William's Wall

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
She's a Jumper NPC and future crew member; her sister, Reina, is Bianca's assistant. Both are written by William, and neither are finished yet, but he's commissioned a tonne of artwork of both of them (see the imgur albums linked in this thread's first post). I'm sure there'll be a lot of fanfare when each of them is implemented, so don't worry about missing out on their content.
Oh thank you. I have been looking on wiki forever trying to find Leila.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
In the earlier comments on this thread someone said Reina was mostly into men.. but her images show her fucking women.. does this mean she will be sexable for female/herm PCs?

Kizrah

Jan 17, 2021
In the earlier comments on this thread someone said Reina was mostly into men.. but her images show her fucking women.. does this mean she will be sexable for female/herm PCs?
yes, there will just be some content locked for only male player character's.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Plus will said something about being able to remove her dick if your a male, but why would anyone would do that?
Quite a few people unfortunately. Take Ethryn on CoC2 for example.. a few people keep on asking about when her dick can be removed and given a vagina. This has been shot down each time by Savin? (Dont shoot me but I may have gotten the writer/creator wrong) but someone has to keep on demanding the same thing over even when they're told no.

Last edited:

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Honestly, if I'm given the choice between having a character be futa or pure female I will always choose pure female because I'm not a fan of my character getting penetrated in any hole so I don't see the point of them having a dick they are never going to use on me, but there's one thing that will make me pick futa and that is if they have pregnancy because holy shit there's nothing that makes me harder then a pregnant futa.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Yeah, there’s definitely something to be said about dedicking, actually. Most dynamics have the penetrator as the dominant one in the dynamic, and while I’m not opposed to taking dick, I lean towards a dominant angle myself. It’s like… extreme roll reversal. Breaking in a dom to be more submissive and taking away their most useful tool as a dom. I know I definitely did it to Sera, and I was mildly bummed we weren’t gonna get similar content for CoC2— Ryn has a route for boosting her confidence and a separate mechanic for boosting her libido, and we’re gonna get to give her a bigger dick on top of that.

It made sense to think there was gonna be an option in reverse. Still, Savin’s the boss, and CoC2’s turning out to be another banger either way, so no use crying over it, right? Definitely hoping there’s a route where she accepts her smol package and winds up a super sub.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I don't get why people want to dedick someone.. BDSM in RL have men submitting to women or men (whatever their preference is), so having a dick doesn't make someone dominant just like having a vagina doesn't make someone submissive. I see the desire of wanting someone to grow a dick but not dedicking.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I guess it depends. Whilst I don't like the view of penis wielding=domination and constant penetration (especially up the bum) and all my Steeles are herms, I very much prefer a character with no knob to speak of to one with an arm-sized one, for example.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I just prefer to give characters vaginas; The exception being Sera. The dom sub relation is less... Reliably controlled.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
'cause dicks on girls turn me off
There is plenty of pure female NPCs.. Anno, Fisanna, Lorelai, Shade, Hana, Tanuki girl (sorry can't remember her name, on uveto likes playing video games) Leive, red ants, gold ants (okay if you're not into the whole venom thing, could be a put off) Seandra (? Ex black void kinda.. save her when attacked by pirates) Ula, Roxy, Bianca, Quinn, Jade, Roo, Anke, Evening, Moo from Dhaal bar (again can't remember her name but she let's you drink from her breasts once you're a fav). I know there's a lot more but can't remember or spell the ladies names.

Could be either.. Shekka, Paige, Penny, Sera

Futa girls or dick girls.. Syri, Anyxe, Sera (dom), Kiro, Kally, Mirrin, Peditra, Luca, Azra, Ardia, Tuuva, Kaede, two ladies that run Dhaal bar with moo (again their names?) Honey bunny on mhenga.

My point is that there are just as many pure females that have alot of good content without the need to constantly dedick the poor futas/shemales.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
There is plenty of pure female NPCs.. Anno, Fisanna, Lorelai, Shade, Hana, Tanuki girl (sorry can't remember her name, on uveto likes playing video games) Leive, red ants, gold ants (okay if you're not into the whole venom thing, could be a put off) Seandra (? Ex black void kinda.. save her when attacked by pirates) Ula, Roxy, Bianca, Quinn, Jade, Roo, Anke, Evening, Moo from Dhaal bar (again can't remember her name but she let's you drink from her breasts once you're a fav). I know there's a lot more but can't remember or spell the ladies names.

Could be either.. Shekka, Paige, Penny, Sera

Futa girls or dick girls.. Syri, Anyxe, Sera (dom), Kiro, Kally, Mirrin, Peditra, Luca, Azra, Ardia, Tuuva, Kaede, two ladies that run Dhaal bar with moo (again their names?) Honey bunny on mhenga.

My point is that there are just as many pure females that have alot of good content without the need to constantly dedick the poor futas/shemales.
Chrissy is a herm

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021

There's at least Shizuya, Jerynn, Belle and Nayna in that second list.

Seeing that TITS is a game that has content for a whole lot of fetishes, it doesn't feel too out of the ordinary for dedicking to exist in the game.

And "constantly dedicking"... out of all the characters in game, i only know of two that have this. Sera in the sub path and potentially Reina, if/when she makes it into the game. Sera sub path is an option that the player doesn't need to take, and for Reina it seems to be the same. They're just that, options.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
There are also a lot of herm characters with plenty of content without the need to constantly slap dicks on the poor females. Whenever a new female character is written it's basically guarenteed that someone's going to show up and ask "dick when?" but as the reverse is always hit with someone going "what's it with you guys always wanting to remove dicks?".
The reason we want to remove dicks is the same one that you all want to give them dicks - we think the characters would be more attractive that way.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
There are also a lot of herm characters with plenty of content without the need to constantly slap dicks on the poor females. Whenever a new female character is written it's basically guarenteed that someone's going to show up and ask "dick when?" but as the reverse is always hit with someone going "what's it with you guys always wanting to remove dicks?".
The reason we want to remove dicks is the same one that you all want to give them dicks - we think the characters would be more attractive that way.
Hey I said I saw the desire to add dick to a lady but I'm happy with npcs female or Herm. I'd rather have more good content added to an existing npc than slapping on a dick (for example I saw an image of Bianca somewhere on Twitter I believe with a dick but I prefer to have her 2nd expac instead also she's way better pure female).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
July Progress Report.

