What Content Would You Like Added?

AInsect

Apr 30, 2023
We really need a vendor for piercings and a system for tattoos. Like, regular piercing vendors should be all over the place and there would be weird RGB color changing tattoos.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
We really need a vendor for piercings and a system for tattoos. Like, regular piercing vendors should be all over the place and there would be weird RGB color changing tattoos.
And cocksocks/cockrings too. There's like only 3 or 4 in game ATM. I mean there's literally a flavor text thing on dhaal of someone selling them.

I need my fornucative fashion dammit!

Neko54

Feb 8, 2022
Is there anyway to become a cyborg or android as your character's race? If not, then imo it should be.

It could work like the galotian race from eating GaloMax where you can change your body parts to that of other races using goo mass. For the android or cyborg race you would instead change robot parts that are mechanical version of other race features. Would probably also have to be permanent and the only way to become this new race and change your character could be through some npc merchant that sells you other parts.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Proper links to the artists of images and such would be really awesome.

Sometimes just a name isn't enough to go off of, and it would be really convenient to not have to track them down from it.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I think it would be cool to have a slyveren crew mate, something like the star viper pilot, or an entirely new npc. Or maybe a space jumper or someone like the corona flamer?

If none of these, maybe some new scenes with some crew mates like mitzi. For example, maybe have a new scene where you can find her asleep and you can choose what to do, or maybe something with the different outfits.

FionnMacCum

Jan 16, 2023
This has probably been asked for ad nauseum in the past and I may be setting myself up for disappointment, but I'd really like a conclusion to Bianca's content. I swear, there's just something about that character that has me invested.

• Sad
Reactions: Emerald

squeak

May 1, 2023
This game is missing some of the more niche fetishes, though I love it anyway. Some things I personally would like to see (more of) might be a bit far-fetched, or more at home in a Bad End lol.

Some additions/changes for Goo PCs:
‣ More hair style options (beyond using the glitchy Goo Balls from silly mode)
‣ The ability to inflate your anus after 5 doses of GaloMax, same as you can with any vaginas

More BDSM related content, including:
Heavy Dom/sub-based content, like Sera, Xanthe's "She leaves" scenes, and Siegwulfe (after being 'upgraded' by Dr. Badger)
‣ Sado/Maso and sexual torture content (Breedwell's "LavLev" Bad End, Xotchi submission scenes, LG-BT loss scenes, Akane, etc.)
‣ Chastity for the PC! There's a sorely under-used cocksleeve slot that affects literally nothing, why not use it for something interesting? Maybe affect minimum lust, have an NPC that has to remove it for you?
‣ More collars! Maybe with effects, like Vark's collar that increases Lust gains

Misc.:
‣ Amputee/prosthetic limb/extreme body modification content for Captain Steele, like the Jerynn Bad End
‣ More size-shaming content for PCs with less fortunate masculine endowments, for places like the gloryhole on Canadia

(My post got stuck in limbo because I edited it too much lol)

Reactions: Nonesuch

Synel

May 3, 2023
Any chance of recruiting Sam or any of the other characters from the space prison they're in? Paying off their debt to stellar society or some other excuse?

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Any chance of recruiting Sam or any of the other characters from the space prison they're in? Paying off their debt to stellar society or some other excuse?
night trap is releasing an expansion to sam that will allow us to recruit her.

Reactions: Synel

Synel

May 3, 2023
Awesome. I hope it includes the other characters as well but the work is appreciated regardless.

Thank you.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
This has probably been asked for ad nauseum in the past and I may be setting myself up for disappointment, but I'd really like a conclusion to Bianca's content. I swear, there's just something about that character that has me invested.
She should be getting her 2nd expac.. who knows when but hopefully that will conclude her story. I want to recruit her.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
More scenes with mass crew interactions.

Like a Christmas party or something with little interactions with everyone.

Ooh! Or a surprise party where they celebrate the beginning of your adventure!

I'd also love to see more stuff with Bhakar. Big fluffy bear man + kitchen dilf personality + multiple arms = major awooga

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Something that I'd want for like irl is how tos on some of yammis dishes, namely the ones you get from bhakar, kinda Bingeing With Babish style.

Cuz some of the sound really fucking good.

FionnMacCum

Jan 16, 2023
She should be getting her 2nd expac.. who knows when but hopefully that will conclude her story. I want to recruit her.
I live in hope for this. Thinking about it, the Steele crew doesn't have a designated medic does it? I hope recruitment is the end goal with her with a huge helping of lewd hand holding.

