William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Laquine Pregnancy is complete, save for the Nursery Interactions to be hashed out tomorrow. Otherwise, 11,000 words written, and all of the most complex features ready. Some edits needed for some variation check, but overall, I'm tagging it finished, and it will be wholly complete just under 50,000 words.

I will provide a Facesitting scene for the Milodan Temptress generic encounter in the Siege of Korg'ii Hold before moving on to Laquine Ears / Oral Teases.

I also, of course, still owe a Patreon story! That would have come after pregnancy, but Fen asked for help I'm just doing what I do.

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Laquine Pregnancy is complete, save for the Nursery Interactions to be hashed out tomorrow. Otherwise, 11,000 words written, and all of the most complex features ready. Some edits needed for some variation check, but overall, I'm tagging it finished, and it will be wholly complete just under 50,000 words.

I will provide a Facesitting scene for the Milodan Temptress generic encounter in the Siege of Korg'ii Hold before moving on to Laquine Ears / Oral Teases.

I also, of course, still owe a Patreon story! That would have come after pregnancy, but Fen asked for help I'm just doing what I do.

Do you know what kind of character the Milodan temptress is? Playful, dominant etc, she sounds like an interesting character.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Do you know what kind of character the Milodan temptress is? Playful, dominant etc, she sounds like an interesting character.

That's what I'm going to find out soon enough. I've glimpsed the doc but will read in detail when I square off Laquine Preg.

Speaking of, I'm beginning today's stream. I won't fill up this thread with such notifications afterward, so make sure, if you're interested in these events, that you consider creating an account and following my Picarto so that you will receive email notifications. People being able to talk at length together about this and that was fantastic yesterday.

Yesterday was just great in general. I hope that it'll be indicative of future streams.

https://picarto.tv/milesWilliam

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
I am waiting on the rodienian transformative, and sex scenes. Expect them to be a lot of fun. I know, its going to be a bit, but, thats how it goes.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I am waiting on the rodienian transformative, and sex scenes. Expect them to be a lot of fun. I know, its going to be a bit, but, thats how it goes.
Think about the Glory Hole on Canadia. You could put your mouth up to that suck-ring like a pleb...

But how about I sell you on Ear Pussies... put your Ear up there, like a pro. Don't you want to be cool? Or do you just want a mouthful of mulch? Ear Cunts are the future. The best part is, nobody's going to be able to tell the difference when you're rocking your head back and forth.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Well, to be fair, I find the potential for intimacy with the way the ear sex works to be rather nifty. A lot of the sex in tits is very, umm, impersonal? The rodenians, you have the opertunity to get very intimate, and careing with them, heck, if your not an ass, its practicly forced on you, cause of the psi part of the whole deal.
Plus you got the whole trust thing, and all the rest involved. Makes it rather more intense.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Well, to be fair, I find the potential for intimacy with the way the ear sex works to be rather nifty. A lot of the sex in tits is very, umm, impersonal? The rodenians, you have the opertunity to get very intimate, and careing with them, heck, if your not an ass, its practicly forced on you, cause of the psi part of the whole deal.
Plus you got the whole trust thing, and all the rest involved. Makes it rather more intense.

Fen loves the idea of fucking ears and he also loves brain washing, so he made the Rodenians. There's a lot of opportunity for cruelness with regards to Rodenians and their biology... but I hope what I explored in the Rat's Raiders scene was a great precedent for all the lovey dovey entanglement you can appreciate with them as well. They're a bit like taurs in that their sexual options are limited, but with them, it's far more intimate, personal. They typically have to be on their knees and presenting their head vulnerably.

And you just have to slide inside that perverse tunnel and tell her things that make her happy. I love dialogue in sex, especially if I can get away with a lot like the Shock Hopper bad end, and by necessity you have to do some talking with Rodenians. Unless you wanted to torture them and why would you do that you monster.

This is also why I'm looking forward to writing Mikhail, and the Rats in their hideout on Zheng Shi, because I will be able to write for the Rodenian Mechanic, Fleda, and have a series of events and sex encounters with her that culminate in gaining her trust and being able to fuck her properly. I've fallen for that sour tinker-rat.

Which is pretty ironic considering I told Fen "Noo, I'm not going to write for her, but what did you have in mind for her?"

He pretty much responded, "I'm glad you're adopting my mouse daughter." I said, "I didn't say that!"

Turns out I did.

:D

Reactions: TiTSFan

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
Well, I did like her, and I wanted to have more interactions with her myself. Fleda is rather cute after all.
I had been tossing around the idea of making a transformative myself, but, just been too depressed to really go very far with it, other than some basics.

I would also say, I like the uniqueness of the ear sex stuff. Its rare to see things that are not mainstream. I do have to say, TITs and CoC have both provided lots of new things to play with.

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
36f8fc922e.png

Laquine pregnancy is 100% complete now! DrunkZombie is coding it, and we'll hear back when he's got it done. I'll be testing the milestones as he prepares them, too.

I wrote 4000 words of Nursery Interaction today, and it's... precious. Writing wholesome is a bit difficult. All in all this part of the project was a lot harder than I gave it credit for. I underestimated quite a bit, but I think it's strong and will be worth the wait.

When I was recognized as a writer for the original three Jumper scenes, it was Fen who suggested, "Now we need laquine preg to go with this Heat Sex." And I agreed! Too bad it took so long to get there. But the time it takes is worth it in its own way, too. I noticed a lot of people reading Bianca today, both parts. I stress that what you see in those documents is me from over 9 months ago, too low quality!

I'm glad I did the pregnancy stuff now, because I wouldn't have been able to handle it back then, heh heh.

Anyway, please look forward to it. Laquine Pregnancy is all-encompassing. Possible future laquines will slot into the Generic PC pregnancy system, and you will be able to impregnate the Bored Jumpers. All legitimately fertile/virile Laquines in game, that is: the Bored Jumpers, L.D.C., and the Shock Hopper, will be able to impregnate the PC, too.

Next up... some Warg'ii face sitting...

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm just excited for that mechanic girl, she seems pretty interesting

VzMdbRh.png

// First Time Entering

The isolated room you enter is dark enough to be ominous with all the metallic husks scattered around its cold and dry interior -- it's a disturbingly stark contrast to the fervor everywhere else in this homely little hideout.

Directly across from the door is a big, long work-counter lining the entire breadth of the workshop's wall, starting from the center and coursing to the four corners. Innumerable tools and mechanical implements are sealed tight to the racks, only disabling when the sole occupant reaches for them.

That sole occupant is, as expected, a mouse-like figure, dressed in coveralls and a flimsy white shirt. Girlishly voiced curses and caustic slurs rebound off the wall next to the stannic sounds of passionate tinkering. A talented tail weaves smoothly around her, making her tasks slightly more efficient. The automatic slamming of the door on your entrance hardly bothers her.

"Fuck off, Mikhail!" she barks without looking. "You know your mis-firect…" She pounds the counter, knocking a bunch of tiny nuts and bolts around. "Misdick…" She growls, tugging on something with all her weight before smashing a wrench into whatever it is. "...misdirection," she calms down, wiping her brow, "whatever the hell you call it won't work on me. I told you what needed to be done and-" Her ears flex and she whips around, swishing tail swinging past her blue eyes. "Oh."

[pc.Hands] raised, you step forward, beginning to introduce yourself.

{metFledaInMines: "The wandering [pc.raceCuteShort] again." Perched on a crate, she turns around, sizing you up with a mix of empathy and inquisitiveness. "{cardRFID: Dunno why you didn't take the RFID card, but whatever. The Jumpers can't spend for shit anyway. Better someone else gets their mits on the loot. / Guess that RFID card helped you out some…}" //didNotMeetFleda: Perched on a crate, the tiny, short-haired mouse-mechanic sizes you up with an arched eyebrow and eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Huh. Been a long time since that deadbeat trusted anyone to wander around here. Unsupervised no less. I hope you don't plan on bothering me. I'm too busy to entertain a sightseeing [pc.raceCuteShort]-[pc.boyGirl] looking for the next pair of legs to spread." Her tail points at you dismissively. "Consider that your hint."}

She turns around, stretching her back. "Look, just don't fucking touch anything. Not even a screw, you got me?" You nod emphatically. "The last thing I need is someone making off with my tools."

Taken aback by her introduction, you simply watch her return to work without another word while you consider articulating a topic of interest...

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I wonder if Adj was channeling Gadget from that Rescue Rangers show...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yes.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Milodan Temptress [Sit On Face] contribution is complete at just over 5,000 words of being able to test drive her muzzle. It supports all genitals (or lack thereof) at the cost of being unavailable to Nagas and Taurs. Hopefully it will pass muster and be worth your time reading once it's added. If you play a dommy PC then it should tickle your fetish nicely.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Massively lazy today. Everyone was streaming! But my goals are moving. Maybe before I go to sleep tonight I can do the comparably small amount of Laquine Ears TF Effects.

[From Other]

A painful numbness begins at your feet and rises to your waist, staunching blood flow and forcing you to the ground with a grimace on your face. The muscle-locked sensation is replaced with a rapidly growing warmth. When you look back to see the beginnings of transmogrification, your hips widen painfully to account for thickening thighs covered in short laquine-like fur. Further down, past the knee, your ankles bend into animalistic paws capped with three big toes.

Shifting skeletal structure pries your mouth open in a silent scream, but it lasts for only a moment. Warmth flexes out through your pores, and when you look back again, feeling returns to your limbs. Standing is easy, but you find yourself balancing on your toes. Experimental movements reveal hopping on your padded feet has become easier -- and, curiously, <i>preferable</i> to walking around {clothed: after a quick adjustment to your attire}. <b>Getting around on your new lapine legs is going to encourage a bouncier mode of mobility!</b>

Lapine Legs!

[Lop Ears]
// New Ear Type: TYPE_LAPINE_LOP
// adjectives = ["lop", "droopy", "inflexible", "floppy"];
// Give Lop Ears if Normal Ears

Drained of their microsurgeons, <b>your laquine ears crumble away.</b> However, while you expected that to be that, a sudden warmth in your scalp spreads to your ears and they twitch uncontrollably. An undefinable <i>itch</i> spreads from the root to the tip, and when you try to scratch it, you find that your ears are growing past your palms! The irritation forces your eyes shut for the duration of its dubious effect.

After the last-minute transformation passes, there's an added weight on your head. When you whip out your codex, you discover that <b>you now have lop-rabbit ears</b>; the rounded tips are dangling just above your waist. Anytime you shift your neck, your inflexible and very grabbable appendages whirl with your motions. They look rather adorable, actually. {bimbo: You can't wait to find someone to take you doggystyle now. Maybe bury your face in their crotch, holding you by those things!}

Lop Ears!

Last edited:
Reactions: Freed85

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Fuck, I won't be able to have any other ears ever. That will be my Steele's life now, growing more handlebars for people to use along with her gryvain horns.

Reactions: William.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm gonna be a bit quiet for the rest of the month. Been getting crushed in real life so I'm sequestering myself for some more work Fen has sent me. I'll have the Patreon Story this week, plus a bonus story because I found the Milo Temptress so damn hot.

Actual news (more like a preview) though, as DrunkZombie has been very hard at work.

@null_blank
4c096d676f.png

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Going to be a while. Still coding and it is a huge project. What I gave William was just an early build with jumper preg, no PC preg or ldc/shock hopper. Current estimate is 6 more weeks to get it all done. Depends on how much life interferes.

Just to clarify, is that 6 weeks minimum for this amazing chunk of work to be out to the Backers or the public? I cannot wait to sink my teeth into all of this new content.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Just to clarify, is that 6 weeks minimum for this amazing chunk of work to be out to the Backers or the public? I cannot wait to sink my teeth into all of this new content.

There's no good answer. PC-related Pregnancy is difficult stuff due to the code involved. He'll need a lot of time to go through that and appropriately track it -- especially since it involves Bored Jumper babies, L.D.C. + Shock Hopper babies (and Mixed Birth), and a generic pregnancy system for future laquine sires to slot into. NPC preg is comparably much easier, which is why this much has been done so far.

Reactions: TiTSFan and Evil

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. I understand that it's a huge amount of work for the coders to do. So... I should guesstimate that it'll be 6 weeks minimum for the coding, then time for it to wait on the next available Backer Patch, and then the next mid month Public patch after that right? So would three months sound right?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Thanks for the quick reply. I understand that it's a huge amount of work for the coders to do. So... I should guesstimate that it'll be 6 weeks minimum for the coding, then time for it to wait on the next available Backer Patch, and then the next mid month Public patch after that right? So would three months sound right?

Yar, not gonna be available for a long while.

Which is fine. Means plenty more time to expand the Shock Hopper and L.D.C. themselves in the future.

And get Roxy ready for even more laquine babies.

Maybe someone will badly want Kelly's relationship expanded and for her to have kids.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sounds great. I honestly don't mind the wait too much, as I only found TiTS this last Xmas, so I still have tons to see and do.

You're probably right about Kelly, considering the outstanding new character bust Adjatha just did for her.

Speaking of, it was watching the streams for that, and yours for the Bored Jumpers that got me hooked on Laquines.

Reactions: William.