What would you like as a starting race?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
But that's the fun part! :(  

No means no misty.

There is a limit to everything.

How about it makes them fall asleep, hibernating for a while? Which is utterly unacceptable considering busy work schedules etc.

You know what, that doesn't sound very sexy. Let's make it so that they'll continuously be stuck right at the point before having an orgasm, unable to do anything about it. Being in that state for a while, until the rut passes, or someone helps them get off. (sounds kind of dark now that I think about it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I thought we have settled on anti-Vulcans (or Romulans, because cooler)? 

They will come out of the other side of their sexcapade and become angst.

Where on this doll did that harpy touch you?

How dare you pry into and interfere with the mating rituals of the endangered species?!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No one likes Romulans, get outta here.

The inner part of feathery wings are erogenous zones. I know this because I have a PhD in Xenobiology.

You can trust me.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Every coreworld race should be a starter race, with the exception of a few outliers.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
*boops nose*

There.

It was so adorably cute, I couldn't stop crying for some reason. Oh and I pointed the wrong spots out of embarrassment...

Welcome to TiTS. 

Been here for a while now  :smugdog:

Probably why I even suggested something like that.

I like to believe that the inner part of feathery wings are erogenous zones.

It varies between the different harpy races :p  

Oh and for something actually contributing, the Sionach race, one day. Something unique they could contribute, would be to make all births egg layings for females.

If kui-tans gets to have a spot, it's almost unfair for their sibling planet's race not to get one :p  

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
No one likes Romulans, get outta here.

Well, someone is gonna be finding something interesting in their food for a couple of weeks.

It was so adorably cute, I couldn't stop crying for some reason. Oh and I pointed the wrong spots out of embarrassment...

Yes, dear, that's exactly what happened. Here's some candy for your trouble.

--

Thank gods for birb memory. Looks like you're off the hook for now, Misty.

Last edited:

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
brb imagining a harpy trying to fly without losing glasses

How about once a month and it doesn't kill them.

Can harpies wear glasses? I mean i thought birds had trouble seeing glass. >.>

But on top .. I want to scream SYNTHETIC! but at the same time, part of the fun in the game is starting at human and turning into something else so actually I'd prefer it be withheld for TF sake. Something insect like however might be nice. Either an existing race like zil (which seems pointless since you can be one on the first planet..) or maybe like the afor mentioned moths or praying mantis or something. Slug person race? I dunno.

Thayr

Jun 12, 2016
Lemme start as a Space Marine. I see Heresy everywhere in this game.

On a more somber tone, something...well. Something owl-ish, maybe? I would think that would be quite fun. Oh, centaur. That would be most certainly interesting.

Also, and I don't know if this would be the correct place, but starting at different ages would make for, perhaps, a different game. Starting as a teenager, for instance (Of course that may or may not have any impact on the game, so...yeah).

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I find it extremely funny how everyone's forgetting something Vulcan's and Romulan's are pretty much related to one another, they're practically the same race except that Romy's don't suppress their emotions. That's the main difference between them.

*cough* turns nerdy treky mode off. *cough*

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yes, dear, that's exactly what happened. Here's some candy for your trouble.

Yay! Candy :D

*furiously boops everyone's noses*

I keep hearing about the Sionach. Aren't they the... kitsune/lizard things? I feel like we'd need at least one NPC before they qualified for starting race status. I have a hard time visualizing them...

Mostly Kitsune with the tails, ears, whiskers, and some random fur spots, but they also have horns, lay eggs and have talon claws for nails, usually filed down nowadays.

I did say one day, because just like you said, we actually need to have one in the game first...

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
I find it extremely funny how everyone's forgetting something Vulcan's and Romulan's are pretty much related to one another, they're practically the same race except that Romy's don't suppress their emotions. That's the main difference between them.

*cough* turns nerdy treky mode off. *cough*

Well with a separation of almost three millennium yes. The first Romulans were Vulcan separatists who didn't agree with the teachings of Surak and wanted to be free to experience emotions and passion. Thanks to the TNG canon and movies there are also minor physiological differences now. *wears her nerd mode proudly*

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
*furiously boops everyone's noses*

*runs the numbers for damage control*

Well, looks like there won't be any candy left for Halloween. :colbert:

Mostly Kitsune with the tails, ears, whiskers, and some random fur spots, but they also have horns, lay eggs and have talon claws for nails, usually filed down nowadays.

I did say one day, because just like you said, we actually need to have one in the game first...

They have a very OC air about them. For the life of me I can't get why their author had thrown in those lizard(or bird) traits instead of just sticking to Spess Kitsunes. They have prehensile peenors, though, and cool bio-luminescence.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Every coreworld race should be a starter race, with the exception of a few outliers.

Well does this would include all core world races that are only with much info on them or...well ALL since this way devs could throw few dozens of them by hand waving their all core races and it will be no lie since that is 14th rush so let count say...20 races per each rush joins as total (if I remember well rush is in all directions and jsut PC moving around some small secton of the rush as whole) so that would be over 200+ races that we can call core and demand them been starting one :p

I keep hearing about the Sionach. Aren't they the... kitsune/lizard things? I feel like we'd need at least one NPC before they qualified for starting race status. I have a hard time visualizing them...

