What Content Would You Like Added?

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Exclusive scenes for nine-tailed slimy bulltaurs are rare for a reason...

Reactions: CloudStriker

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Knot specific scenes. Where the soul purpose of the scene is knotting, rather than just a variant.

Dammit Hugs, that is such a great thing I now realize I desperately need.

A much longer, much more elaborate and detailed version of the scene where you knot Domme!Bess would just be so hot! Held inside the lady toying with and using your body as she pleases as she teases you about being trapped like this...

This.

And another fetish of mine, bodypaint would be nice to see combined with exhibitionism. Steele, or a npc he/she´s with, walking around with painted clothes knowing fully well that someone can realize what´s actually going on. The sweat and fluids possibly starting to wash away the painting...Unf.

Tails needs to be included more often in cuddle scenes.

See, and I thought you were going to say something like getting paraded around naked with "Property of [NPC X] written across you torso or stomach. Body Writing is a huge fetish of mine, but how most people do it is usually extremely squick sadly.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
See, and I thought you were going to say something like getting paraded around naked with "Property of [NPC X] written across you torso or stomach. Body Writing is a huge fetish of mine, but how most people do it is usually extremely squick sadly.
Different strokes for different folks :)
I love body writing too.

Reactions: JDeko

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Back in my day we didn't have fluffy tails. Or pandas.

Jhin

Jan 5, 2017
UK
How dare.

A time before this song is a time before life was liveable!

My boyfriend is actually getting me a fluffy tail butt plug, puppy and cat ears to wear;
hyped.
And I needed this song in my life; would love to curl up in Tamamo's tail.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Held inside the lady toying with and using your body as she pleases as she teases you about being trapped like this...

I like this idea.

Hmmmm, who'd be a good domme NPC for a scene like that?

Better yet, who'd be a good sub NPC to do the knotting?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I like this idea.

Ramis came to mind right off the bat, but I have a feeling suggestion might end poorly for me. Xanthe might be interesting as well. Any of the Puppysluts could be fun too, maybe finally give Nerrasa a scene?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I like this idea.

I haven't played much Sera so I don't know how her views on receiving are, but she could be a decent domme for that.

I think Kaede would work well as a sub doing the knotting. It worked really well in the talon rogue story in the very least.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I think Kaede would work well as a sub doing the knotting. It worked really well in the talon rogue story in the very least.

Well, Savin thinks it's a good idea.

But how would one get Kaede alone... or would Anno join in on the fun and grope her girlfriend while she's woefully knotted inside the PC? Or in Anno.

HMMMMMMMMM.

Actually, what if Anno is the Dommy in that scenario? Commands her girlfriend to knot you, whispering dirty stuff in her ear while she's getting groped until she tells the half-breed to cum.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

But how would one get Kaede alone...
Simple, you meet her after a job.
But then again, Savin didn´t want Kaede to be a roaming character...
Actually, what if Anno is the Dommy in that scenario? Commands her girlfriend to knot you, whispering dirty stuff in her ear while she's getting groped until she tells the half-breed to cum.
That certainly has its appeal too. Maybe she even teases the PC too, strokes the length of the D or fingers the V, or rubs the Clit, but never lets you cum...I´m liking this dommy Anno!!!
This could be an alternative threesome scene.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

But how would one get Kaede alone... or would Anno join in on the fun and grope her girlfriend while she's woefully knotted inside the PC? Or in Anno.

HMMMMMMMMM.

God damn it Hugs... now I want to see this scenario... optional vag and anal knotting included. Yeah I like them anal scenes but dammit there needs to be more vag knotting scenes, I mean come on for fuck sakes we have Sterilex now in game.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Simple, you meet her after a job.
But then again, Savin didn´t want Kaede to be a roaming character...

It'd almost definitely have to be a threesome scene, seeing as that's what we got for repeatable Kaede.

Then again we could have a bit of the normal threesome opening when you ask if they're up for some fun but Anno goes: "Ah shit, I forgot I have to be fucking dragon girls in like, 10 minutes, later!" Thus leaving the PC and Kaede alone for some D/s action, of course it'd need Savin's go-ahead.

I like the threesome scenario with the not-too explored dommy Anno more though.

God damn it Hugs... now I want to see this scenario... optional vag and anal knotting included.

Well it's gotta happen now, the writing boner is engaged.

I mean come on for fuck sakes we have Sterilex now in game.

Actually, judging from some of her other one on one scenes, Kaede doesn't have a problem with cumming inside the PC.

She wants those Steele pups.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The way they danced in the christmas event...
Hnnnnggg!!!
Kaede tends to bring out both the lewd and loving sides of Anno. They're a great match :D

It's been ages since I've seen those two dance, since I usually pick Syri as my date, which means I'm expected to dance with someone else and I go with Kaede since making the Dorna sisters dance together always seemed like the funniest option.

But yeah Kaede does have that effect on folks, including Steele and Cass.

LaserSpecter

Well I don't know about gender bent, but CoC managed to pull off a self-cest with a demon that assumed your appearence. You could fuck them out of existence and it covered for all possible combinations of genitals.
But for any penetration to happen, one had to have penis, if I remember correctly. And I guess gender bend doesn't really work for PCs that have both genitals, they can pretty much settle for a clone of them. Hmmm..... -_-