William's Wall

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Most likely not. I don't know what lighter set the required capacity to, but it should be in the realm where people who are permanently lactating and always have hefty tanks can keep trying more frequently than non-treated folks. I think I recommended 60-80% capacity to be able to feed them.
Hmmm... this current Steele I'm using is flat as a board with no milk stored. The only milk perks she has are Treated Milk and Milk Fountain.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Also: must have farmed the rats about 20-30 times last night before heading to bed. Not one stun baton.

Try sometime later on a different character and get it on the 5th-6th encounter

:mad:

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh? There more you can mention about this?

A small project, wouldn't take very long to write so it might go in as a pack with a bunch of other things. Jacques added Oral tease to make the Myr Venom Bite work properly and apply decent lust damage. If for some reason a venom bite exists that isn't Myr in the future, it will presumably work for that too. But Oral Tease can't be used normally because it lacks interesting blurbs.

Oral Tease tiers
1) Kissing, licking, on enemy and on yourself (why yes, licking a robot is probably a bad idea. Why the hell would you do that? It tasted like pure tetanus)
2) Long tongue (shorter variants, like Ovir tongue): play with own tits
3) Longer tongue, play with own tits, self fellate, touch pussy, etc.
4) pull off enemy's clothes (unlikely), tongue their junk.
5) If bimbo/bro/treated/snakebyte, also showcase your throat's ability, lack of gag reflex, your ability to get turned on by it.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
A small project, wouldn't take very long to write so it might go in as a pack with a bunch of other things. Jacques added Oral tease to make the Myr Venom Bite work properly and apply decent lust damage. If for some reason a venom bite exists that isn't Myr in the future, it will presumably work for that too. But Oral Tease can't be used normally because it lacks interesting blurbs.
Hnnnnngh... Can't wait. :)

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Don't forget little things like the new piercings (particularly tongue ones), Steeles with larger (more sensitive) lips and some of the face types with fangs (naleen, worg, arachnid, apparently anyone with red myr venom).

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Question for the rats.
After our Cousin's sabotage, I managed to undo their lies and make friends with them.
My question lays in, do they impact anything or trigger an event with this?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Question for the rats.
After our Cousin's sabotage, I managed to undo their lies and make friends with them.
My question lays in, do they impact anything or trigger an event with this?

It'll do a lot of things. First there's the hidden bonuses where they take less if you lose to them (or pay them off), disabling meaner loss sex scenes, so forth.

There are two big things this will do, both need to be added. I'm going to see if I can get Fen to slip in the first next week. There'll be a cute and funny event with the cousin & Feruze you'll be able to trigger if you befriend them before picking a fight with the rival. The second is that when the Rat Hideout & Mikhail (their gang boss) is added on the unmapped levels of Zheng Shi, you will be welcomed into their place and have easier interactions for a post-Plot issue on Zheng Shi.

All gangs will need their leaders sooner or later, and I'm doing the Rat Boss of course.

When Mikhail is added you will have a number of options of dealing with him.

1) Befriending the rats through acts of kindness and convincing them you're not the kind of dirty megacorp CEO they thought you are will have him welcome you and treat you respectfully, as well as everyone else. This is automatic.
2) If you are not friends with them, offering some sort of super valuable treasure or amount of money can tip the scales and earn their trust. Platinum from Tarkus won't be everything, but it could make the deal a lot easier. The higher your rep overall, the easier this option will be, too.
3) Beating him in a fair duel one on one. He will be a complicated, tough enemy in some ways :p
4) Beating him up then taking stuff from them, i.e stealing from their treasure hoard. If you do this, he gets help from his gang, so it's an even harder fight.

Savin has alluded that there will be a reason to go to each gang and earn street-cred, and for Mikhail I'm giving the players plenty of options. Naturally, because I like niceties, if you want to get in good with them then you will unlock all six of the Rats you encounter as NPCs (they all have names), you'll get a few unique sex scenes for the entirety of the gang, and you will be able to have very romantic (not marriage, just the tone) sex and interactions with Mikhail if you are a female PC - no herms, but maybe something nice for girly boys.

SPEAKING OF RATS, the latest backer patch comes with all rat nudey busts. Adjatha is finalizing the Rat Armor busts, but soon, very soon, the entire project will be totally complete!

Reactions: eveoflife

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Nice!

Tail genitals support?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
That's a bonus.
An epic bonus. These little guys have me spellbound with just how much quality is in them, both in writing and PC details they interact with. I gotta say thank you for creating these little ones, their just so much of a treat to play with.<3

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Nice!

Tail genitals support?

Have to wait and see, haven't gotten there myself.

An epic bonus. These little guys have me spellbound with just how much quality is in them, both in writing and PC details they interact with. I gotta say thank you for creating these little ones, their just so much of a treat to play with.<3

Then it was worth the effort. Thank you.

Those replies aside, posing an open question. I wrote some words at Leila tonight - a drop in the bucket of what that project will turn into - but I figure I'll ask people a small question. When Leila, the Bored Jumper waifu and crew member-to-be is added, and recruitable, there will be a number of redraws to the Jumper bust.

jumper_horse.png

The right arm will be redrawn to rest on her hip, for all of them, to show a distinct and non-hostile bunny when you interact with her. Also, Leila will be getting the Steele Tech catsuit, just like Anno's.

But my pondering tonight is, and the question I'm leaving out there: Should Leila keep her beret when wearing the SteeleTech Uniform? Like with Anno's casual outfit and uniform, you'll be able to switch Leila between wearing the Jumper getup or the SteeleTech uniform.

If Leila is not formally added to SteeleTech (and thusly wearing the uniform), her planetary interactions will be limited. Would you like the hat on or off? (Too bad!)

Do let me know how you feel.

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom

Those replies aside, posing an open question. I wrote some words at Leila tonight - a drop in the bucket of what that project will turn into - but I figure I'll ask people a small question. When Leila, the Bored Jumper waifu and crew member-to-be is added, and recruitable, there will be a number of redraws to the Jumper bust.

jumper_horse.png

The right arm will be redrawn to rest on her hip, for all of them, to show a distinct and non-hostile bunny when you interact with her. Also, Leila will be getting the Steele Tech catsuit, just like Anno's.

But my pondering tonight is, and the question I'm leaving out there: Should Leila keep her beret when wearing the SteeleTech Uniform? Like with Anno's casual outfit and uniform, you'll be able to switch Leila between wearing the Jumper getup or the SteeleTech uniform.

If Leila is not formally added to SteeleTech (and thusly wearing the uniform), her planetary interactions will be limited. Would you like the hat on or off? (Too bad!)

I think she should keep it. It gives a unique quality and feel to her. Plus it's pretty cute on her. hehe

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'd rather she not fly her gang colors while wearing the Steeletech brand, but from a design point of view the beret is totally fine.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
If she has sex with the hat keep it, nothing is more hotter than sex with hats.

F

Franks

jumper_horse.png

Yes.

Or a balaclava

balaclavas are cool

or9ihzd.jpg