Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Hum, this doesn't seems pleasant, but it's better than getting raped by some beast in the wood" Elmyra said, her tatoo turning back to her normal blue as she took the flower from the woman hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Don't worry Elmyra, it is very smooth and will bring you no discomfort. Just slide it inside and I will lead you through this place as best as I can!" True to her word, the acorn is very smooth to the touch with no sharp edges about it.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I just have a problem, these clothes won't let me do it, I don't know how to remove them and I cannot break them too"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and takes the acorn back. Like it was no big deal, she pulls the little bikini to the side, exposing her pussy to the world, and pushes the acorn in nice and deep "Geeze, you really are new here aren't you?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Elmyra gasped as the woman pushed the smooth acorn in her puss, her tatoos quickly switch to pink for a brief moment. "How did you did that?" Elmyra asked trying to keep her composure

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and glides her finger over Elmyra's slit before standing back up "In this realm, bindings such as yours will only respond to other people who have lewd intention for you. It is a very easily fooled charm but affective none the less. For example... I have made your outfit even more lewd by leaving your pussy bare, so it is now stuck like that until someone changes it.!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi nodded and pushed at the door with Wendy. "I can only hope that where ever i end up next the people are friendly", she thought. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door doesn't budge.... it feels more like a wall than a door.

Wendy looks confused as she tries it too "What is going on here?" 

The moment she stops taking the floor gives away under them! Both Wendy and Umi are suddenly sliding down smooth stone slides that take them deeper and deeper into the labyrinth! Left, right, up and down, they go in every direction as Wendy clings to Umi as tightly as she can! Suddenly, the slide stops and they are soaring through the air before... SPLASH! they both land in water!

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was confused at first she looks at Wendy "good question..."

Then the terrifying experience of the slide happened. she screamed as she was thrown in all directions. she clinged to Wendy for dear life as she slid. when she finally hit the water. Umi panicked and thrashed in the water terrified that she might drown!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Umi felt the familiar feeling of Wendy's hand on her wrist before she is dragged to the surface and pulled into the shallows where they both gasped for breath on the dirt floor "What the hell... what that all about?!" She said while hacking up water.

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I thought you were someone friendly to me!" her tatoos quickly got bright red as well as her face "Now do your part of the deal and guide me to the door"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle holds her hands up in mock defense. "Woa, take it easy girl. It is just a bit of fun. I will take you to the door, just calm down alright?" She rolls her eyes and starts walking "You keep that sort of attitude up and you won't last too logn in the labyrinth. Someone will take offence and then take much more than just a fun prank..." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
Crystle words were enough to calm Elmyra "Fun is poorly chosen word for this, but I forgive you. Now show me the way"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle was already walking off down a path that apparently would dodge the creatures. "Geeze, anyone tell you that you have a pole up your ass. Have you ever even had fun before?" She chuckles and keeps leading her through trees and bushes. "Maybe you SHOULD spend some time with the horny animals... that might loosen you up."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Don't even think about it, I can have fun you know, but not while I am trapped in these clothes in this labyrinth. So what we're you doing before ending up here?" The acorn in her pussy was somewhat arousing, as it was rubbing her inside with each step.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"If you must know, I was just like you... trying to escape the labyrinth. Or did you mean before I even came to the labyrinth over all? Because I wasn't doing anything interesting. I was a black smith apprentice. It was borning but I was good at it and it was paying for my food." 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"From where are you? I never saw or learned anything about a species of plant people" Elmyra asked as her tattoos where turning pinkish from the acorn moving around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Like I said before. I am actually just a human. There are these flowers around here that make you more plant like. I decided to change it up a bit and ate a whole lot of them... now I am like this! A question for you now... why are you changing color?" 

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
As Crystle asked her question the tattoos quickly turned back to their normal color. "We all have these thing on us, they change color with our emotion, as you can see" Elmyra said while pointing at the tattoo on her arm. 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie mustered a sense of sureness as she stood on her feet. There was no way she could sneak around the houses with the workers parading all about. The only chance she had to get out on her own was to make a break for it. She peered out into the hallway again, putting herself back into cover, before peeking out again. She decided that she would wait for the chief to leave his throne, and then start running.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Crystle looks at her for a moment before chuckling and continuing onward. "That is even more revealing than being naked! Those colors just give away how you are really feeling... how to you fool your enemies?"

Melanie didn't have to wait long as soon Chief Gold stood up from his throne... and was walking straight for her!

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie froze, pinning herself up against the wall nearest to the doorway. She hoped against hope that he hadn't seen her yet, and she knew that the moment he stepped through that door, she'd have to bolt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
His foot steps get closer and closer to Melanie before suddenly... they stop. There is an eerie moment of silence before they start up again heading off to the side and around the building. Something must have caught his eye.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Now was her moment, and before Melanie could think twice, she was gone, sprinting as fast as her bloated body could move down the hallway and towards the exit, desperately flapping her new wings with the aid of adrenaline in an attempt to get off the ground.

[AGI 10+4=14]

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"We develop control over these, it make our lies much more powerful, as not only our tone of voice change, but our whole body change too" as Elmyra was talking all her tattoos were rapidly shifting color 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Melanie did not get very far before the villagers and guards saw her bloated form making a run for the exit. In no time at all she could hear the pounding of feet directly behind her as well as the voice of Gold Chief. "Catch her! Do not let that bitch escape!" Up ahead she could see soliders moving to block off the exit, making her chase of escape even less likely than ever. to make matters worse, it seems that her new wings were not like her arms and she just couldn't get herself off the ground more than a few inches!

"Oh, I see. that is very clever. Fool them with words and your body. Something tells me you would make a cunning diplomat... or a thief." She gives Elmyra a wary look as she continues to lead her through the woods. The vegetation gets thicker and the sounds of small animals fades away as they get closer to the center of the forest. "So... just a fair warning... I wouldn't go chasing after any colorful lights you might see around... that is how fei dragons catch you." 

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie ran towards the soldiers that blocked her path and stood her ground, preparing to dodge their advances when they tried to seize her, and then slip past them. Her plan had been formulated in an instant, but it was what she was going with regardless. 

[AGI 10+5=15]

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"I was going to marry some high ranking noble on my home planet, being a cunning diplomat was necessary if you wanted to survive in the court. And it's noted dont go after colorfull light..." Elmyra said, the acorn was not moving as much as before but the feeling was pleasurable, even if she wouldn't admit it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi spat the water out of her mouth as tried to catch her breath. "This place.... is it trying to kill me? i had almost died in the water of the other place... and now this?! dose it know how much i hate it? well try all you want..... you wont stop me!" Umi thought as she took deep breaths next to Wendy.

"I-I dont know...... but I have a feeling... " she finally said as she staggered to her feet, still shaken by the fall a little. "the real question is.... Where are we now?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The guards all jumped at Melanie as she rushed at them. With a duck, a dodge, a dip and a dive she manages to get past them! Only one guard was able to grab her, but the combination of lewd juices on her body quickly slipped his hand right off of her! She was free and running out of the village! The gold ants were hot on her heels though!"

"Oh! So you were about to be married? Hmm, you don't sound excited about it. Was this an arranged marriage for some family benefits and what not or actual love? I will tell you this, arranged ones never have a happy ending." Just a few minutes of walking and Elmyra found out what she meant by lights. Little dancing orbs of every color were floating around in the distance... they seemed so playful!

Wendy slowly gets to her feet with Umi and looks around. "i... I don't know. Some sort of cave thing?" She looks around the room. "Geeze it is so dark down here. But I can make out a tunnel to the right and another one to the left" She stops and perks her ears up. "Do you... hear something?"