William's Wall

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Tutorial Boss Mel'Ysolte is now completed. The bad end set of scenes will come later, as they are not required for implementation. They were simply my ideas.

Hat tip to Griffenskull for capturing the image.

Mel1.png
Snake ladies have no business being that thicc.
Oh also, this particular artist (Frog) created the portrait of the future Evilbun, and he decided to sketch Leila in one of his side-projects. Totally out of left field!

But I'm sure many will appreciate her bulge.

I'm gunna get my eyes dilated today so I probably won't have a substantial update.

Colour_Learning.png
Also, having such a huge bulge must be really uncomfortable. It's like having really tight briefs on.

Reactions: William.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Great sketch art. I'm stoked that Frog chose to draw her with Laquine accurate feet. Can't recall any other art that shows her feet without making her look like she has human feet.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Gunna tease you all with the finished bun art. Posting tomorrow.

Also on track to finishing a quick loss scene I wanted to do for the Gryvain Tech in the new tutorial. She only had one loss scene so I went ahead and gave her a Facesitting one... with a twist.

:>

edit: Finished the 4000 words of that scene in just a day. I'm on a roll.

D1IDuvU.png

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
February Progress Report

Things have settled down in my life after the three month wishy-washiness of November, December, and January. In February I completed Anno's Reverse Petplay for TiTS, completed the naga alien boss for the new tutorial - the caesselian Mel'Ysolte - and completed additional scenes and entries for the game. Proofreading on new content has been a tertiary concern to the advancement of my long overdue backlog.

We're here on the first of March carrying on with completing indebted patreon scenes, starting with various Zheng Shi interactions whilst wearing a worker's uniform. I oversaw the finalizing and completion of Zheng Shi's final deck to be added and a host of orgiastic content penned by Nonesuch - great guy; if you haven't read his Dolianne series (as I call it), a fictional anthology centered themes of elvish debasement and demonic libidos you really should, as it was the carnal group encounters written within these that made it clear he was the man for the job.

I have my own radiant scenes to attach to the Operations Deck but those will come in due time. We've also just implemented our new tutorial for testing and I put together a multifaceted loss scene in just a day for one of the enemies therein. It's a great effort from everyone all around, and I'm happy with how it's ultimately turned out. Playtesting is still in order, and the JS port is getting nearer and nearer, which will bring about a resurgence that the game very much needs.

My goal now above all is the completion of my personal backlog so that I can focus my attention on much greater schemes and projects that will affect the game widely, and they're ideas in and out of the game that will go a long way to breathing new life into this incredible project. Our weekly work meetings have motivated mass, positive improvement and have helped me nurture a more productive mindset.

There is no CoC2 news yet to report, I'm afraid, but when I am able that will change, I promise you that.

There's a lot of commissioned art in the oven right now, with some things finished and added to relevant albums recently. You'll just have to peek in my thread on the forums and take a gander at the latest posts. I usually tease various things in the works that, when completed, get rostered.

That's all I have for now. Big things are coming this year, and it's because of your support that they're going to be possible. What keeps me going is the hope that I'm giving people their money's worth, and now that I'm back on track, I hope to vindicate your patience.

Thank you very much for your continued support.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Why was Savin on the hook for Will's character? Why couldn't she be finished before whenever now? When is before whenever now? o_O

Because he needed to personally see that his concerns with what was being added were assuaged: new town, new characters, so much more. Now that he's happy with things, I'm no longer constrained. I can write what I want from here, and start climbing that mountain when the mood and time is right.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've been very, very tediously and too slowly trying to file taxes for the first time this year.

Today, also, Jayo on our public discord won a Mr. Pink stream raffle and I supported his 6-hour extravaganza. We have five more pics that need to be colored. I'll post the rest later, but I took the opportunity to get the Azra pic I owed from several months back where she does some breeding...

3.png

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Oh shit it is every bit as hot as I imagined it would be!
Been excitedly looking foreword to this since you announced it.
Azra looking sexy as hell. Always want more shark mommy. Hope Riley enjoys her new shark pups. :p <3

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
something I've been wondering about Reina, is asking her to remove her dick going to be the asshole thing to do and in doing so is that going to hurt her and your relationship with her?