

Today (about 12 hours ago before I passed out) I started and got some progress in on the Bored Jumper bunnies being pregnant and their interactions with you if one of them impregnates you or you impregnate them! Buns are going to be put in all ovens! To be honest the reason why I kinda just fell to the roadside recently is because I knew it was also going to be a slow & rough patch for Fen and staff. As you probably saw on the blog, he'll probably not be returning to the grind before Jan 10th, so I just took it as a sign to finally slow down for a bit myself.

Over the week, I've written a couple thousand words here and there on multiple projects as well, just slow progress across the unfocused board as it was while I took time off. I wrote up detailed appearance descriptions for my mouse pirates for when the time comes that they become NPCs, and I also wrote an appearance description for Fleda, the Rodenian Mechanic you encounter in the mines. All in all, that work tallied up to a good 3000 words for a morning! I just needed some mouse in my life :p

Were she not standing on a crate, Fleda would not be able to reach her workshop's counter{, pcHeight<5'5: nor would she even be able to stand eye level with you /pcHeight<4'4:, but she can certainly stand above you /else:, but even with the boost she's still obscured in your shadow}. Small for her race, the rodenian mechanic stands only four-foot-four, nimbly toiling away at her mechanical task. Watching her tiny arms move is like watching the blades on a ceiling fan spin at maximum rotation. Eventually you're able to focus on just one aspect well enough to see it in detailed motion, motions that are often assisted by her talented tail.

She tosses something over her shoulder, some fragged circuitry that you deftly sidestep. While it clatters to the ground, you note the disheveled state of her coverall-suit opened at the chest, navy blue and scored with burns and stains. Beneath the getup all she seems to wear is a grimy and splitting white shirt that at least does a decent job of keeping her breasts snug and protected from the elements.

{relationship: "You're still hanging around. I know that layabout said you're fine to wander, but I'd sure as hell appreciate it if you didn't loiter like some fuckin' tourist," she growls out. "Got enough on my plate keeping this place running without the peanut-" she grunts, "...gallery!" she finishes, putting all her effort into something you can't quite see. / "Just because I gave your junk a once-over doesn't mean that I appreciate you hanging around like you're waiting for an interview. Either interest me or get out," she waves dismissively. / "Look, I'll give credit where it's due, you're not a useless prick like most people on Zheng Shi, but I'm busy and I don't need someone standing over my shoulder," the oft-sour tinker-rat says, though you're more impressed that she didn't inject so much venom into it.}

Pressed under a pair of work goggles, bright orange hair tops her head. The curly bangs wind down her cheeks around the rims of her glasses - which are almost as big and round as her mousey ears. Her blue eyes may be bright, but her caustic attitude sure isn't. Light brown fur covers her from twitchy snout to firmly planted feet. Inside her ears are her vaginas, but inside those she wears two 'plugs', likely for protection... perhaps for other reasons.

Fleda carelessly throws out another broken fragment, a triumphantly quiet 'a-ha' barely audible over the clang of metal on hardware. It's enough to make you smirk, but then she goes right back to cursing.

The fidgety mouse-woman's not at all physically imposing, but her thick thighs could certainly put someone in their place. She looks capable of catching someone off guard, too. There's not much else to take in; because she's a rodenian, her sexual equipment is located in her ears, two frictionless aural pussies currently sealed. You're pretty sure there's one butthole between her ass cheeks, though, right where it belongs.

"You done yet?" she sighs heavily. {bimBro: You're just getting started! She flashes you a strangely sympathetic look and shrugs her shoulders. /kind: You clear your throat and give a polite non-answer. She pauses and squints at you for a few seconds before returning to her work. /misch: You sardonically ask her the same, looking {male: suave /female: coy} when she {scowls/frowns} at you. /hard: "For now," you say. She doesn't turn to face you, but the response did put pause to her movements.}

Next up for me to talk about is something I'm very quite happy about. Those of you following me & this thread may be familiar with a rather talented artist named SheepPun who used to be very active in this community. A prolific artist, just over a year ago she started a submission for a female laquine named Roxy, a sports playing bunny who also has a breeding fetish.

