William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The response is overwhelmingly for the beret. Fun fact is it was an Adjatha addition, it was never specified in the writing. I think what is likely to happen it will get a color change to match the Black and Gold outfit, and like the regular jumper busts, always be on. To be honest I was sort of leaning on not having it because I thought it'd be nice to see her hair without it. We'll see. I'm really trying to request the least amount of work for Leila in the long run, but it will be there just like the normal busts for sure.

Maybe someday I'll be able to find an artist to do some unique Jumper art for us, too. Not a bust, but I've long been wanting a series of pictures. Rampant oral sex and ball worship, you know me :oops:

jumper_horse_nude.png

F

Franks

The response is overwhelmingly for the beret. Fun fact is it was an Adjatha addition, it was never specified in the writing. I think what is likely to happen it will get a color change to match the Black and Gold outfit, and like the regular jumper busts, always be on. To be honest I was sort of leaning on not having it because I thought it'd be nice to see her hair without it. We'll see. I'm really trying to request the least amount of work for Leila in the long run, but it will be there just like the normal busts for sure.

Maybe someday I'll be able to find an artist to do some unique Jumper art for us, too. Not a bust, but I've long been wanting a series of pictures. Rampant oral sex and ball worship, you know me :oops:

jumper_horse_nude.png

Maybe make it an optional thing where you can ask her to wear it or not wear it? If Adj would be willing to draw the variant, of course.

And get a balaclava variant. Balaclavas are cool.

GgQf7iR.jpg

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Urbolg's savior bunny is described as hefting a rifle bigger than herself and being able to bark orders. When I write her someday (laquine love) then we'll give her a balaclava of sorts.

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
Maybe make it an optional thing where you can ask her to wear it or not wear it? If Adj would be willing to draw the variant, of course.

And get a balaclava variant. Balaclavas are cool.

GgQf7iR.jpg

I'd be happy with it being optional. I do like the hat, but hair is nice to see let down.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ofc the horse cocked Laquine Jumper will join the crew.

She and Emmy can have dick measuring contests and who can blow the most jizz.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Ofc the horse cocked Laquine Jumper will join the crew.

She and Emmy can have dick measuring contests and who can blow the most jizz.

You can recruit any of the four jumpers.

Canon is gray furred horsecock bun however.

(bias)

[Intervene]

// Tooltip: {noProbe: If it helps you find your probe /else: If it helps you learn something}, then it's worth the risk.

You step out from hiding, training your eyes on the illicit blue vial. The bunny girls are all too distracted with each other, for whatever reason, to see or hear you coming. You snatch the medipen, noting the color of the trapped rabbit's fur as you do…

[Gray] [Brown] [White] [Crm Yellow]

[Gray]
// Tooltip: That bunny's fur is definitely <b>gray</b>.

[Brown]
// Tooltip: The hapless pirate's dark, <b>caramel fur</b> is only visible this close.

[White]
// Tooltip: The bunny-woman shows up easily with splotchy <b>white fur</b>.

[Crm Yellow]
// Tooltip: No doubt. That laquine's <b>fur is creamy yellow</b>.

// Bimbo

"This isn't how you make friends!" you pout, squealing over their din.

// Bro

"Knock it off!" you rumble, muting their din.

// Kind

"Stop!" you shout, piercing their din.

// Misch

"Shut- Up!" you yell, muffling their din.

// Hard

"Enough!" you bellow, smothering their din.

// Merge

The yammering rabbits at the front whip around, lop ears flinging sweat on their startled motions. Analytical eyes strain against the dark to identify you, but you've already discerned they aren't armed. Sure, they're packing a different kind of heat, but those two are clearly no threat when they aren't playing the part of locker room bullies. "What's the big idea?" the [enemy0.furColor]-furred one moans in long, slurry syllables. "{pcLapineEarOrJumperSuit: Ah crap, did the boss send you… {wait, you're not one of ours…! /both: Wait a sec… I don't know your face!} /pcMouseEars: Ah shit, one of you do gooding rodents… Hold on… You're alone! /pcSecOpArmor: Fuck… What are one of you- ah, no, you're not a technophile! /pcViperSlutwear: S-shit, not one of you… Oh hold on, you're not some tit snake! /else: Dammit, you better not be one of the Corona Lords…}"

She tries to snatch the vial from your hand, but to her chagrin you dodge the attempt and smash it on the floor. The cyan liquid spreads into a worthless puddle, already evaporating in the heat.

