William's Wall

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Some of Roo's Crew Expansion IS a publicly available doc and it's both fairly fleshed out and doesn't include anything terribly revolutionary in terms of coding so there really wouldn't be a reason not to include it, the art even already exists.

Sophra's content was also reasonably fleshed out, and it got canceled :(

William might be gone, but Fenoxo is still active on the forums. Instead of spreading rumors why wouldn't you just ask him directly like an adult?

Because another user asked a question about Roo content, and I honestly answered using the best of my knowledge. What's the problem with speculating; that's the majority of the content on game sites anyways. And I was clear about citing my speculation, too :)

And given Fen's track record of abruptly nuking almost-completed projects, I fail to see how canceling Roo would be a huge shocker for any of us.

Reactions: Lancelot

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
I've heard rumors that Fen&co will cancel it, just like when they had Will work for months on the Sophra content only to throw it in the trash.

Why? IDK. Power trip?

So Fen's on a power trip? Like frfr no cap?

.. No, seriously. Making up stuff doesn't make you any more interesting or fun to talk to as a person. It just makes you look like a clown. Shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
But doesn't crew content already exist? Even just implementing what's already there would satisfy like, 90% of players

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
But doesn't crew content already exist? Even just implementing what's already there would satisfy like, 90% of players
And it also would make it so the hard work of the people who made it wasnt wasted. IMO thats one of the biggest Ls in this whole situation, that valuable time and effort just got thrown into the shredder.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
I stopped playing for a long time- almost two years, I think- and then I picked up TiTS again. I gotta say, I hope that at least one of Will's Zheng Shi laquines gets her story fully told. All these design docs are doing is making me eager to actually communicate with Sophora, rather than blast her into the ground on sight.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
To this day I'm still waiting for the second part of Bianca's expansion and Roo's crew expansion. I don't know if I'll be able to see Roo and Bianca's parts completed before 2030. I just hope that in my lifetime I can bring this hot and sexy fox MILF and the big horny rabbit back to my ship.

Looking forward to your hard work!

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Man I really wish they would finish the Roo and Bianca content. Roo was teased as a crew member in the banner and you've got an empty medbay on the ship with nothing in it if only there was a busty fox doctor who could run it nudge-nudge wink-wink
For Bianca it going to be a very long time because the laquine npc that he’s writing is in the queue in front, same with the command deck of the pirate base

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
Man I really wish they would finish the Roo and Bianca content. Roo was teased as a crew member in the banner and you've got an empty medbay on the ship with nothing in it if only there was a busty fox doctor who could run it nudge-nudge wink-wink
Like you, I'm still waiting for the Bianca and Roo expansions content to be completed.

I just hope dear William doesn't forget that there are many people waiting with great anticipation for the content of Bianca and Roo's creation to be completed. This has also become a big reason why I wait for fenoxo's updates every day.

I'm willing to wait a long time until these parts are finished, but I still hope that day comes sooner.