What Content Would You Like Added?

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Dong Designer Mini! Like a mechanical cock ring we can wear to change our penis type on the fly, but also so we can change our penis size before sex, too. If we click on an option our penis isn’t the right size for, it’ll play a little blurb about how we don’t think we’re the right size for that, and our Steele adjusts the settings until we’re the minimum/maximum size permissible whether we’re going up or down respectively, then the scene plays as normal.

—signed, a player that wants to fuck Able in the butt but doesn’t want to shrink their penis or buy condensol* all the time.

*let us pop a condensol in the sex menu too while we’re at it.

Melon_ear

Jul 27, 2022
A cheat that maxes all stats, or gives you X stat points. We already have cheats that cut the tedium from money and level farming so this would feel like a natural step.

Reactions: CitrusWolf

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Dong Designer Mini! Like a mechanical cock ring we can wear to change our penis type on the fly, but also so we can change our penis size before sex, too. If we click on an option our penis isn’t the right size for, it’ll play a little blurb about how we don’t think we’re the right size for that, and our Steele adjusts the settings until we’re the minimum/maximum size permissible whether we’re going up or down respectively, then the scene plays as normal.

—signed, a player that wants to fuck Able in the butt but doesn’t want to shrink their penis or buy condensol* all the time.

*let us pop a condensol in the sex menu too while we’re at it.
Actually there's a way around size restrictions. For example, penises with the "lubricated" flag have an effective volume of 75% their real size, so they can fit in tighter holes. Racial and physical advantages are not allowed but then they give this completely unacceptable advantage to penises of certain races. (/s)

Yesterday I submitted a cockring that matches that 75% effect. Pray a lot and, if it gets approved, don't expect it anytime soon. They have far more important things to do.

unic0rn69

Mar 29, 2016
When mating with the frostwyvern if your character has more than one vagina then the frostwyvern should be able to egg all of them not just one, and even perhaps the ability to give her a pussy bloom/blossom

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
When mating with the frostwyvern if your character has more than one vagina then the frostwyvern should be able to egg all of them not just one, and even perhaps the ability to give her a pussy bloom/blossom
You mean Frostwyrm? She already has a vagina though.

TheFastandtheFurriest

Sep 3, 2021
It would be nice to have an in-game way to respec the abilities you choose on level-up. Maybe taking a large amount of credits and/or time, needing to do a sidequest to unlock it, something like that.

Reactions: Bast

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
Definitely not for everybody, but I think one of the Dollmaker's tools could bimbofy Steele so hard she'd forget her class perks.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Would it be possible to have anything related to Warframe? i mean there's some interesting shit there plus some of the frames look sexy as weird as that sounds

Nexus3196

Jun 28, 2022
Would it be possible to have anything related to Warframe? i mean there's some interesting shit there plus some of the frames look sexy as weird as that sounds
I was also thinking that it would be nice to have a ship based repetitive quest with some random combination of patterns like Empyrean.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
I wish the staff could write about the incident where you couldn't store more milk and started leaking milk, just like urine leakage, leaking all your milk and orgasm, finally slumped in a puddle made of your milk and juice.

The_Smile

Sep 14, 2022
I would like to see Riya get an expansion for male characters who lost to her 3-4 times during Nastizia's quest, with variation on how cruel she is based on whether she won 3 or 4 times. Something where she uses the player like a fluffer for her before and during her fucking other random female characters, or female characters that we know.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I would like to see Riya get an expansion for male characters who lost to her 3-4 times during Nastizia's quest, with variation on how cruel she is based on whether she won 3 or 4 times. Something where she uses the player like a fluffer for her before and during her fucking other random female characters, or female characters that we know.
Ooh would be cool if female herms are included as she wont shag anyone with a cock.

yrsa9425

Oct 10, 2017
I wish the staff could write about the incident where you couldn't store more milk and started leaking milk, just like urine leakage, leaking all your milk and orgasm, finally slumped in a puddle made of your milk and juice.
It was my wording that was wrong, just like broken hard-light event, if you don't express milk often, and often leave your milk tank in a state of being full, you will suddenly leak a lot of milk every now and then when you are walking down the street.

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
I know some posters talk semi-frequently about wishing there were more sexable men in the game who aren't mobs, although I think TiTs has a more even balance than COC2 simply because it's been around longer. For people who like that content: Are there specific kinds of men or kinds of encounters with men you would like to see more of?