William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Does that mean you would be open to a commission for this content once the system is ready and coded into the game?

Sure, down the line. If someone wanted her to have unique pregnancies I can do that. It helps that she already had a relationship angle planned before the duo behind her fell into the void.

Reactions: TiTSFan

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
A question for snake bites an Kelly. Are we blowing her shrunken dongs only or are we also taking both fully unleashed?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Wsan wrote it. Direct that his way ;)
asfdhg... Ugh, did I somehow get my memory mixed up for mouth teasing? I'm sorry, I've just gotten home from a long day that apparently won't even let me sleep let alone send questions to the correct people... :negativeman:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm just finishing something tonight and I've been having second thoughts recently. Going forward... There's something I can't quite get out of my mind about Leila.

The original idea for Leila, the Bored Jumper waifu/lover/crewmember, was that you would be able to choose one of the four Jumpers seen in the Zheng Shi Mines. Doing so would remove that particular bunny from the enemy roster. It also means that, in that one time choice, you would get the bunny you liked most, and her dong, but you can't use the dong designer (art won't support that) so you'll be making a pretty huge choice for a character I plan to be immense in scope.

...But the other idea I've been tossing around lately is to simply make Leila her own unique model. I know I'm backpedaling rather late on something I considered set in stone for several months, but after all these intervals to stew on it I just don't know. If she was a unique bust, fur color etc, all that would be chosen by me. She would still be a lop-eared rabbit, she'd still get both the Jumper & Steele Tech outfits, and you'd be able to change her dicks to the four available.

It's a give and take. And it's an important matter for me, because it's my next Bighuge project. Since laquine pregnancy is coming up with unique pregnancies across the four bored jumpers, I realize late that I'd rather not cause issues with the large amounts of post-birth interactions you can have with them via their uniquely tracked children.

I created a strawpoll to gauge the interest on this. Please cast your vote if this topic interests you.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17342411

That all being said I'll have an end of month progress report to post in the next day or two, and my goals going forward etc. I plan to do this every month in addition to my random preachings.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
If the separate design is chosen what design would you make her? (kinda hoping for a white fur coat or albino in design)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think unique is winning pretty handidly

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
A solid black coat like LDC or black with white spots possibly? If you would go with solid black you could insert Leila making a joke when you meet her sister, that they couldn't be more different looking for being sisters?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I was hoping for the redhead. Alas, I see my hopes and dreams being dashed upon the rocks.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Hmmm... that's a tough call. On the one hand, we (the players) would have previous interactions with the Jumper of our choosing, and therefor (potentially) built in attachment to said Jumper.
Technical upside is you've already created them, so should require less work for you the writer. Could conceivably use the current character busts.
Player downside would be less customization apparently...
Technical Downside is more/harder work for the coders who I understand are few and under heavy backlog.

On the other hand, as a 5th Jumper, Leila would be (largely) an unknown quantity for the players. I say largely because while we wouldn't have previous interactions with her specifically, we would still have our previous interactions with their affiliated gang. The real benefit for the player base would be in customization, via the Dong Designer, and whatever options you wanted her to have.
Technical upside is that you would have free reign to write her as uniquely as you wanted within the constraints of the already established Jumper lore.
Player downside is of course the lack of previous history.
Technical downside is more work for you in additional writing. The coders would have more but easier work if I understand DrunkZombie right.

Personally, as much as I like all four Jumpers, I would have to say make her a new 5th Jumper. Partly because I want to see what you would come up with that would set her apart from the current Bored Jumpers (and Shock Hopper), and partly because of the part of my brain that screams for more Laquines.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Hmmm... that's a tough call. On the one hand, we (the players) would have previous interactions with the Jumper of our choosing, and therefor (potentially) built in attachment to said Jumper.
I've already gone too deep into my Bored Jumper lust, in all honesty, in all matter of factness. I've basically placed that generic enemy upon an altar and worshiped the hell out of its <insert adjective> balls. Doing what I did for the Laquine Pregnancy content was mildly silly too, and I'm going to consider all the post-birth interactions my subconscious' effort to tell me Leila cannot be one of the four. You've probably seen some posts already about "Well I'll get all four bunnies pregnant or have kids with them, then Leila[, who is infertile] will totally have had kids with me!" so I genuinely need to put my boot on that.

