William's Wall

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
So I've seen people being super excited about a planned crewmate "Leila". Saw some fan/commissioned art. Read about William's ups and downs in life and with work (hope things work out for you). Was it just a Jumper Laquine crewmate got people pumped, or is there a design document that I don't know where it is that people enjoyed greatly?
Leila Harper was a Jumper Laquine crewmate which is awesome in itself if you love the Jumpers (I do =D) but she also has a design document that should still be on William's public google docs. It'll be under like "Leila Harper"

If the doc isn't there anymore, Leila was to have a sub/dom scale that would lock if you went far enough either way (Dommy rabbit <3) as well as cum slut and musk stuff, oral focus and potentially petplay (<3). It also had a few sex scenes from when you first meet her.

Outside of the sex stuff she was supposed to be your protective loyal bunny crewmate.

Leila was like a checklist of personal kinks for me lmao

I actually pledged to his patreon (and the TiTS patreon) when William first announced/released her doc because I loved the concept that much lol. He's still my favourite writer in TiTS but I did stop my patreon sub to him after I lost hope of Leila going anywhere after a few years </3

I always love when a new patch has writing from Will though as it almost always ticks boxes for me!

Nov 8, 2015
Leila Harper was a Jumper Laquine crewmate which is awesome in itself if you love the Jumpers (I do =D) but she also has a design document that should still be on William's public google docs. It'll be under like "Leila Harper"

If the doc isn't there anymore, Leila was to have a sub/dom scale that would lock if you went far enough either way (Dommy rabbit <3) as well as cum slut and musk stuff, oral focus and potentially petplay (<3). It also had a few sex scenes from when you first meet her.

Outside of the sex stuff she was supposed to be your protective loyal bunny crewmate.

Leila was like a checklist of personal kinks for me lmao

I actually pledged to his patreon (and the TiTS patreon) when William first announced/released her doc because I loved the concept that much lol. He's still my favourite writer in TiTS but I did stop my patreon sub to him after I lost hope of Leila going anywhere after a few years </3

I always love when a new patch has writing from Will though as it almost always ticks boxes for me!
Thanks Hon! I appreciate the info you know. And I finally found the doc, so this will be some good reading ^.^
You are soo~ right that Will's bunnies are written to suit my needs ;)

• Love
Reactions: PuppyPrincess