William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The Zheng Shi Ops Deck doesn't have anywhere set aside for the Corona Lords, without any explanation as to why that's the case.

Didn't answer this earlier because I was busy, but before Wsan decided to focus on one game he wanted the Corona Lords to have smaller, offsite installations throughout the debris field where Zheng Shi sits. This has not been changed, and won't be.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Didn't answer this earlier because I was busy, but before Wsan decided to focus on one game he wanted the Corona Lords to have smaller, offsite installations throughout the debris field where Zheng Shi sits. This has not been changed, and won't be.

To clarify: the Corona Lords will be indefinitely suspended until Wsan wants to work on it?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've taken some time today to update all of the albums of artwork I've coordinated the commissioning of in my time here. Some things were covered entirely by Fen or Savin, and the rest by myself, primarily using money gained from the Patreon. It's important to me that these all be available to you, so please enjoy. I'm certain there's plenty here that haven't been seen, for varying reasons. There is going to be overlap of images, but not by much. I took the time to give them each descriptions with artist names just in case someone might ever want to find them to commission.

More than that, many of these images are extremely complex, and I'm no artist, but I understand how important references are, and how tough they can be to find. If these help you out in any way (besides being pure wank material) then one singular instance of that makes it all worth the effort.

These links have also been added to the OP.

Riley Album
Leila Album

Reina Album
Bianca Album
Roo Album
Rat's Raiders Album

Albums of high-res commissions for TiTS or elsewise, available for free~

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
the Corona Lords won't have a "room" so to speak on the Operations Deck.
That's kind of dissapointing, it feels like that will make it a lot harder to implement them as a part of the Zheng Shi community and/or it will make people not want to write for them. Of course, noone has shown any interest in writing them so far so it probably desn't matter. I hope we at least get to see Corona Lord activity in the operations deck.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
I've taken some time today to update all of the albums of artwork I've coordinated the commissioning of in my time here. Some things were covered entirely by Fen or Savin, and the rest by myself, primarily using money gained from the Patreon. It's important to me that these all be available to you, so please enjoy. I'm certain there's plenty here that haven't been seen, for varying reasons. There is going to be overlap of images, but not by much. I took the time to give them each descriptions with artist names just in case someone might ever want to find them to commission.

More than that, many of these images are extremely complex, and I'm no artist, but I understand how important references are, and how tough they can be to find. If these help you out in any way (besides being pure wank material) then one singular instance of that makes it all worth the effort.

These links have also been added to the OP.

Riley Album
Leila Album

Reina Album
Bianca Album
Roo Album
Rat's Raiders Album

Albums of high-res commissions for TiTS or elsewise, available for free~

Is the Reina Album not marked 18+?
Also, thank you for the Albums! its a treasure trove of greatness!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Is the Reina Album not marked 18+?

Dunno how that works. They were all marked like that a long time ago but when imgur went through a series of nebulous updates it can't be marked as such, and it doesn't seem to matter anymore. They're also hidden, and won't show up to the public community on the site.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
ah, well never mind on that then. But thanks again for access to all that great art!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

First

Apr 28, 2016
Any month now...
LkgpGnX.jpg

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
More progress. Recently finished one of the chooseable sex scenes for the Anno Petplay, and halfway into another and it's moving right along to the finish line. This will certainly be 100 pages by the end of it, so a longer wait for implementation I think, but at least chock full of some submissive petplay treats and delights that I felt needed to be added. I think it can be finally completed this week, with me moving on to the new Tutorial boss afterward, something I expect to take only a handful of days.

And when that's done, I want to finish the sexual content for the Evilbun on ZS, which is all hatesex regardless of the outcome.

787243561174171659.gif

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I would say that most of December and the first half of January I've been in a state of disorder, crawling my way through several things. Despite that, my sleep's been better than ever, and I feel that I'm getting things back in order. My habits needed to change, so I've put myself together and established a routine that I hope will be visible in the coming days.

I won't say when anything will be done or how long it might take. We're still awaiting the JS port; as such, we find ourselves in this unique difficulty of needing to continue a game while essentially relaunching it. Fen hasn't posted it on the blog yet as of this patreon post, but an info dump will come shortly, with a lot of notes by Gedan, on where the project is.

The best is yet to come.

Nit

Jun 19, 2020
Anno & Kase threesome done. Next work session I'll roll through them and see about adding some extra variations.
Question, what's the odds of this happening? I only had it happen once to my complete surprise, so I'm trying to proc it again only for it to not happen at all. And yes, I do have all things needed for it to actually happen.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Question, what's the odds of this happening? I only had it happen once to my complete surprise, so I'm trying to proc it again only for it to not happen at all. And yes, I do have all things needed for it to actually happen.
It's not that uncommon tbh. I had it happen quite a couple times when I played.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
JayEcho right?

Delivering the goods!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
(2021) January Progress Report

Over the last two months I've been reining in my distractive behaviors, particularly as I still have no concrete accomplishments based on what I've kept everyone waiting ages for. This concerted effort to concentrate and keep focused is working so far, but I still don't have any grand completions to whet your appetites with. The first half of January was still a climb back into the saddle, so to speak.

But, I found my spark. The long-promised Anno Petplay content is nearly finished, with only a handful of scenes left to go. Once I finish that I plan to give Fen his promised Tutorial Boss, simultaneously introducing a new race (the other half of the Slyveren who chose not to mod themselves) whilst capstoning the little venture. That doc is available in the Patreon-exclusive shared folder.

There is currently no CoC2 news to speak of, for now. Art is still being added to the albums, with several more commission on the way. My current set of goals are to complete the promised reverse petplay, the tutorial boss, and January's patreon vote in that order.

I'll have more to talk about soon. Thank you for your continued support, and your patience.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Dumb question, but that monthly idea suggestion thing on your patreon. I should keep my suggestion for the month focused on characters/you've written? Or can I also suggest stuff you've co-wrote on like Kiro?

Also I hope my suggestions are atleast entertaining, I'll come up with a good idea one of thies months!

Btw super stoked for that Anno reverse pet play!

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Dumb question, but that monthly idea suggestion thing on your patreon. I should keep my suggestion for the month focused on characters/you've written? Or can I also suggest stuff you've co-wrote on like Kiro?

Also I hope my suggestions are atleast entertaining, I'll come up with a good idea one of thies months!

Btw super stoked for that Anno reverse pet play!

You can give me any kind of idea as long as it's within the boundaries of TiTS and does not break any of the blacklist rules. I've received several DMs over the months wanting a variety of big scenes like exploring Uveto Stadium and getting into gangbangs with sports teams, for example. Something I may very well add to the Poll sooner or later.

If after consideration I like the idea, I'll probably pare it down a bit so that it can be received by the audience at large. Anything you ever see on the poll is something I make an obligation to write if chosen.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
My apologies if this has been asked before, but out of curiosity how does your monthly poll work exactly? Can anyone (who chips in 5$) suggest stuff and then you make a poll based on the suggestions you like? Do you bring some suggestions back for another month?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
My apologies if this has been asked before, but out of curiosity how does your monthly poll work exactly? Can anyone (who chips in 5$) suggest stuff and then you make a poll based on the suggestions you like? Do you bring some suggestions back for another month?

Pledging $5 allows you to vote in the poll every month.

On the 2nd of every month I post an idea gathering. If you pledge $5, you can send me your ideas on a scene for me to consider formulating for TiTS. Any suggestion on the poll stays on it in the months to come until it is written. I will finish everything up in December regardless.