What Content Would You Like Added?

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
You can kinda get different cocktail variants already, you just have to hope for the game to give you something other than a humanoid one, because there ARE other variants available in the cockvine seedling encounters, you just gotta work around the RNG to get the one you want, not to mention pay attention to the text given that describes it's look.

I say I want this so I can avoid RNG and your answer is "You can already get what you want with RNG." That made me giggle.

This. And using foxfire allows you to change an existing cocktail into a furry one with a vulpine penis.

This actually sounds like a reasonable idea.
I imagine that in universe there are other means of getting a cocktail than ordering one at a bar attaching a parasite. And that people, in universe, would perhaps want to change its shape, if not a public expansion it could be a black market thing. So in the future having the dong designer be able to do this through an upgrade or something seems reasonable, lore wise in the very least.

But how feasible it would be to do code-wise I don't know.

I imagine it wouldn't be too difficult, I mean if you used the ones that are already in the game it'd be just changing whatever variable is referenced in the scenes/appearance to the choice you made of the ones available. There's probably more to it than that, but it /seems/ like that's all that'd be required.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, can't tell you how many times Autosave saved me in Bethesda games and even Free Cities.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think first one would be less code to add since in second option it will be needed code to give PC choices of how long between each autosave.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
After viewing the Milodan rimjob scene, I'm reminded of how much more mileage I'd like to get put of the absurdly long, prehensile tongue. As ridiculous as it would be, having Steele pull dicks into their mouth with some quick tongue action would be the tits.

And while I'm thinking about mouth-centric stuff, it'd be nice if the Myr Venom perk could make its presence known during a few sex scenes. At least during some of the fuckable enemy encounters.

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
I think first one would be less code to add since in second option it will be needed code to give PC choices of how long between each autosave.

Only difference would be that the time would be a variable instead of a constant. Don't see how that's much more work, even considering the "effort" that would have to go into putting the menu option.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
After viewing the Milodan rimjob scene, I'm reminded of how much more mileage I'd like to get put of the absurdly long, prehensile tongue. As ridiculous as it would be, having Steele pull dicks into their mouth with some quick tongue action would be the tits.

And while I'm thinking about mouth-centric stuff, it'd be nice if the Myr Venom perk could make its presence known during a few sex scenes. At least during some of the fuckable enemy encounters.

I'm glad someone both viewed the scene and had a long tongue. Was wondering if anyone had even viewed the variants there!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Girls in smut don't poop though.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Anal heat specific scenes [especially with Syri]

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh boy looks like we would bring additional pressure on Savin with Anal heat for Syri. Unless he will grace some other writer with permission to write it. IN such case I put bets on Hugs a resident puppymaster right below major resident puppymaster Savin.

Reactions: CloudStriker

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I suppose a selfcest scene with your gender bent counterpart would be impossible, would it? Since of the specially tailored Steeles roaming around in games.

I guess it would not be impossible. The data is always stored and can be accessed and transformed into text quite easily. Would make a great dream IMO. Only problem is that you'd have to account for taurs and nagas and goos and whatever comes next, IF you'd want everyone to be happy. But if something is only available for certain player characters, that's not too much of a problem.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I suppose a selfcest scene with your gender bent counterpart would be impossible, would it? Since of the specially tailored Steeles roaming around in games.

Well I don't know about gender bent, but CoC managed to pull off a self-cest with a demon that assumed your appearence. You could fuck them out of existence and it covered for all possible combinations of genitals.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I like the anal heat Syri scene idea. Steele rushing into the bar in search of their favorite dick to sate their needs. Quickly grabbing Syri by the wrist and dragging her back to the ship so she can fuck Steele's ass into the mattress for a few hours. Or maybe Syri decided to try out the mod herself and grabs Steele as they walk into the bar. The butt-slut takes the PC back home and dommy-rides their dick until she's sated. Man this is a really good idea, someone should wr-

IN such case I put bets on Hugs a resident puppymaster

-and you lost me.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
"I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!"

sounds fun, heck why limit it to just hynosis, we have an entire galaxy out there with planets of psionically gifted and dommy + horny aliens inhabiting them (preferably female ones that are rather nice on the eyes, but that's just me :p)

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I like the anal heat Syri scene idea. Steele rushing into the bar in search of their favorite dick to sate their needs. Quickly grabbing Syri by the wrist and dragging her back to the ship so she can fuck Steele's ass into the mattress for a few hours. Or maybe Syri decided to try out the mod herself and grabs Steele as they walk into the bar. The butt-slut takes the PC back home and dommy-rides their dick until she's sated. Man this is a really good idea, someone should wr-

-and you lost me.

Love the idea, but I remember reading at some point that Syri was glad not have to deal with heats anymore, so I doubt she'd be into being the one in heat

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
-and you lost me.
...so...like lost in a writing spree?
Or did we lose Hugs? Oh noes. Who's gonna write cuddles now?

Love the idea, but I remember reading at some point that Syri was glad not have to deal with heats anymore, so I doubt she'd be into being the one in heat
True...unfortunately...
But our buttsluts Saendra and Kaede could probably dig it ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright Nuuuu you not wanna write this and be rememebred as the greate... oh wait you're already at that greatest stage. Humm what else you may meant.... I know you want be kind and let other writers to pick up this challange to temper themself.

@ShySquare Well as long she will not end up with 'ass pregnancy' I think Savin will not be heavy opposed to this idea.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
@ShySquare Well as long she will not end up with 'ass pregnancy' I think Savin will not be heavy opposed to this idea.

Even if she took Omega Oil, she'd still have to have a uterus in there to get knocked up from this hole :) so as long as she didn't take weird mods there's no chance of pregnancy. It'd still be bit OOC, I think? Unless she did it because the PC asked her to?

True...unfortunately...
But our buttsluts Saendra and Kaede could probably dig it ;)

I like the way you think ;) Kaede cutest puppy ever ftw!

(as an aside, is a buttpreg/mpreg perk still planned for the PC?)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
what else you may meant.... I know you want be kind and let other writers to pick up this challange to temper themself.

Eh, I just feel kind of "guilty" writing for Savin's characters so much, I guess. I do enjoy Syri quite a bit, and writing sex scenes that involve her.

Kaede cutest puppy ever

False.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I like the way you think ;) Kaede cutest puppy ever ftw!
:D
Kaede is SO cute. But I can't choose a favourite tbh.

Much like what Anno says about ausars there's too much love to spread around :D
(as an aside, is a buttpreg/mpreg perk still planned for the PC?)
Was that a possible TF in CoC?
If yes there's a possibility TiTS code could support. And if that's so, there's nothing stopping you from writing one ;)

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@HugsAlright Well Savin is still burried under mountain of promised writing and unrealized backlog submissions so helping him lessed burden (with his approval) isn't anything to be ashamed of.

Also Seandra best puppy (she IS half puppy still and that enough for me to treate her as one of puppyslut... plus she at same time bitchkitten too :catte: - best of both worlds)