Then there's all the bad end stuff...

After talking through with coders and considering the upsides, a fresh start will be preferable to turning one of the four into your waifu. Leila will have similarities with them while having her own figure. Lop ears, short hair, beret, same uniform, yummy bulge, the usual. I'm hopeful that with a single bun who can have four cocks means that I might be able to sling knotted variants for all those cocks as well, because I want Leila to be able to take a handful of mods for your pleasure.

As for her colors, it's too soon too say. I'll come back with that in a future post. She might even incorporate features from all four in general just for some tongue-in-cheek effect. But time will tell.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sounds good to me.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Just to be clear, there is no prior history with those four, no matter what my writing suggests. They're still generic, nameless encounters. There are four busts for four unique jumper looks, but there are so many variants because it gives you the idea that this gang is much larger than one or two people, all doing something different. That is something I've always incorporated into writing for them. It's kind of hard to separate that based on what we get as visual aid.

The most canon interaction with the gang you can get is just having sex with a bunch, beating up and fucking their leaders, maybe having kids, but those four will not give you their names. I would be all for writing an epilogue for TiTS where the buns you have kids with leave pirating behind to come raise kids with you, though.

But In keeping with Zheng Shi's motif, and what the player is seeing from the lore standpoint, they're dopey fuckbunnies who just go after work slaves for easy lays. Leila herself is one of the bunnies, but you only find her (pre-Shock Hopper fight) sneaking away and trying to hide and getting accosted by her own gang or (post-Shock Hopper) able to walk around more freely and actively seeks you out to thank you for beating up her boss.

Reactions: TiTSFan

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I see. Thanks for the explanation. I must admit that I had fallen into the trap of thinking that the Jumpers were a really tiny gang for being one of the top 5 on Zeng Shi. This makes much more sense.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I'm going to get started right away on my horribly overdue patreon story, but Fen's request came first due to something I will go over in my monthly recap. I was asked to write a drugged up Korgonne Male randomly encountered when wandering Korg'ii Hold during the siege. You will certainly find him if you want to save everyone else. He will serve as an excellent parity to the Korgonne Girl who can randomly be found in the exact same lusty encounter.

He will come with three scenes at nearly 17,000 words:

[Oral] -- PC can use dick or pussy. The scene can finish with Deepthroating (or staying up top) or by shifting to a 69. No taurs, no neuters.
[Frot & Fuck] -- PC will rub dicks with him, and can choose to fuck his butt. Has a hyper variant. No taurs, no neuters.
[Get Fucked] -- PC will let the chiseled hound go at their [pc.vagOrAss], getting a nice filling. Will slot into Generic Korg Preg of course. Accepts everyone!

"Sure," you start{, pulling down your [pc.lowerGarments]}. He's immediately enthralled by {[pc.eachCock] and [pc.eachPussy]/[pc.eachPussy]/[pc.eachCock}, to the point his tongue falls from his mouth in surprise reverence. It's only when you {useCock: point to [pc.oneCock] /useVag: {heft your [pc.sack} and} point to [pc.onePussy]} that he's shaken from his reverie, understanding his role. You open your mouth to speak {bipedal: while using your [pc.foot] to slide his loincloth away /nagaOrGoo: while gesturing for him to remove his loincloth}.

// Misch

"Help me, help you." You wink, running a [pc.hand] across {your thrumming [pc.cockType] shaft/your soaking [pc.pussyNoun]}.

His green eyes cross when you inch closer, resting your [pc.cockHead] on his nose. The bashful korg inhales loudly, and with enough force that your [pc.cockNoun] throbs out another {cumV: bead/wad/squirt} of pre that he hungrily catches. Now he's salivating and heaving. Brown-furred pecs press like bellows while you plant the crown on his tongue. You let him suck you in, {foreskin: peeling your foreskin back slowly,} establishing a connection that tickles all your dominant feathers.

Moaning with him, you place your [pc.hand] on his head, rubbing behind his ears. His large paws end up around your [pc.thighs]. He hugs you tight, pulling you closer to his throat in a sensually slow series of movements that have you seeing lewd colors in the back of your eyelids. His tail is wagging to a happy blur {now/just like yours}. "Good," you say, caressing his forceful, hollowing cheeks.