As Shade said their kitsunes with lil longer nails for both hands and leg plus horns. And due to difficulty to keep them well maintained most Sionach triming both nails on legs/arms and horns too. Plus yeah this lil lizardy thing of been egglayer not giving live birth. So not much hard to imagine when you just add for true Sionach kitsune with really long and sharp claws/talon and horns on head :p

They have a very OC air about them. For the life of me I can't get why their author had thrown in those lizard(or bird) traits instead of just sticking to Spess Kitsunes. They have prehensile peenors, though, and cool bio-luminescence.

Well QB/LD made them so maybe that why their got this very OC air to them.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I really should just yank their codex: there's no NPC for them, and probably never will be now that their creators jumped ship.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Well QB/LD made them so maybe that why their got this very OC air to them.

That's explains it, though I probably should have said that I don't view those qualities as negative. After all, Kelly is one of my favorite Mhen'ga NPC's, despite (or even because) of the weird bunny-bee she has going.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I really should just yank their codex: there's no NPC for them, and probably never will be now that their creators jumped ship.

Such a shame, I really wanted a kitsune race npc in the game. Hopefully someday, perhaps in another form.

Btw. should you yank it, you´ll have to remember to erase the last paragraph of the Kui-tan´s history too.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well does this would include all core world races that are only with much info on them or...well ALL since this way devs could throw few dozens of them by hand waving their all core races and it will be no lie since that is 14th rush so let count say...20 races per each rush joins as total (if I remember well rush is in all directions and jsut PC moving around some small secton of the rush as whole) so that would be over 200+ races that we can call core and demand them been starting one :p

I obviously only meant coreworld races that have codices.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is two more or less compleded submissions in that section that feature sionach npc. But one of them for sure due to author vanishing will likely not be completed. So as long the second one submission get out of stasis there will be tyhat at least one npc for sionach race.

@Lashcharge Yeah well that more reasonable then. That mean we got quite little left coreraces that aren't having codexes (*evil glace at Savin direction* even counting some that are treatened to be totaly removed from the game code)

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I dont remember but whu would halfanatae be impossible?

I would say vulkrim because its both a race I wrote and the only that would be male only. 

Oh you wrote the Vulkrim? Thank you, I really enjoyed there codex, they also sound like a really interesting race. I am curious though, if Steele was born half Vulkrim would that mean Victor was impregnated or that Steele's mother was a trans woman? 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Oh you wrote the Vulkrim? Thank you, I really enjoyed there codex, they also sound like a really interesting race. I am curious though, if Steele was born half Vulkrim would that mean Victor was impregnated or that Steele's mother was a trans woman? 

It would depend on what fen wanted to do, but there's definitely a lot of options there. For starters using the natural pregnancy can end up with Victor being impregnated by or impregnating a male vulkrim. Another option was Victor impregnating a tran-female vulkrim(female imp) in the ass. The final option could be victor impregnating a clone of an original female vulkrim(female sucubus).

I would like if it was one of the first two options, but I understand why fen might not want to rewrite the texts to fix that situation.

Either way considering the ruling on gender-sex-normativity in starting races the end result would always be a half-vulkrim with a penis with a high masculine score. For the differences between half-vulkrim and vulkrim I was thinking:

• Human cock, with foreskin and sheath flag
  • Range being between 4.5 feet and 5.5 feet.
  • Human ears.
  • Natural hair and body hair, that can be any human color.
  • Tail doesn't have virus or poison.
  • Carapace is tight and button-like and can also be removed.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
It would depend on what fen wanted to do, but there's definitely a lot of options there. For starters using the natural pregnancy can end up with Victor being impregnated by or impregnating a male vulkrim. Another option was Victor impregnating a tran-female vulkrim(female imp) in the ass. The final option could be victor impregnating a clone of an original female vulkrim(female sucubus).

I would like if it was one of the first two options, but I understand why fen might not want to rewrite the texts to fix that situation.

Either way considering the ruling on gender-sex-normativity in starting races the end result would always be a half-vulkrim with a penis with a high masculine score. For the differences between half-vulkrim and vulkrim I was thinking:

• Human cock, with foreskin and sheath flag
  • Range being between 4.5 feet and 5.5 feet.
  • Human ears.
  • Natural hair and body hair, that can be any human color.
  • Tail doesn't have virus or poison.
  • Carapace is tight and button-like and can also be removed.

Thanks for responding, That honestly is about what I imagined a half-Vilkrim to look like, albeit a little taller, either way I think the look and idea of the Vulkrim Is really cool and hope they are one day made a starting race, although I understand if they aren't. After all I'm sure there are lots more things people rather implement into the game. Thanks again for responding I really appreciate it.   :)  

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Ideally I'd want every race that is capable of breeding with humans, even if it takes a shiton of money to do so, that Vic could have possible bred with in order to conceive the PC ought to be a playable race. If i had to pick one or two that I really want though, it would be the Cundarians and the Puazi.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ideally I'd want every race that is capable of breeding with humans, even if it takes a shiton of money to do so, that Vic could have possible bred with in order to conceive the PC ought to be a playable race. If i had to pick one or two that I really want though, it would be the Cundarians and the Puazi.

How are you expecting a half-Puazi PC, to remain a virgin until the events of T.i.T.S. starts unfolding?  :p