William's Wall

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Same on both accounts. More Bianca pls... or Roo, we take those too. <3

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
The foundations are laid for the boss. A reminder to all patrons that you will be able to follow the progress of the boss in the new private TiTS folder shared some time ago. But you can also watch me write it on stream starting tomorrow. I did some other things today but I'll be mum about those for a while longer.

askUkm2.png

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Oooh tutorial is getting extra meaty! Guessing this is fluff for the Jscript port then?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
5300 words into the new snake boss, in just two days. Picking up steam, and the gist of her is down. Need to make sure her tone and personality line up before sliding into the bulk of the sex; don't want her to be too mean, but she is putting on airs. And she wears a fancy red neck-tie that is honestly quite silly.

If you've read or watched the streams, you will be able to see that I've planned for the PC able to be cool with her. I'm very happy with how this has gone when I haven't really done any prep work on it. Just jumped in.

It's all coming back. Stay tuned.

Oooh tutorial is getting extra meaty! Guessing this is fluff for the Jscript port then?

It'll probably be added in beforehand to give people a chance to test it out.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ausar + Well Hung.

It's a dog's life.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Finished the Oral Sex set of scenes for the tutorial boss and started into the Prince Charming Esquire missionary, and am now over 11,000 words. This is moving really well. By tomorrow I think I'll have the good news. I think it will take at least two-three more days for everything, but at most two to get it implementable.

lJmr7Ej.png

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Furnace

Feb 6, 2017
Who is that big freckled elf lady in that art? I'm guessing someone from Dhaal, but I'm so far behind she could be from anywhere.

TheShepard256

Who is that big freckled elf lady in that art? I'm guessing someone from Dhaal, but I'm so far behind she could be from anywhere.
Anyxine Rhenesuune, I think. She's actually a gryvain-leithan halfbreed (the "freckles" are scales, and the ears are either a leithan's lower pair or a gryvain's), and she's the one running RhenWorld's Uveto operations. Savin's currently writing her content.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Anyxine Rhenesuune, I think. She's actually a gryvain-leithan halfbreed (the "freckles" are scales, and the ears are either a leithan's lower pair or a gryvain's), and she's the one running RhenWorld's Uveto operations. Savin's currently writing her content.
I believe, he's already finished her and she just needs to be put in game.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh also, this particular artist (Frog) created the portrait of the future Evilbun, and he decided to sketch Leila in one of his side-projects. Totally out of left field!

But I'm sure many will appreciate her bulge.

I'm gunna get my eyes dilated today so I probably won't have a substantial update.

Colour_Learning.png