What Content Would You Like Added?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Azra missions
This has been on the backburner for a long ass time actually. There's already been additional busts for her made and everything. Idk what state it's in though, or even if it's still being worked on.
Han So. More, please.
One of two things is going on with Han So: Nonesuch either has something absolutely amazing in the works for him that's going to totally steal the show, or he's completely forgotten about it. Let's hope we win this coin flip!
Ramis and Kase.
This has to be done. There is no excuse for it not to be.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I get it's a kink thing and this is fiction. It's just such a downer and kills any eroticism for me personally.
I feel ya dude. The reason I haven't done the sub tuner content is cuz it gives you a permanent tattoo, which I just find to be too much. A collar or rings or whatever you can take off, but for some reason the idea of having a permanent addition to your body for that just rubs me the wrong way.

Who knows, maybe someone will make it so we can just ask for an ID card or whatever. But until then, I'm keeping away from it on my main save.

gloristeed

Oct 20, 2022
- Can you expand upon the Great Majin Crew like you guys did on Shizuya Tamaran, for example text interactions, busts, and maybe an combat/sexual encounter with Winston,Mika, and the other?

- An unarmed combat with Mirrin?

- Expand crew questions/sex on other/with crew?

- Gem Heart(Korgonne savicite mining lore) combat/text encounter on Uveto?

- possible Black Void encounter on any planet with level of Ire system(bit too difficult to do don't wear yourself out on it)

- Have Zaalt text/sex a regular presence at bars after completion of his quest

Oxadaeous

Aug 23, 2022
Any chance for custom reactive busts for the player character? Just so, when our body changes to certain flags, we can have a bust auto-setup for it using our own images?
They could just stick to major details too like ears, and elongate the mouth/nose area depending on race, and tails. I'm honestly how curious how difficult it would be to, lets say, draw some simple wireframe/line-art cat ears and tail on the bust.

Oxadaeous

Aug 23, 2022
More interactions with the gray goo armor. Yea she has special upgrades but Steele and co. barely acknowledges her existence. You wear her throughout your adventures and sex capades, ripe with plenty of opportunities for her to get involved, but sadly as it stands she's nothing more than a glorified towel that soaks up fluids.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Variant to Reaha's ride strapon scene if you used the "give clothes" option to give her a hardlight-equipped pair of panties - she might as well use her new tech, really enjoy herself with it.

Reactions: Seeker and TiTSFan

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
More interactions with the gray goo armor. Yea she has special upgrades but Steele and co. barely acknowledges her existence. You wear her throughout your adventures and sex capades, ripe with plenty of opportunities for her to get involved, but sadly as it stands she's nothing more than a glorified towel that soaks up fluids.
Yeah I would love more ways to upgrade its raw stats like the ganrael encounter does - it really lags behind the other options in the late game I feel like, even with the reduction to shock vulnerability, extra shields, extra defense, and mirrored flag.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Yeah I would love more ways to upgrade its raw stats like the ganrael encounter does - it really lags behind the other options in the late game I feel like, even with the reduction to shock vulnerability, extra shields, extra defense, and mirrored flag.
If you want to upgrade her then you need to write upgrades for her

Reactions: HavocHive55

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
We have yet to have any potential upgrades from either Zheng Shi or Dhaal. I would like to see something from those locations that can help upgrade Goo Armour.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
We have yet to have any potential upgrades from either Zheng Shi or Dhaal. I would like to see something from those locations that can help upgrade Goo Armour.
I feel like an evasion boost from observing the Hoppers' jump jets or something might make sense, not as sure on Dhaal - maybe something to do with the weird floating head thingies.

ThatOtherHornyDude

Oct 30, 2022
I would love to see an item that's just normal lube. It would temporarily give the genital of your choice the lubricated flag and that's it.
Additionally, (and I'm fully aware that coding is hard, so if it's just not possible it's understandable but,) a pre-sex item use thing that allows the character to use items like Condensol or Sterilex before a sex scene, but not before the sex menu. Mostly for things like random combat encounters or the like so you don't have to burn through two stacks of the item if you're in the mood for a certain encounter that requires a consumable up.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
...a pre-sex item use thing that allows the character to use items like Condensol or Sterilex before a sex scene, but not before the sex menu.
Condensol can be used in combat.
Sterile/Shooting Blanks from Sterilex is easily reversed with Fertite+. Even without that, it lasts 24-48 hours, which should be plenty.

