What Content Would You Like Added?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
That's true. It's more that I'm just wondering if Red hardened traited equipment will have protection against certain types of damage, like corrosive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgy teen who vapes

Lt. Ligma

May 25, 2023
Hello!
I did want to suggest adding something to the game,and i feel like it won't be hard to do,since something similar already exists
I wanted to suggest adding something like Sterilex for egg pregnanciec,or any other way to remove them,or eggs.
If there is one,then i am stupid,but wiki doesn't say anything about it. I was just finishing Myrelion and its so annoying to wait for 5 minutes pressing the same button to skip the eggnancy after every second encounter

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Do the minimum lust increaseing piercings also increase tease damage? If not I feel like that'd be a cool trade off, make yourself more sucesptible and more dangerous with teasing.

Rainet

May 29, 2023
Are there any plans to expand Dane's scenes in Zheng Shi? The blowjob scene implies the option for anal, but that scene doesn't seem to exist (but it sounds like a lot of fun... :3 )

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Are there any plans to expand Dane's scenes in Zheng Shi? The blowjob scene implies the option for anal, but that scene doesn't seem to exist (but it sounds like a lot of fun... :3 )
IIRC theres plans for recruiting him, but lord knows when thats gonna happen.

FadeSeeker

Jan 24, 2021
How about an expansion to Azariah Harem content to allow the MC to impregnate her "Slyveren Harem".

So what I mean about this is I assume since Azariah is on the best birth-control since they all Fuck/Suck her while the rest use what they can afford.

So if MC virility is high enough they could get past the birth-control, the higher it is the more of the harem that is pregnant, ridiculous levels would cause the whole harem be pregnant.

As far as I know Slyveren pregnancies aren't in the game yet.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I think I may have already mentioned this but more options during character creation, such as more sexuality options of making your character a cuntboy, dickgirl, or hermaphrodite, as well as other factors such as ass and thigh sizes, and what level of femininity or masculinity.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think I may have already mentioned this but more options during character creation, such as more sexuality options of making your character a cuntboy, dickgirl, or hermaphrodite, as well as other factors such as ass and thigh sizes, and what level of femininity or masculinity.
Tbf tho what's the point if you can tf/cheat in yourself with said options anyways?

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Eh I don't like the randomness. CoC2's system of refining items for specific features is great but even with it I still end up save editing minor details.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Kaithrit male for cuntboy and use Amazona. Gryvain, & Kui-Tan for herms. Don't get fucked there until you make it to Dr. Lash to become a true dickgirl or cuntboy. It's not hard to make it to Tarkus without cumming once.

I personally would prefer a Laquine race. We may have a TF for it, sure, but there's a small enough window to allow us to have half-laquine. So why the hell not?

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Did something happen to the gripes thread? I was gonna complain about how they really need to add a timer that prevents Sophora encounters from happening too close to each other.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Did something happen to the gripes thread? I was gonna complain about how they really need to add a timer that prevents Sophora encounters from happening too close to each other.
It's still there! It's just on like the second page of the main board.

Alone

Jun 16, 2022
No Nut November? It could be a quest that updates daily to the end, a scene that takes up a lot of time, or maybe an event where multiple characters can have their own special scenes - like Christmas scenes. I dunno, could be fun even if a bitch to write with the care it deserves.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
A generic 'Leave' button at the beginning of encounters. Some have it already, why don't all of them?

A 'Max out this Stat' button on the Level-Up screen.
A 'Sell Stack/All' button in the Shop UI.

Last edited:
Reactions: HK-47

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I just realized, we are utterly lacking in a reliable means to increase base belly size.

Anyone who wants a chubby boi has no choice but to use a save editor.

And im not talking about tone, I mean raw belly size.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Doesn't cramming your face full of food at the Tavros restaurant do it?
I think they're specifically talking about the belly size stat, rather than Thickness.
I just realized, we are utterly lacking in a reliable means to increase base belly size.

Anyone who wants a chubby boi has no choice but to use a save editor.

And im not talking about tone, I mean raw belly size.
Again, I'm assuming you're talking about belly size rather than thickness (though the game's determination of your chubbiness is if you have high thickness and low tone. Chubby is a descriptor specifically for when you have no tone and a thickness of 75, and food is very capable of increasing thickness and decreasing tone.). Checking the wiki page for belly, the size can be increased up to a specific rating when consuming the Swineapple item.

Reactions: HavocHive55

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Kiro says if she ends up lactating that if we want a drink we can just ask but I don't think there's a scene for us taking her up on that offer, and she mentions milkers would feel good so it'd be cool if we could do that. I wish there were a blowjob or kissing scene that could make use of her more sensitive lips too. Kiro preg has probably already been asked for and received some response. I remember asking if there was a reason the ice cream option disappears from Reaha's menu after her addiction is cured in a bug report but was that a bug or left out? If it was just left out I hope we can take her for ice cream when she's not addicted to the patches.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I didn't even know that was a different thing outside of like, pregnancy. :v
It is; in addition to whatever you get from any ongoing pregnancies, every point of Thickness above your Tone adds 0.2 to belly size, every nyrean egg you've produced and stored above 50 adds 0.01, and every 1mL of cumflation adds 0.001 (so we can surmise that belly size is measured in litres). The Fecund Figure perk (obtainable from Goblinola) is also set up to affect belly size, but the value used to affect it isn't modified in any way in-game, so it can't affect it without save editing.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It is; in addition to whatever you get from any ongoing pregnancies, every point of Thickness above your Tone adds 0.2 to belly size, every nyrean egg you've produced and stored above 50 adds 0.01, and every 1mL of cumflation adds 0.001 (so we can surmise that belly size is measured in litres). The Fecund Figure perk (obtainable from Goblinola) is also set up to affect belly size, but the value used to affect it isn't modified in any way in-game, so it can't affect it without save editing.
Actually, Swineapples increase your belly size to a certain point, also.

Maybe we can get a tf that gets you a bear dad bod? We ccan call in Bearnadryl or something lol