What Content Would You Like Added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, I just feel kind of "guilty" writing for Savin's characters so much, I guess. I do enjoy Syri quite a bit, and writing sex scenes that involve her.

Don't feel guilty about giving me ways to enjoy my own characters >_>

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
Is Yancy only restricted to Breast Milking? Gah, I wish there were more options with him (especially with
Le pénis) as I find him hella' adorable (I would write some scenes up but low self esteem and being new to the forums hath ceased me being proactive).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*looking at Hugs* Now that the Savintirx said you can without guilty work on that anal heat Syri. Just make sure there will be no puppies out of this (luckly for Savin noone written yet TiTSish version of FoE Anusol+).

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Kaede is SO cute. But I can't choose a favourite tbh.

Much like what Anno says about ausars there's too much love to spread around :D

No wonder Ausars and Humans get on so well ;)

Was that a possible TF in CoC?
If yes there's a possibility TiTS code could support. And if that's so, there's nothing stopping you from writing one ;)
I think the most you could do in CoC was increase anal wetness. (but it's been a long time since I've played vanilla CoC so Idk)

I guess writing a simple TF that would give the mpreg perk would be simple enough, but I'm not sure if or how it'd be supported by the code.

Also, wouldn't implementing it mean writing an anal variant for all PC birth scenes ?

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I guess writing a simple TF that would give the mpreg perk would be simple enough, but I'm not sure if or how it'd be supported by the code.

Also, wouldn't implementing it mean writing an anal variant for all PC birth scenes ?
Yeah...That's where the problems lie. First, is it feasible to achieve in the code? Second: One would have to write up new anal pregnancy variants

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Yeah...That's where the problems lie. First, is it feasible to achieve in the code? Second: One would have to write up new anal pregnancy variants
There can't be that many birth scenes though (no idea how many there are atm). Also, I suppose for generic birth scenes you could just use the VagOrAss function and a different blurb?

Reactions: CloudStriker

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
When using the 'Buttslutinator' there's a bit about the PC fantasising about presenting their anus with a transparent buttplug. This made me realise that there isn't any buttplug or dildo accessories for the player to wear. I think toys are a popular kink for people and I'm sure many players would like the option for them to play the game while thinking about how their Steele character is plugged. You could have dildos and plugs in various shapes and sizes to pick and choose from. Large toys might stretch holes over time and long term wear might even increase elasticity.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
When using the 'Buttslutinator' there's a bit about the PC fantasising about presenting their anus with a transparent buttplug. This made me realise that there isn't any buttplug or dildo accessories for the player to wear. I think toys are a popular kink for people and I'm sure many players would like the option for them to play the game while thinking about how their Steele character is plugged. You could have dildos and plugs in various shapes and sizes to pick and choose from. Large toys might stretch holes over time and long term wear might even increase elasticity.
and mke them a "lower garments" slot item with a status effect similar to how the Leitha charm works.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
and mke them a "lower garments" slot item with a status effect similar to how the Leitha charm works.

I'm not sure about making them use the underwear slot if that's what you mean. A buttplug or dildo hardly passes as a piece of clothing. But perhaps instead as a special, more pricier option, you could buy a pair of panties with inward-facing hard-light modules and plug Steele's holes with hard-light projections. Take it a step further and upgrade the panties with the hard-light upgrade item and unlock some extra functionality. What that could be I'm not sure yet.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
I'm not sure about making them use the underwear slot if that's what you mean. A buttplug or dildo hardly passes as a piece of clothing. But perhaps instead as a special, more pricier option, you could buy a pair of panties with inward-facing hard-light modules and plug Steele's holes with hard-light projections. Take it a step further and upgrade the panties with the hard-light upgrade item and unlock some extra functionality. What that could be I'm not sure yet.
Not sure if someone suggested this, but you could even add new options to the 'Masturbate' menu (vibrating butt plug or dildo, if it hasn't been done yet with other equipment)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com

Not sure if someone suggested this, but you could even add new options to the 'Masturbate' menu (vibrating butt plug or dildo, if it hasn't been done yet with other equipment)

yes please

Reactions: ShySquare

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not sure about making them use the underwear slot if that's what you mean. A buttplug or dildo hardly passes as a piece of clothing.
So does a Cock Pastie, Net Briefs or Shibari Bottoms and Top, Hardlight anti-grav Bra, Gem Links or the Omnisuit Collar. Just give it an "exposed" flag, status effect and associated masturbation scenes and you are good to go.

Reactions: Jongeedubs
Is Yancy only restricted to Breast Milking? Gah, I wish there were more options with him (especially with
Le pénis) as I find him hella' adorable (I would write some scenes up but low self esteem and being new to the forums hath ceased me being proactive).

Nah, hit him up as a milky herm and you can pitch anal and lay the goat boy wide open whilst getting milked... ^.^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why not ask for more Nat sister too? xD (I know it mean new planet so...you get my drift :smuggo:).
Unless we can get some ep that isn't due to new place to explore been added. Is it even possible of such situation @Savin (about ep. of Irson shown not related to any new planet)?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Knot specific scenes. Where the soul purpose of the scene is knotting, rather than just a variant.
This.
The most detailed knotting scenes tend to come when the PC is the receiver.
I´d love to see both knot specific scenes where the PC is the pitcher and scenes where he/she is the receiver.

Also, I´d love some more exhibitionist content. Specifically the type where you might get caught. Stuff like the under desk scenes or the Flahne exhibitonism scene where someone could enter the door at any time...It´s quite thrilling.
Fucking a girl pressed against a glass window or something would be pretty hawt imo.

And another fetish of mine, bodypaint would be nice to see combined with exhibitionism. Steele, or a npc he/she´s with, walking around with painted clothes knowing fully well that someone can realize what´s actually going on. The sweat and fluids possibly starting to wash away the painting...Unf.

I'd love if the PC's tail(s) would get actively mentioned more often, be it by just having their existence acknowledged or by wrapping the partner in every single one of those nine fluffy fox tails.
Tails needs to be included more often in cuddle scenes.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
I'd love if the PC's tail(s) would get actively mentioned more often, be it by just having their existence acknowledged or by wrapping the partner in every single one of those nine fluffy fox tails.
Wait.
Its possible to get nine fluffy fox tails?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Wait.
Its possible to get nine fluffy fox tails?
You didn´t know?
Oh my Zyi, we must enlighten this poor child!

If you use the Foxfire on your tail you´ll be able to get up to 9 fox tails. If you use it on a cockvine or a cuntsnake tail you´ll get up to 9 of it with vulpine genitals.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
You didn´t know?
Oh my Zyi, we must enlighten this poor child!

If you use the Foxfire on your tail you´ll be able to get up to 9 fox tails. If you use it on a cockvine or a cuntsnake tail you´ll get up to 9 of it with vulpine genitals.
What can you achieve with nine tails instead of the usual one or two?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
What can you achieve with nine tails instead of the usual one or two?
Nothing really, it's purely cosmetic.