While working on Laquine Preg earlier this month my thoughts sort of drifted to some unfinished submissions on this site, and I had to reach out to her. Not only has she returned after a very long hiatus, but she's decided to hand completing Roxy off to me. All that's missing are a few sex scenes and a good, tidy-up edit and reformat process. If you're familiar with the project, and I know some people who are, then you don't have to worry about me deleting everything and starting from scratch, only making sure what's there (and what you like) gets stronger.

I'll be submitting it in her stead after I bring it up to my personal standards and she's had an opportunity to look at it. That one shouldn't take long at all, being just about 40 pages! If you're big on preg, and big on laquines, then you'll definitely be interested in all of that ;)

Finally, with a new month comes a new Patreon poll! First off, thank you to those who've enabled this, secondly, here are the poll options for a 2500~ word short story in Janauary if you are a $5+ patron. The poll is scheduled 8 hours from this post, or 10:00 A.M. EST, and will end in 72 hours. These stories are always available to my patrons of all tiers, voted on by the $5 up folks.

1) A slyveren slavebreaker plays with a mouse boy on Zheng Shi (Femdom, Oral, Hypno)

2) L.D.C.'s initiation into the Jumper gang and rise to power (Futas on Trap, Orgy, Transformation)

3) Two slyveren ladies double-teaming a herm laquine with two, mixed dongs (Threesome, Femdom, Mindbreak)

4) A busty kaithrit tries to seduce a stubborn, power bottom rodenian boy (Size Difference, Impregnation, Lactation)

That's all for now. I don't like being radio silent like that but sometimes it happens :p

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
Hey William what are the precise conditions for Amazonian version of Shock Hoppers "Drain Bunnies" scene? Is it currently gated behind being a New Texas Treated Amazon? Cause my 100% Amazon character still cant activate that scene.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hey William what are the precise conditions for Amazonian version of Shock Hoppers "Drain Bunnies" scene? Is it currently gated behind being a New Texas Treated Amazon? Cause my 100% Amazon character still cant activate that scene.

Did you save edit yourself to be an Amazon? Someone else had this issue before and it was because they lacked triggers flipped by taking the items and getting the associated perks. Being a Treated Amazon or taking the Amazona Tea, either or, should give you access to the scene.

It should be checking for either of these perks.

b4b3b83c7c.png

Energizing Libido or Snu-Snu Queen, or Amazon Endurance, etc.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Did you save edit yourself to be an Amazon? Someone else had this issue before and it was because they lacked triggers flipped by taking the items and getting the associated perks. Being a Treated Amazon or taking the Amazona Tea, either or, should give you access to the scene.

It should be checking for either of these perks.

b4b3b83c7c.png

Energizing Libido or Snu-Snu Queen, or Amazon Endurance, etc.
After reading this, I went out to earn the perks as I couldn't remember how I went about obtaining them before. So I save edited them out and save scrubbed until I earned both snu snu queen and jungle scent ... but I didn't get this scene? I did it through the Tea variant.

Attachments

• TiTs_8.sol
    381.3 KB · Views: 3

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

After reading this, I went out to earn the perks as I couldn't remember how I went about obtaining them before. So I save edited them out and save scrubbed until I earned both snu snu queen and jungle scent ... but I didn't get this scene? I did it through the Tea variant.

I asked Jacques what it meant. Fen slapped (pc.isAmazon) checks on that, and this is what that means:

Your Amazon score needs to be 4 or over to be considered Amazon enough to participate in the scene, unless you're a Treated Amazon. Each of the following raises the score by 1:

Tallness at-or-above 84-inches.
Tone at-or-above 75
Thickness at-or-above 25

If you have one of the amazon related perks, Snu-Snu Queen, Energizing Libido, and Amazonian Endurance, then that adds 2 to the score. If your tone is below 75, then the score is reduced by 2. Also, of course, you need a pussy to be considered an amazon.

If after you consider this info and still can't play it (I was able to play it with a treated amazon before it was launched) then consider a formal bug report. Amazon stuff is weird :p

Reactions: eveoflife

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I asked Jacques what it meant. Fen slapped (pc.isAmazon) checks on that, and this is what that means:

Your Amazon score needs to be 4 or over to be considered Amazon enough to participate in the scene, unless you're a Treated Amazon. Each of the following raises the score by 1:

Tallness at-or-above 84-inches.
Tone at-or-above 75
Thickness at-or-above 25

If you have one of the amazon related perks, Snu-Snu Queen, Energizing Libido, and Amazonian Endurance, then that adds 2 to the score. If your tone is below 75, then the score is reduced by 2. Also, of course, you need a pussy to be considered an amazon.