"Would it kill you to let two girls have their fun? What are you even doing down here, you don't belong…" her voice trails off, her sultry eyes glazing over with lust. You look down to the tenting boner in her creaky suit. The [enemy0.cockNoun] outline comes into focus as the shameless self-caressing begins. The slut-bun reaches for her zipper, and before it even reaches her chest your senses are assaulted by laquine pheromones. {bimbo: Yum!} "Aw f-f-fuck... I don't even care, if you're not here to have any fun then get lost!"

The [enemy1.furColor]-coated one to her right slumps to the ground, likely feeling the affects of their drug. Looks like you crashed their oh-so immaculate plans for an impromptu orgy. Those two start feeling each other up, locking lips in total disregard for their seconds-ago shenanigans. You meet the [leila.eyeColor] eyes of their captive for a moment, then look down to the horny duo.

"Thanks..." the [leila.furColor]-furred laquine smiles a small, lopsided smile, shivering when her eyes fall over the chemical puddle at your [pc.footOrFeet]. "But why? What stranger helps a pirate?" She steps to the side, skirting the two jumpers already clambering noisily over each other, struggling with their uniforms as they feverishly hump away.

// Bimbo

"The kind who prefers sex without the needless force!" you shake your hips, winking at her. It makes your heart flutter when she loosens up, smirking and even laughing behind her [leila.lipColor] lips.

"Right…" she murmurs.

// Bro

"I don't like seeing people fight, not when they can be doing that," you flick your eyes to the ground, doing your best to look suave despite the orgiastic cacophony. It makes you smile just a bit wider when her [leila.lipColor] lips spread into a silly grin.

"Right…" she murmurs.

// Kind

"One who listens to others in need," you say with genuine sincerity. "Are you alright?" She idly scratches the hair under her beret, not sure whether to smile as she looks straight into your eyes then away again. In fact, your response seems to wholly confuse the fidgety laquine.

"I guess I was, huh?" she whispers. "Er, yes, I'm fine," she starts, looking remorseful then stoic, then… neutral.

// Misch

"I need information, and the way I see it, you owe me one, beautiful," you wink good-meaningfully, one confident hand on your hip. Her lips spread into a knowing smile, but she can't help but look away when she meets your gaze. She looks confused and fidgety, something that's not helping relieve the tension.

"Okay… Err, sure, I can do that," she starts, shaking her head and her ears.

// Hard

"To each their own. I helped you, now you can help me," you fold your arms, looking expectantly into her eyes. For a moment she seems intimidated, but you realize she's having trouble meeting your gaze. The hapless laquine fidgets, face running through a series of confused expressions until you audibly clear your throat.

"Oh, err… I doubt you're asking for a sexual favor, someone like you wouldn't have trouble getting it elsewhere…" she says.

// Merge

The woman sighs, hands balling into squeaky fists. "Sorry, you get used to a few things on this hellhole of a station and this is certainly not one of them." She finally looks you in the eye. "My name is Leila."

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I want her to first be added as an incidental NPC like Ardia, who will have a handful of scenes and talk options (and just so she can exist). When proper recruitment is added, everything takes off from there. When you encounter her and want to interact with her, she'll always be in the break room next to the Dong Designer, the room just left of where Ardia and Agrosh are. The first three planned scenes are [Give Oral] (You perform), [Buttjob & Ride] (Leila performs), and [Mutual Masturbation], where you decide if you are topping or bottoming but you essentially make out and fuck on the couch.

And yes. It's not a Jumper - and it certainly isn't me - without Oral Sex being at the forefront. Over 16,000 words went into the Rat's Raiders [Triple Service], for all the cum flavor referencing, the support of up to three dicks, the pussy worshiping, etc.

The hermaphroditic laquine {notRecruited: pirate} Leila {recruited: Harper} stands tall enough, {notRecruited: though there's a look in her keen [leila.eyeColor] eyes as droopy as the rounded lop-ears dangling just above her wide waist /else: and there's a proud glimmer in her keen [leila.eyeColor] eyes that sparkles in tune with her twitching lop-ears, the rounded ends dangling just above her wide waist}. She has a cute yet sharply defined short-muzzled lapine face with a fast-wiggling nose and curly [leila.hairColor] down-fur pressed under her beret, the bangs resting on her nape. There's a short equine-like tail obscured by her thick lower-body; it wags with a blur when she's excited.

The bunny-girl tilts her head when you drag your eyes further down; her smooth [leila.lipColor] lips spread into a sultry smile. She takes your in-depth ogling as a sign to expose more of herself to you starting with a finger running down her pert chest. {notRecruited: Her sweat-slick and unkempt [leila.furColor] fur glistens in the light of the room, sometimes coming close to dripping off in dirtied beads of collected salt. /else: Her clean and finely-groomed [leila.furColor] fur smells pleasant, though the aroma is marred by a building sweat regardless.}

Leila's body is decidedly lean and well-suited to a {lawless / frontier} life. Ropy tendons flex powerfully beneath the {full black latex / black and gold} suit clinging tight to her curvy body. The {squeaky/smooth} material hugs her broad hips and gorgeously shaped ass delightfully, enough to arouse you given more than a few seconds imagination. Lithe arms, suitably toned, end in small leporine paws that look cute and frail, although her body thickens out past her firm tummy, stretching into muscle-stacked thighs and rigid lapine limbs that end in digitigrade bunny's feet that make hopping easier than walking.

From the neck down she wears over her body {the standard issue latex uniform of her gang which squeaks on every movement. The word 'jumper' is spelt on one thigh, proclaiming her illicit affiliations to all who look / your company uniform, a smooth and less-noisy black and gold catsuit that mirrors her agile contours as well as her old suit}. She keeps a sidearm holstered on her leg and a variety of tools and items on her shield-belt. The ring of the belt is lined with a series of microjet-boosters to enhance her mobility should hostilities break out.

When your eyes are inevitably drawn to her crotch, you spot the outline of her [leila.cockNoun] bulging against the the material, hardening into tumescence the longer your gaze lingers. She runs a gloved paw over the shape of her apple-sized balls, as full, heavy, and profoundly erotic as one would expect from a race of gifted breeders. You're left feeling a little flushed after she pats her well-endowed maleness with an audible slap, the reaction making her snerk playfully. The sensation also reminds you of the fat-lipped horse-pussy fit snug behind those perspirant-plastered orbs.

{Even though she's a pirate, you're still somewhat thankful that she's on the level with you, and seems more than willing to engage amicably than most around here. / Ever since you hired her on and brought her out of Zheng Shi, she's been at your beck and call from day one. Glancing over her one last time fills you with a tangible sense of reassurance.}

{##Top/Bottom blurb}

Also, have this. This scene is fully written but I'll let your imaginations enjoy this.

// Random Ship Event ## (PC has animal/scritchable ears)
The familiar creak of a certain bunny's preferred uniform isn't much of an alert as two dainty rabbit's paws landing on your head. "Oohhhh look at these things," you hear, but your senses are too busy being overwhelmed by the sheer friendliness dancing along your scalp, across the base of and between the inner fluff of your [pc.ears]. Veritable waves of pleasure jolt within your tingling skull, flowing down your spine and blossoming through every muscle. Your [pc.arms] dangle limp and you can't stifle any moan as your head is rubbed, scritched, and massaged very, very thoroughly. "Betcha like that, [pc.name]."

Leila's laughs muffle when you fall into her, head resting {pcHeight: below her perky breasts / above her perky breasts}. It's the only answer you can muster in this state. Her fingers make way for her chin, affectionate laquine giggles reverberating through the frictiously warm terrain between your flexing auricles. You can feel her tail thumping through her damp thighs {in shamelessly wholesome syncopathy with your own}. Even when you're gasping for air, when nothing but stars and hues of yellow and green wash over the back of your eyelids, she hardly relents.

// PC low lust <=50 (end on an amicable tone)
Your bunny lover slumps back, falling to her wide ass with you scissored in her lap. It only gets 'worse' from here. "Aww, nobody gives you any love up here do they?" she asks, "there's no other reason you're all shut-eyed about it." {She threads your [pc.hair] between her fingers, playing with several locks and tufts of it before refocusing on your {animalType} weaknesses.}

// PC high lust >=51 (raise sub score if PC gives oral)
"Love that sound you're making. My cock likes that sound too," Leila husks, falling to her butt and dragging you down into her sweaty, musky embrace. It only gets hotter from there. "Mmm," she moans {into your [pc.hair] / against your [pc.ears]}, pinching the inches between scalp and delicate canal, "you never get attention like this do you? Just listen to you!"

Last edited:

Oaklandpain

Nov 15, 2018
I want her to first be added as an incidental NPC like Ardia, who will have a handful of scenes and talk options (and just so she can exist). When proper recruitment is added, everything takes off from there. When you encounter her and want to interact with her, she'll always be in the break room next to the Dong Designer, the room just left of where Ardia and Agrosh are. The first three planned scenes are [Give Oral] (You perform), [Buttjob & Ride] (Leila performs), and [Mutual Masturbation], where you decide if you are topping or bottoming but you essentially make out and fuck on the couch.

And yes. It's not a Jumper - and it certainly isn't me - without Oral Sex being at the forefront. Over 16,000 words went into the Rat's Raiders [Triple Service], for all the cum flavor referencing, the support of up to three dicks, the pussy worshiping, etc.

Also, have this. This scene is fully written but I'll let your imaginations enjoy this.
:yes: thanks for contributing, your writing is really really great

Reactions: Gigas_Magus
F

Franks

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
You can recruit any of the four jumpers.

Canon is gray furred horsecock bun however.

(bias)

Feedback on that little preview.
Might want to add the Power Armor to the list of things they recognize when they first see you. Considering that the requisite goo girl only shows up after beating so many bunnies and her love of blowjobs, she’s probably all buddy buddy with the Jumpers. They might even want payback for her.

Reactions: eveoflife

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Feedback on that little preview.
Might want to add the Power Armor to the list of things they recognize when they first see you. Considering that the requisite goo girl only shows up after beating so many bunnies and her love of blowjobs, she’s probably all buddy buddy with the Jumpers. They might even want payback for her.

Roz is a freelance mercenary and not affiliated with the five gangs. She shows up after 10 encounters overall, not because of fighting Jumpers specifically.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
Roz is a freelance mercenary and not affiliated with the five gangs. She shows up after 10 encounters overall, not because of fighting Jumpers specifically.

I was referring to how a blowjob-happy goo girl and the pent-up rabbit girls patrolling the same tunnel network might get to know each other over time.

Also, my bad. I thought it was “beat X Jumpers”. Not sure why when I knew she wasn’t a Jumper.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The Jumper Leaders are now in the game; L.D.C. and The Shock Hopper can now be sexed up. And you can also Bad End to her. Please enjoy it. For all the time I've spent writing on TiTS, I think the Bad End is the best work I've done up 'til now. But that's just my bias and my insatiable laquine lust talking etc.

Part of this update sees me starting a Patreon. By no means should you feel obligated or expected to support. I started it as a way to meet the requests of those who've shown me vocal support public and private over this year. Words are not enough for that kind of generosity. If you like everything I have created and will create, then you have the means to support that work now. Works like the Rats, my old, first submission (Bianca, which will be getting overhauled soon), and the inevitable Leila.

All of my future docs will become private for the readers of my Patreon, the first of those will be the Laquine Preg + Laquine Ears TF + Oral Tease document when I have some more words on it. The last week was difficult for me, stress-wise, and I wasn't able to spend much time on it in light of non-TiTS work cropping up. Things are going swell now though, and I'll have updates on that this week. All of my documents before starting this Patreon will remain public, like all of Bianca. I see no reason why that should become private :p

Thank you very, very much, and please enjoy the Jumper Leaders. It can only get better from here.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Leila isn't even out yet and people on front page are asking you about recruitable mouses. You have only yourself to blame for making them so adorable. :cool:

Reactions: runingman69

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I think there's a little more to it than what I wrote - and, absolutely, I put a part of myself in everything I write. Rodenians hadn't been given any attention for over a year since the Poe A stuff (and I don't really think that is really legit or canon because Poe A is seasonal, it doesn't use your Steele, and it causes a lot of changes to your character before anything sexy actually happens) so having a dedicated Rodenian, a taste of what you could do in bed with one, hits really well.

You know what's really funny is that when writing Bianca back in April as an inspiration of the CoC2 companion system, after a while I thought to myself, "maybe someday I'll earn the privilege of writing a Thief-mage mouse-girl into CoC2 as a companion with a corruption branch." Savin said I could do it if I wanted heh heh, but I won't be touching CoC2 for quite some time. I'll need to acclimate to the different parser, spend at least a day or two studying the reading material and a completed doc -- basically everything I did for TiTS.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Things are moving! So last night the Patreon reached the $100 stretch goal. That means $5 and up patrons can vote on a fictional story for me to write, or suggest their own for the vote for me to write! I admit I cocked everything about this up, but the vote goes on and I have two stories you can vote on currently.

A slyveren slavebreaker plays with a mouse boy
A bored jumper encounters a subby ausar girl

Currently the Snake & Mouse story is winning. These stories, when finished, will be available to all of my patrons. If you are a $5 supporter or higher, please cast your vote!

Tonight, I finished the Rat Christmas Event -- Merry Ratsmas!

The outline of the event requires you to be known as the CEO, to have used [Be Nice] five times, and to also have read the Rodenian Codex. It does not support Taurs and Neuters, and thus they cannot interact with it. Sorry, but word count forbade!

You can turn them away or let them on board to set up a Christmas event they saw on an old video. They'll bake cookies and turn your lounge into a home away from home. While enjoying their sweet treats, you can offer up milk if you're lactating (YOU CANNOT HAVE COOKIES WITHOUT MILK) then choose how you want to fuck them! You can plow Claes (the half-rodenian girl) on the table or give a mouse-boy a lap ride (thigh sex if bipedal, buttjob if Naga/Goo), and both scenes end with you playing around with the pink rodenian's ears and waking up all snuggled in bed together.

You'll then have a SUPER SWEET event I came up with when writing this (which I think is the event that made ALL of the work worth it!!) and get a gift of some money and gems!

If you have befriended the rats, you'll receive an extra special gift, too! Enjoy! And soon, it's back to the 3-way Content, Laquine Ears and Babies + Oral teases!

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Wasn't actually that tired tonight, I'll probably pass out in another hour or so but I wasn't feeling Laquines at this moment.

No, I was feeling milfs. Starting to flex my current quality standards over Bianca, beginning that Overhaul just a bit. Here's the first example of what I'm doing.

Before:
<https://puu.sh/Ciqj9/13eadc0dee.png>

After:
<http://puu.sh/Cir4w/fdea966328.png>

One small step for Milfs. I really would love her to be accepted by January. My dream has always been to see a bust of her. But Rats came first heh heh. I can't wait to clean this up. Basically, I feel pretty good right now.

edit:

Awww this looks even better now. Too bad it'll take a dedicated few days to get through it all hehe.

Before:
https://puu.sh/CiszK/7bbab4a19b.png

After:
https://puu.sh/Cisvi/8746364db0.png

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
// >85 Days

The sensitivity is becoming a little too much to deal with. More often than not, you can't help but want to masturbate from the slightest brush against your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun].

You sense your pheromone signature changing to something a little muskier than normal. It's not your scent, yet it is. And you can't get used to it. Every libidinous inhalation is spicy with a hint of sweetness. <i>It's pure laquine scent.</i> The smell of hypersexual bunny billows from your [pc.pussies] on constant output, announcing your readiness to breed a few more rutting rabbits if only another virile mate would come to claim you. {boredJumper: It's easy to fantasize about that sweaty fuckbunny again, gods, she filled you so well… You hope she'll do it again when you're ready for another litter... /else: Even if they're not a laquine, you can't help but giggle that every hunk and herm you pass are pitching tents in your wake.}

402866237853401100.png

// >97 Days

<i>Sniff.</i> Your breaths are so crisp, unobstructed, like you've just gotten over a cold. It's like that every day. And what you smell every day is your own needy aroma. You can't believe you smell this good. You can't believe that everywhere you go, everyone else is feeling as hot and flush as you are. You could never hope to hide your belly, and you wouldn't want to. {civilization: People line up just to be close to you, to make you smile and laugh with a few more tummy rubs. / People have lined up just to be close to you, to make you smile and laugh with a few more tummy rubs.}

How badly you want{ed} to jump on those throbbing dicks is barely apparent. It's like you're in heat, rut, whatever you call it. You want someone to hug you to sleep every night, whispering promises of wild nights as they sup from your {lactating: milky breasts / <b>now lactating boobs.</b>}

{civ: You're not sure which wet spots are bigger: the ones in the pants of your admirers or the ones {under your [pc.chestCovers] / puddling around your [pc.footOrFeet]}. /else: You cream yourself a bit, feeling a rush of [pc.milkNoun] {stain your [pc.chestCovers] / puddle at your [pc.footOrFeet].} You feel fuller by the minute, and <i>you want more of this.</i>

edit: I'm heading to bed now, but I've drafted my Preggo blurbs for Laquine Pregnancy. Just under 2000 words so far, and plenty more to go. Got a lot of edits and variables to check when I get up tomorrow, then the actual birthing, and then preggo events with Bored Jumpers, and then some kiddo interactions at the nursery. Not having to do straight up sex for a while is more than pleasant!

Should be busy. Speaking of Bored Jumpers, my Patreon vote (ending on December 18th, 10:00 AM EST) has just flipped. Slyveren + Mouse story is now behind Bored Jumper and Subby Ausar! Seems like there may be some more rampant crotch worship in my future heh heh. And, speaking of Patreon now, the Laquine Preg + Laquine Ears + Oral Tease doc will be my first available private doc as promised to all $2 and up patrons. I can say Thank You as much as I need to. Playing Resident Evil 5 obsessively made sure of that :D

Here's to the next day.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I took it easy today, plus the scope of this entire scene on Bianca really dragged me into it and I just wanted to focus on it. Editing is... it can be tedious, it can be mind numbing, but lately I've found it a little relaxing. Particularly as I look back to this project in particular.

There is only one way I am capable of describing the sort of mess I cobbled together with Dr. Ketria. If you're familiar with the quarter-munching Arcade Game called Dragon's Lair then you are familiar with how insanely difficult it was until you died at every screen to figure out the patterns. Me writing Bianca back in April was as if I was watching someone playing Dragon's Lair - someone who knew the ins and outs - in an arcade and thought to myself, "Man, this guy knows what he's doing. I know I can do just as well as him."

And then I proceeded to not really be able to piece anything together; I was not as good as he was. The first 17 pages of Bianca Part 1 were a tangled up mess that I've succeeded in linking up correctly to the greater picture -- may the rest fall into place a bit easier. I've overhauled only the First Time version of [Line Up], editing in detail and networking efficiently. What Bianca does is offer a health service on Rush Planets, currently Mhen'ga, Tarkus, and Myrellion. You will find her in town, and she will be encountered in the wilds. She will restore your HP, cure your soreness, and offer medicine for SSTDs.

To be honest I'm a little bit disappointed it took so long to iron this one part out. It sort of worries me about the rest. Fortunately, the absolute bulk of Bianca's complexity is in her position as a service provider, namely, caregiving. There are several heavy variations checking the aforementioned conditions, and quite a bit more than that. There are many frustrations and challenges I'll be tackling throughout that doc, but I aim to have her looked at in January for sure. I genuinely feel some embarrassment going through some of this again. In all honesty, the project has been a personal shame ever since I hopped on the Zheng Shi train and left it behind. But, on the other hand, it isn't so bad. If I had not undertaken this project then I would not be here right now. Halfway through drafting it in April I wanted to give up; I felt like it would never have stacked up. I will keep my promise to finish it, and finish it strong. Of that you can be sure!

Particularly as I want to add two more sex scenes to her random encounter after improving the currently existing ones. Pushing that Milfy Fox up against a tree, digging through her layers of clothes and eating her juicy pussy out all slovenly sounds absolutely wonderful... And making her comment on all cum flavors when she gives you a blowjob... It's really inspiring being able to take all the routines I have now back to it!

Anyway, just thought I'd post an update for how today went.

Also, as the voting winds down on my patron-exclusive December Story, it seems I'll be writing a sweaty bunny going at a subby, scent-sensitive ausar girl. My word on the Slyveren + Mouse Boy option: whichever ideas don't win in the votes I will have on the next poll if I really want to write it. I was extremely interested in writing both of these stories, so you can expect to see it again until it possibly gets picked ;)

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Is it cause your biased towards horsecock or Is it cause fens biased to horsecocks ,but yeah judys canon

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Rat Gang stuff is fantastic, dominating the six of them is incredibly fun!

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to build on them further?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Rat Gang stuff is fantastic, dominating the six of them is incredibly fun!

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to build on them further?

Yes.

It'll do a lot of things. First there's the hidden bonuses where they take less if you lose to them (or pay them off), disabling meaner loss sex scenes, so forth.

There are two big things this will do, both need to be added. I'm going to see if I can get Fen to slip in the first next week. There'll be a cute and funny event with the cousin & Feruze you'll be able to trigger if you befriend them before picking a fight with the rival. The second is that when the Rat Hideout & Mikhail (their gang boss) is added on the unmapped levels of Zheng Shi, you will be welcomed into their place and have easier interactions for a post-Plot issue on Zheng Shi.

All gangs will need their leaders sooner or later, and I'm doing the Rat Boss of course.

When Mikhail is added you will have a number of options of dealing with him.

1) Befriending the rats through acts of kindness and convincing them you're not the kind of dirty megacorp CEO they thought you are will have him welcome you and treat you respectfully, as well as everyone else. This is automatic.
2) If you are not friends with them, offering some sort of super valuable treasure or amount of money can tip the scales and earn their trust. Platinum from Tarkus won't be everything, but it could make the deal a lot easier. The higher your rep overall, the easier this option will be, too.
3) Beating him in a fair duel one on one. He will be a complicated, tough enemy in some ways :p
4) Beating him up then taking stuff from them, i.e stealing from their treasure hoard. If you do this, he gets help from his gang, so it's an even harder fight.

Savin has alluded that there will be a reason to go to each gang and earn street-cred, and for Mikhail I'm giving the players plenty of options. Naturally, because I like niceties, if you want to get in good with them then you will unlock all six of the Rats you encounter as NPCs (they all have names), you'll get a few unique sex scenes for the entirety of the gang, and you will be able to have very romantic (not marriage, just the tone) sex and interactions with Mikhail if you are a female PC - no herms, but maybe something nice for girly boys.