// PC not in heat

He's got you nice and pliant, and you can't wait any longer. You cry out for him to take you then and there before you go mad from unsated arousal. Bubbling over with bliss, you smile and shake your butt just a little harder in four directions, begging with your [pc.eyes] and pursed [pc.lipColor] lips.

// PC heat

You can tell your fertile pheromones are having a strong effect on him. Your [pc.legOrLegs] are rumbling in his paws, shaking with the desire to bear children. They don't react in pleasure, only havoc, disdain. You need his cock, and you need it now. Crying out in pure, delirious want you beg him to fuck you, to shove his cock so far in that his knot breaks you apart, and then he can fuck your knot in while he delivers all that seed straight to your womb. <i></b>Your ovaries need to be drowned in cum!</b></i>

// Merge

You shriek in joy, hyperventilating when he stands and presses his crotch into your rear, rubbing the head of his pre-glazed cock to your [pc.vagOrAss].

// PC not Taur, PC Height <=5'2 (add-on, no new pg)
The way he dominates your small form with the entirety of his rough-hewn body fills you with ecstasy. {He grabs {both of/a set of your} [pc.breasts], grunting approvingly.} On some primal level you feel safe, secure, and <i>claimed.</i> Wrapped in his arms you aren't going anywhere. You wouldn't want to anyway, not when your furry mate keeps you warmly docile underneath his powerful physique. Mounted on you, he only has one goal in mind: to {fill your [pc.asshole]/breed your [pc.pussy]}. {pcPrehensileOrLongTail: You coil your tail around his waist, bringing him a little closer to do just that.}

_____

All of a sudden he grabs you by the {notTaur: the shoulders, pulling you away from the wall and forcing you down on your knees, his knot still inside you, still spurting small amounts of spunk into your [pc.vagOrAss]. He forces your head to the ground and your ass into the air, asserting himself on you without hesitation {by grabbing {a [pc.tail]/your [pc.tails]} /taur: the rear, forcing you down on your knees and mounting your backside without hesitation. His knot still lodged inside, still spurting tiny amounts of spunk into your [pc.vagOrAss], he prepares to fuck you like never before}.

Overwhelmed by your masculine partner's ferociousness, {you clutch the paws gripping your [pc.chest] /taur: you clutch the wall pushing back against your [pc.face]}. He pumps so deeply that you can feel his sheath crinkle up around your {slit/crease}......

I absolutely love Size Difference :D

Raskputin

Oct 21, 2018
Personally, I'm mildly disappointed as I would've preferred choosing which fur color over which dick, but if you feel that making Leila a set npc would be better for the content, then I cant really blame you, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
How ever you feel with that is fine for me. both have pluses, though I do favor more taking one of the hoppers thats rading out of things, but thats just me.

Waiting mostly for the rodenian transformative and such, looking forward to it, though when the hopper preg hits a pub patch will probably enjoy it a lot too

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
SheepPun gave me a surprise today, her spitballed idea for Leila in light of all this. :D

Leila.png

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Nice piece of concept art. That hair style would work well to set her apart for other non-PC Laquines, and looks damned good with the ears.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm with them on this. Dat hairstyle with those sapphire eyes? On snow fur and nicely placed dark patches? With possible knot variations among other mods? Hnnnngh. Gonna need start off ships to hold 20+ crew before long at this rate.

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
I gotta say I'm loving the concept art of Leila, which just makes me want her to be a unique NPC as opposed to one of the current bored jumpers even more. Plus when it comes to the current bored jumpers there was always some nitpick when it came to their design, be it their hair color or some piercings (which aren't really a big turn on for me) that had me unsure of which of them I would want to take as a crew member, but when it comes this design I like how she looks a lot from her hair to her fur pattern to how the suit looks on her.

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
Guess I'm in the minority about preferring the purple and blonde-haired jumpers to the unique art. I would much rather have one of them on my ship, but I can see why William would want to try and avoid the troubles that would come with it.

Reactions: Raskputin

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
It wasn't a decision made lightly. Especially since there are seven other laquines in the game (with two more rabbit eared individuals at that: Shelley and Ilaria). Speaking of, SheepPun has been so kind to me lately that I've decided on Leila's color scheme. I was so enamored with the black hair-in-a-bun, and I also thought Lola Bunny colors would look good on her, so here that is.

leilaConceptAccepted.png