What Content Would You Like Added?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'd love to see more ways to bond with the crew, and just spend time with them. The characters and crew are a big reason I play, all those scenes of lewdness and love wouldn't be special without the genuine charm and warmth these characters bring.

Stuff I think would be cool:

• Hobbies. I saw someone else mention this a couple pages back. I think letting the player take up a skill like cooking or being able to make gifts for the crew would be really neat. Not just solo, but hobbies to bond with the crew. Bonding with Yammi over cooking dinner for the crew would be really fun. Go to the shooting range with Anno/Syri, or get to play some of those circuitry minigames to help Shekka fix some stuff. Things like that. Maybe a Hobbies tab added to the captain's quarters in the ship.
  • Crew activities. Maybe an Activities tab could be added to the security hub for getting the gang together for some fun. As an example, a night on the town; pick a safe world like Tavros or New Texas, each crew member can dress in their choice of suits, dresses, makeup, fancy fun stuff, and the gang goes to party at the local watering hole. A few little blurbs for what each character gets up to, with general descriptions filled in by parsers otherwise. Laughs, drinks, raunchy shenanigans, getting into and out of trouble across town. End with coming back to the ship for some drunk cuddles and whatnot. I think it would be fun.
  • I don't know how it'd balance for combat, but I do like the idea of being able to bring along at least one crew member as backup, both for combat and to just have the company. If it's easier for balance, maybe the crew member grants a passive perk or new special attack instead of acting as a second combatant. Example, Shekka could give you bonus damage against machine-type enemies or something, or Syri can use tactical gear like a flashbang, pulling from her military training. As for how extra crew members might affect existing scenes, I wouldn't know.
  • More handholding (the lewdest of all kinks.) Romantic gestures like giving flowers, cuddling, more sappy mushy stuff in general. I'm a big romantic softie, what can I say.
More fluff is always welcome, be it literal or metaphorical, lol

Reactions: Kesil

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I think this part is over but (about uveto)... I would really like to see more about the milodian amazon. Especially having the opportunity to face the leader, this could be intense. It would also be interesting to have a bad ending related to this. Otherwise he could be fun to come back in the milodan amazon camp to see the chief after his defeat.

More fluff is always welcome, be it literal or metaphorical, lol

I thought the same thing, but for the children. I would have much more interaction between the children in the nursery. I don’t have a specific idea in mind, but I think of small activities like visiting tavros, seeing how children socialize with other children of other species or with some crew members seeing your other children.

Oh! And one last thing, when can I get kiro pregnant ? X)

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
So I heard talk that there was going to be a jumper crew member in the future. If this is this is the case, I was thinking what if you could have a crewmate from each of the Zheng shi gangs, so one from the rat raiders, the star vipers, jumpers and corona lords. The idea of this is that the bosses of each of these gangs do this as a sort of way to try and appease you I guess? There could be a scene where after getting two or more a unique confrontation can occur, where they settle their differences or something.

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
Another little bit from me. I was busy playing a bit today and was comparing TiTs and CoC2 and one obvious thing I noticed would be that there is no dual wielding in TiTs. So tldr I wish there was the ability to have the PC dual wield.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Oh. Well I'm up for either one.
have the Amazon Bruiser as a crew member...
This can be funnny, especially if you imagine the reaction of other crew members when they see it coming. XD
But I don’t think that will happen.
After that, they are not the only girls with Amazon looks on uveto. ^^

Reactions: SmithEK

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hey, wasn't there plans to make it so we can give Reaha further cow tfs, and even make her take the treatment?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry if this is rude of me to say but i think vaginal and anal wetness need some tweaking. Right now if you get a vaginal wetness of one its described as
Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your pussy.
, but to get that same description for your booty you need an anal wetness of 3, and any lower than that and nothing shows up at all. Its a bit confusing if you ask me.

And if the lubrication flag is added, then it always describes it as being at MAXIMUM FLOW, though i guess this is understandable now that i think about it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Something that would be nice is a way to more easily travel between planets rapidly. As is its kinda a bitch to grind out ship contacts due to you etting out of your ship after landing each time, especially with ships with more intricate interiors like the Sidewinder

Last edited:

Naneki

Jun 7, 2019
So, pretty simple and likely suggested at least once before. More hyper and cumflation related stuff that YOU cause. I know there's a fair amount where it's done to you, but for ones caused by you there's not much. Sure a lot of scenes have little edits of how you bloat someone up a bit, or bulge them a bit, but that's usually it.

A good example of what I want is the scene with the gabilani chemist where you can make them super stretchy. Shizuya has some decent additions for being hyper, enough for me to count it. Lesse...Molli is another good one. If I'm forgetting any, feel free to let me know. But I just know there's not a lot where it is more prominent in the scene, let alone the FOCUS of a scene.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry if this is rude of me to say but i think vaginal and anal wetness need some tweaking. Right now if you get a vaginal wetness of one its described as
Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your pussy.
, but to get that same description for your booty you need an anal wetness of 3, and any lower than that and nothing shows up at all. Its a bit confusing if you ask me.

And if the lubrication flag is added, then it always describes it as being at MAXIMUM FLOW, though i guess this is understandable now that i think about it.
So, I'm kinda thinking of maybe slapping this into the bugs section, but I'm not 100% sure yet. What do you guys think, good idea or bad idea?

Naneki

Jun 7, 2019
Mallai actually has a good one, as does bimbo kiro.
You'll have to remind me who Mallai is, my memory is horrible and the wiki isn't up to date. Bimbo Kiro...if I remember right it's the cockpit scene? Don't quite remember, I don't usually go that route.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You'll have to remind me who Mallai is, my memory is horrible and the wiki isn't up to date. Bimbo Kiro...if I remember right it's the cockpit scene? Don't quite remember, I don't usually go that route.
Mallai is the raskvel arms dealer on Dhaal.

And the bimbo kiro scene I think is the one where she is hyper and you take her up the bum.

Last edited:

Naneki

Jun 7, 2019
Mallai is the raskvel arms dealer on Dhaal.

And the bimbo kido scene I think is the one where she is hyper and you take her up the bum.
Ah, the cyber taur I think? That one is pretty good.

Also that falls on to what is done TO you, for Kiro. I'm suggesting things where YOU cause it.

Naneki

Jun 7, 2019
Nahnahnahnah. Go to the very bottom left of the map.

Also, there's a kaithrit on Tarkus who has a fetish for getting pumped full.
Kaithrit one is okay, nothing too special. Also went and looked at Malai, unless I'm missing something that also falls under it being done TO you and not BY you.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Kaithrit one is okay, nothing too special. Also went and looked at Malai, unless I'm missing something that also falls under it being done TO you and not BY you.
You need to finish he quest and Dom him. I think it's the grav cuff scene.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Id love more piercings, as well as some cock socks. IIRC theres only like three or four of the latter in game right now.

And maybe also some more specialized penis/genitalia tfs, like ones purpose built to give you a sheathe or ribbing and such.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I don't know if this item exists so in doubt, but I didn't find anything in the wiki.
So I ask here, it would be interesting to have some kind of lubricant, that would not force us all the time to reduce the size of the genitals when they are too big for some characters.
Of course the reduction is temporary and does not force to take transformation items.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I don't know if this item exists so in doubt, but I didn't find anything in the wiki.
So I ask here, it would be interesting to have some kind of lubricant, that would not force us all the time to reduce the size of the genitals when they are too big for some characters.
Of course the reduction is temporary and does not force to take transformation items.
So, basically just condensol?