• Love
Reactions: Seeker

Oxadaeous

Aug 23, 2022
This will be a hard ask as it would only benefit those who have taken enough GaloMax, but it would be a great QoL if the game "auto-scaled" your dick/genitals to make a scene valid if it's to big/small. At the moment I basically have to remember everyone's "max size" to avoid having to reload a save or back-out-then-in to change my goo proportions. It'll never happen though.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I would love to see an item that's just normal lube. It would temporarily give the genital of your choice the lubricated flag and that's it.
Additionally, (and I'm fully aware that coding is hard, so if it's just not possible it's understandable but,) a pre-sex item use thing that allows the character to use items like Condensol or Sterilex before a sex scene, but not before the sex menu. Mostly for things like random combat encounters or the like so you don't have to burn through two stacks of the item if you're in the mood for a certain encounter that requires a consumable up.
Honestly speaking I wouldn't be that hard to code, all that's needed is a status effect with a count down timer that stores which cocks have been transformed.

If you were to write an Item for it, it wouldn't be to hard to get in mechanically speaking.

Seeker

Jun 7, 2018
Pink Ants. Let's make the Scarlett Federation much less dangerous.

The original CoC had Bimbo Liqueur that could be upgraded Bimbo Champagne. I'd like to see something similar aerosolized, tailored to only work on Reds, & unleashed on the Red Myr to cease their hostilities in a non lethal manner. Steele Tech could then set up shop on conquered Scarlett Fed territory.

Everyone wins.

Queen Irellia & her countless offspring deserve that level of safety.

Seeker

Jun 7, 2018

The original CoC had Bimbo Liqueur that could be upgraded Bimbo Champagne. I'd like to see something similar aerosolized, tailored to only work on Reds, & unleashed on the Red Myr to cease their hostilities in a non lethal manner. Steele Tech could then set up shop on conquered Scarlett Fed territory.

Everyone wins.

Also if the Gold Myr are eliminated, I'd dread seeing the Red Myr swarm spread to other worlds...

Reactions: HavocHive55

peepeepoopoo

Sep 9, 2022
more parasites such as:

rather than external parasites how about some internal ones so far we have the buttbug bat thats about it

a new perk that involves a mind corrupting parasite

something that turns your character into a parasite addict like a new addiction.

also aside from the parasites there could also be ways to change eye and pupil shapes

edit: there could also be some piercings or some kind of accessory that emits some of Dr. Badger's Bimboleum and slowly transforms the user into a bimbo

Last edited:

Oxadaeous

Aug 23, 2022
Retroactive scene modifiers.

There are various items/transformatives/equipment/etc. that were added later in the game that have no interaction in the relative earlier part of the game.

For example, the body mod "SnakeByte" allows you to be an absolute throat GOAT in some scenes, but most of the early-to-mid parts of the game that involve the more well-endowed dick owning NPCs do not take the mod into account at all.

I'm hoping that at some point the dev team can go back and comb through existing content and enrich it further. I'm sure new/returning/active players would love it.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022

Everyone wins.

The more I think on this the more I love it as a great erotic game solution to an army of sex slaving fascists. It's perfect.

Seeker

Jun 7, 2018
The more I think on this the more I love it as a great erotic game solution to an army of sex slaving fascists. It's perfect.
Yeah, this is the only Kind way I could come up with to end the Scarlett Fed's threat. I'd just like to see a T.I.T.s storyline have real closure.

Also, I'd pay any amount of taxes for Steele Tech to be cozy with the Gilden Republic. Gold Myr should also be able to take on otherwise uninhabitable planets for new extra terrestrial mega cities.

Hanging out with the rest of the Council of Queens would just be icing on the cake.