Reactions: Emily Smith

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
I'd love it if we got a "NANOMACHINES, SON!" scene while wearing the goo armor, that'd be great. Also Bizzy+Dizzy preg content but I doubt that one is a unique request.

Reactions: Neko54

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
Removing Bess/Ben. Since the author is not working on it anymore and the code is a cluster****, removing the character would probably be ideal.

Craterfist

May 5, 2023
I was intrigued by the reverse petplay stuff with Anno, but I quickly fell out of favor with it because there's no nuance to establishing boundaries and communicating with Anno about what's bothering you. Especially, specifically, during the first time, which I understand is supposed to be a way for the player to experiment with it. Let me try to list some specifics.

• There's no way to keep the session on the ship if you want. I don't trust random strangers and the general public, I'd much prefer to stay on the ship and have the scenes involve the crew or just doing stuff in the bedroom, especially during the first time.
  • A pre-session chat with Anno about boundaries. I don't want random strangers touching me. The player puts a lot of trust in Anno to enforce the player's boundaries for them, and she just isn't doing that. I'm interested in it as a way to be close with Anno, not the public at large.
  • This is a personal one, but some alternative to a tight collar. Something that is NOT felt all the time.
  • A way to end the session in a non-sex scene fashion. A cuddle on the couch. A chat about how things went, and what might help for next time. Instead of "punishment," for choosing the more aggressive responses, Anno can ask if the player is okay. Anno isn't stupid, I'm sure she could recognize when the player is uncomfortable with something.
  • On that note: A safe word or some other way to signal "this is uncomfortable" during a scene, without ending the session outright. Maybe being able to have a chat in private between scenes to tell Anno whether something was fun or uncomfortable.

This is just what I could come up with off the top of my head. The concept was intriguing, but the execution left much to be desired.

squeak

May 1, 2023
Removing Bess/Ben. Since the author is not working on it anymore and the code is a cluster****, removing the character would probably be ideal.
honestly i kind of agree. while i kind of like bess/ben as a concept, the sex scenes are sorely lacking, and whenever i find the foot in tarkus i find myself thinking, "oh boy, here we go again." rather than "woohoo sexy robot (wo)man!"

Reactions: Emerald

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
if you turn Penny into a bimbo/cum-slut you can literally bathe in her cum lol.
So that's one.

Not good enough, we need more.

And a milk bath scene too. The fact that we've gone through both New Texas and Dhaal without one is heresy imo

Craterfist

May 5, 2023
I'd love to see more ways to bond with the crew, and just spend time with them. The characters and crew are a big reason I play, all those scenes of lewdness and love wouldn't be special without the genuine charm and warmth these characters bring.

Stuff I think would be cool:

• Hobbies. I saw someone else mention this a couple pages back. I think letting the player take up a skill like cooking or being able to make gifts for the crew would be really neat. Not just solo, but hobbies to bond with the crew. Bonding with Yammi over cooking dinner for the crew would be really fun. Go to the shooting range with Anno/Syri, or get to play some of those circuitry minigames to help Shekka fix some stuff. Things like that. Maybe a Hobbies tab added to the captain's quarters in the ship.
  • Crew activities. Maybe an Activities tab could be added to the security hub for getting the gang together for some fun. As an example, a night on the town; pick a safe world like Tavros or New Texas, each crew member can dress in their choice of suits, dresses, makeup, fancy fun stuff, and the gang goes to party at the local watering hole. A few little blurbs for what each character gets up to, with general descriptions filled in by parsers otherwise. Laughs, drinks, raunchy shenanigans, getting into and out of trouble across town. End with coming back to the ship for some drunk cuddles and whatnot. I think it would be fun.
  • I don't know how it'd balance for combat, but I do like the idea of being able to bring along at least one crew member as backup, both for combat and to just have the company. If it's easier for balance, maybe the crew member grants a passive perk or new special attack instead of acting as a second combatant. Example, Shekka could give you bonus damage against machine-type enemies or something, or Syri can use tactical gear like a flashbang, pulling from her military training. As for how extra crew members might affect existing scenes, I wouldn't know.
  • More handholding (the lewdest of all kinks.) Romantic gestures like giving flowers, cuddling, more sappy mushy stuff in general. I'm a big romantic softie, what can I say.