Good August morning, TiTS players, CoC appreciators. First and foremost, I must thank you all for your patience and support, and that I'm sorry that this comes a day late.

Numerous small things have been completed in July, but for me it was another step on the return to regular consistency I founded myself on. Previously I spoke of a large Anno xpac that's been finalized, and I'm still waiting to playtest it - I understand that it's nearly coded and playable. Between now and then, I'm halfway through tying another loose end in the Dhaal Brothel I've written, adding on the unfinished scenes for [Wander]ing and making sure Dizzy (by Nonesuch) is ready. Last night, even, I was working hard overtime in finishing out yet another scene. There is also an additional character that will be slotted into it that I have still not been able to read, written by Skom, and I'll need to just make sure a welcome mat of sorts is there.

I've added on to several still-unfinished projects, including content for Zheng Shi like the unnamed 'evilbun' - sorry, but that doc will continue to be unseen until she is implemented, ha ha. I'm hoping that the time to put her in-game will be coming up, something that might start 'soon as her artwork is finished by an artist I've been collaborating with for a long time.

The TiTS codepile continues to grow, too, but I can tell you that several major strides have been made in the last two weeks concerning the JS Port. It's my hope that it won't be long before we can start having a more consistent implementation of completed work.

One of the more important epiphanies I've had in getting back on track is that, in the process of completing Dhaal's brothel, I was able to smoothly integrate a number of content variants into scenes that I often had trouble writing, chiefly anything to do with the PC's breasts. It's rare for there to be Cumcow content in the game, regardless of who's writing for it, and in the aforementioned [Wander] events I realized how fun and simple it was to create more layers of content through enabling of Bimbo/Addict/Cumcow fetishes in nursing and chest-based scenes.

Something like this, I think, this propensity for finding ways to cover bases fluidly and combine numerous appeals, is what defined my earliest growth in this field. I hope it will be a recognizable addition to players who like to get in on the Treatment (and will eventually have certain ways of becoming a Cum Addict) going forward, as it is as natural as the Oral Sex tiering I tend to do - can't deepthroat, can deepthroat + bimbo reference, + snakebyte reference. I go over this solely to convey that things are getting back to where they need to be, and that I've been on an upswing, and while it is ponderous and slow and frustrating, it's moving.

New artwork, as always, has been negotiated or uploaded and will be available in my public albums. I'm just starting to receive alternate variants to the Anno Petplay comic from Simple & Phobia, too, and if you've read the doc you'll know exactly what that means!

Unlike recently, there is something to say about certain CoC2 projects I took on long ago, but the progress has been minimal, and only starts a simultaneous catch-up process alongside my TiTS catch-up.

The staggering wait for the JS Port continues to take its toll, and I know that it's still too quiet. It became too easy to slow down and stray from a meaningful work ethic in the recent months for a number of reasons, but the arduous process of overhauling the entire game has struck enough milestones and the rest of the team has caught up on their various projects (Adjatha, for example, is actually running out of busts to draw!) that I think, in a few weeks more, the waiting will pay off.

Again, I thank you for your continued support and incredible patience. When players can finally jump back into TiTS, remade with this JS Port, I am, as always, confident that there will be a sort of renaissance.

Take care of yourselves. I'll be back.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
rileyNobu_2021.png

August Progress Report.

August was a very good month, in short.

But to give that some context, beyond some of the art I've gotten, here's all of what's been accomplished or even completed in the time since last month's post. Also, I believe I'll be moving all progress reports to the 2nd of every month now.

On the TiTS side I finished 80 percent of the Dhaal Brothel's missing content, which amounts to a suite of new [Wander] events that allow for a variety of sensual encounters in numerous ways. Plenty of choice and fetish appeal. All that's left is a special kind of VR encounter tucked away in the playground's depths that will provide an interesting out of body experience where stream of consciousness becomes a very literal, very rampant tone.

For CoC2 I marshaled 40,000 words last week on Einin, the long overdue mouse-girl companion. I streamed all of it, and I will stream the rest I will also stream the rest of my TiTS work going forward. It's one of the best ways to show everyone what's happening, especially in real time, and for others to keep me honest. There's much work to be done on her, but the same can be said about multiple other things.

For this week I'm working on TiTS stuff. I'm much more 'content' and optimistic than I was earlier in the year. Going in on Einin like that, from day to day to day, and then having a guiltless few days off was as surprising as it was healthy. Stay tuned for more. I will certainly make a return to my old levels of activity, but only when I have the results to warrant it.

For now, thank you very much for your continued patience and support. I want to say, as well, that TiTS backers may be very soon getting the first JS Build. TiTS will be ported over piecemeal, and you can already safely convert your save files, so I imagine that when Fen, Gedan, and Leek settle things, you will have the tutorial, Tavros, and Mhen'ga to start with. There've been more and more teasers and shows of progress, so I'm hoping it won't be much longer for people to see what's been cooking for so long.

When the JS build happens, I hope it also means a return to more frequent updates. As soon as that happens, a number of other things can finally start falling into place. When that happens, I think what I call a 'renaissance' will have begun.

Attachments

• rileyNobu_2021.png
    10.3 MB · Views: 82