If after you consider this info and still can't play it (I was able to play it with a treated amazon before it was launched) then consider a formal bug report. Amazon stuff is weird :p
Well, bug report made. The scene wouldn't play despite my PC being 113" tall, 100 tone, and 50 thickness with Snu Snu Queen. Only after I edited the treatment into inventory and amazon hacked it, did I get access.

Reactions: William.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I already see what's wrong

Here we see all the requirments for potentially seeing the scene. The yellow marked isAmazon() function is the problem as it needs to be isAmazon(False) to allow non treated amazons. Because as we see in the code taken from creature.as unless stated otherwise the code asks for a treated amazon
if(pc.hasVagina())
{
if(pc.legCount != 2) addDisabledButton(6,"Drain Bunnies","Drain Bunnies","You need to walk on two legs for this.");
else if(pc.isAmazon()) addButton(6,"Drain Bunnies",vaginaRouter,[drainBunnies,enemy.cockVolume(0),0,0],"Drain Bunnies","After a fight like that, what better way to work out your differences than riding both those rabbits to exhaustion?");
else if(pc.isBimbo()) addButton(6,"Drain Bunnies",vaginaRouter,[drainBunnies,enemy.cockVolume(0),0,0],"Drain Bunnies","You can’t let that big, juicy dick just walk out of here without a taste! And what about that sexy bunny? Sure she tried to hurt you, but they’re both packing some fine meat, and who knows how much cum?");
else addDisabledButton(6,"Drain Bunnies","Drain Bunnies","You’ll need either the endurance of a galaxy-class porn star or be a much more open-minded and depraved individual to consider this. Super sluts only, ‘kay?");​
}
Taken form creature.as
public function isAmazon(treatedOnly:Boolean = true):Boolean
{
if(!treatedOnly && amazonScore() >= 4) return true;
return (isTreated() && hasStatusEffect("Treated Amazon"));​
}

Reactions: eveoflife

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've internally bandied about an idea for a few months but now that another writer's done it and set a precedence I feel less weird about bringing it up. Especially as I think about ways to make myself concentrate on a task at hand.

I thought about Streaming my writing. Considering what can go into things (and indeed, a lot of strain that's gone into Laquine preg up to this point; 20k words now, too!) people might find it interesting for a few hours worth of chat when I get to work each day. I doubt I have that many people who'd want to watch such a thing, which is why I lean on it not being the best idea.

But it's something to talk about for the time being. That said, Laquine Preg is over halfway through. An on the spot commission was made as well to add a third sex scene to the mix of Bored Jumper pregnancy events.

[Rvs. Cowgirl] is always available, where you ride the bunny's cock.
[Spooning] is available if she is pregnant and you are not, and also have a dick.
[Sneak B.B.] will enable you, if not pregnant and having a vagina, to turn your pregnant Jumper into a rutting monster and impregnate you.

These sex scenes occur when you are impregnated by or impregnate a Jumper on Zheng Shi.

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
[Sneak B.B.] will enable you, if not pregnant and having a vagina, to turn your pregnant Jumper into a rutting monster and impregnate you.

This would be a perfect situation for a rough mating press if she's not too gravid already

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
I've chosen not to have pregnancy in my NPCs, sorry. In Leila's case I fall back on the lore: fertility plague. Leila does not go into heat (without some form of medical assistance ;)) and is incapable of conceiving children. When Generic Laquine Pregnancy is added, it will prevent Leila from spawning in the mines until any existing term is carried out, because I want Jumpers to be preggable by the PC with several events like the Zil Pregnancies.

You might think you could preg and be pregged by all the jumpers and it would count but nope :catte:

I was thinking this exact example. For a while I thought I found a hole in your plans but it appears you thought of everything.
Giving me a Bun-Bun waifu :) but saying no preg with Bun-Bun waifu. :eek:
You are a benevolent but restrictive overlord. You giveth and you taketh away.
:negativeman:
I will still love her though. :p

Last edited: