What Content Would You Like Added?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It is; in addition to whatever you get from any ongoing pregnancies, every point of Thickness above your Tone adds 0.2 to belly size, every nyrean egg you've produced and stored above 50 adds 0.01, and every 1mL of cumflation adds 0.001 (so we can surmise that belly size is measured in litres). The Fecund Figure perk (obtainable from Goblinola) is also set up to affect belly size, but the value used to affect it isn't modified in any way in-game, so it can't affect it without save editing.
Actually, Swineapples increase your belly size to a certain point, also.

Maybe we can get a tf that gets you a bear dad bod? We ccan call in Bearnadryl or something lol

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I remember asking if there was a reason the ice cream option disappears from Reaha's menu after her addiction is cured in a bug report but was that a bug or left out?
It may have gotten lost in the tide so to speak. Maybe make another thread for it.

Weejay

Jun 15, 2023
Nothing huge, but chastity belts and cages for PC, maybe as a special item from certain dominant characters after steele submits to them enough. Kinda like how the collar from Vark works.

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
IF Phaedra is going in the direction I suspect it is going (their deity being an aspect of Khia, or Khia herself, from KhiaCorp), then I think it would be really nice to have Steele ask her to fix Olympia's memory (and speech unit, to get rid of the vocal fry mentioned in one of the interactions). It could be that once her memories are recovered, and her origional owner is contacted, that he had insurance pay out on her, and all Steele has to to is pay off the insurance company (who would far rather have money than a companion droid).
I also think that when they do the ending, there ought to be a scene set years after, in which Steele marries Olympia, Bess, and Gianna after having managed to get AIs recognized as legal persons.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
After exhausting all the talk options with Briha (red myr deserter) I really really want to take her and put her on my ship. Even if that means no new content I want to save her from being a deserter on a war planet ;(

Unfortunately, with her author being gone for many years I don't see many of the current authors choosing to work on her character, not when there is still so much else to do.

On another note I would like to see a Tropical water world, even as a side planet like Uveto.

Reactions: Alone

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Unfortunately, with her author being gone for many years I don't see many of the current authors choosing to work on her character, not when there is still so much else to do.

On another note I would like to see a Tropical water world, even as a side planet like Uveto.
I thought they had said there was a resolution to Myrellion planned for the future.
And I agree with the water world - Azra, Yammi and her pet, and Feruze could have a lot of fun there.

2boo4berry

Jun 22, 2023
I'm just pumped for the kineticist class now. I had started a new game to check out differences while also kinda trying to speed run to zhang shi at least, but after Fen posted about that I feel like maybe cooling my heels for now and diving back into TiTS (hah)again when there's a new class. That'd probably give a fresh new car smell to the game in general.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I think it would be cool if we got more of Alexandra Holliday.
The only thing more I want to see of Alexandra Holliday is the option to beat the shit out of her.

Or at least an option to disable her dreams if you're playing a male character that fulfills all of the conditions for her dreams to start (beyond using the Sleep Fapnea to disable all dreams, which I'd rather not do). Out of many things people want, I think that that in particular (making it so that all of the rejection options in dreams 2-4 are permanent instead of temporary) would probably be pretty easy to implement, and not effectively force anyone with a male character to engage with a hypno femdom fetish sequence for five separate scenes before finally getting the option to disable it.

Reactions: Revenant

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Or at least an option to disable her dreams if you're playing a male character that fulfills all of the conditions for her dreams to start (beyond using the Sleep Fapnea to disable all dreams, which I'd rather not do).
In my experience, the biggest reason to Sleep on New Texas is training at the Ten Ton Gym. However, eating at the Bucking Bronco counts as Resting for 4 hours* in 24 minutes. Doesn't matter what you order. Amusingly, because it counts as Resting, you recover more Energy with the Home Cooking Status.

*-1 Soreness and a percentage of Maximum Energy, rather than a fixed amount. With Augment-Weave Armor and Home Cooking, you recover all Soreness & Energy in 2 - 3 meals (0:48 - 1:12).

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
In my experience, the biggest reason to Sleep on New Texas is training at the Ten Ton Gym. However, eating at the Bucking Bronco counts as Resting for 4 hours* in 24 minutes. Doesn't matter what you order. Amusingly, because it counts as Resting, you recover more Energy with the Home Cooking Status.

*-1 Soreness and a percentage of Maximum Energy, rather than a fixed amount. With Augment-Weave Armor and Home Cooking, you recover all Soreness & Energy in 2 - 3 meals (0:48 - 1:12).
Or have Yammi and Pippa on board - you can get ride of all soreness with a couple of massages, and then eat a meal from Yammi and get both Home Cooking and full energy, AND not gain any Thickness.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
In my experience, the biggest reason to Sleep on New Texas is training at the Ten Ton Gym.
I was not aware of it requiring the player to be on New Texas. My characters do generally sleep a lot on New Texas though because I can't avoid the minmax instinct to level everything at the gym. My awareness of the requirements was based on the wiki, where it says that the player must have been to New Texas, but going and testing it it does seem that it's only if you're still on it. Either way it does still violate the player's consent, particularly if they aren't aware of how its conditions work, but that does somewhat mitigate it.
However, eating at the Bucking Bronco counts as Resting for 4 hours* in 24 minutes. Doesn't matter what you order. Amusingly, because it counts as Resting, you recover more Energy with the Home Cooking Status.

While sleep decreases soreness by 3, the decrease you get from resting actually counts for any time. I only actually realized this recently, but you can clear three stacks of soreness by just pressing wait 5 minutes three times. Main reason to sleep instead of either of those is just that it fully restores energy though.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
While sleep decreases soreness by 3, the decrease you get from resting actually counts for any time. I only actually realized this recently, but you can clear three stacks of soreness by just pressing wait 5 minutes three times. Main reason to sleep instead of either of those is just that it fully restores energy though.
I'm fairly certain that's a bug and will get fixed eventually, but it's pretty low on the priority list*. Bucking Bronco should always work.
*If they know about it. I know it's been reported.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I don't understand. What are the technical constraints in question ?

After all, if you don't know, I'm not going to ask any more.