What Content Would You Like Added?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Wait. You telling me she doesn't want to be a puppy's (pet's) daddy? :p
Nope :colbert: (also let's not confuse the newbie)

Seeing how she insists on using condoms and and your "backdoor", no, Syri don't want to sire any offspring.
...and I don't think she'd like to be called "daddy" either

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Nope :colbert: (also let's not confuse the newbie)

Seeing how she insists on using condoms and and your "backdoor", no, Syri don't want to sire any offspring.
...and I don't think she'd like to be called "daddy" either
I'm well aware. By daddy rather than being called it I was thinking more along the lines of someone who takes care of their partner (pet).
But I'll try not to confuse the newbies with my shitposting :p

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
i love Syri and it would've been awesome to have her puppies =(

You and me both, unfortunately it doesn't fit her character at the moment, but then again I wouldn't have Syri any other way. In the meantime we can write all sorts of fun sexcapades for Syri to participate in until she's part of the crew.

Wait. You telling me she doesn't want to be a puppy's (pet's) daddy? :p

Rough butt-fucking scene where Steele accidentally calls Syri "daddy" but it just turns her on even more?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You and me both, unfortunately it doesn't fit her character at the moment, but then again I wouldn't have Syri any other way. In the meantime we can write all sorts of fun sexcapades for Syri to participate in until she's part of the crew.
*It dawns upon Shadefalcon that Syri's petplay scenes won't work in crew mode...
(Hopefully Hugs would be up for some more of that on a later date)
Rough butt-fucking scene where Steele accidentally calls Syri "daddy" but it just turns her on even more?
Well, I doubt (sugar) mommy would turn her on...
Hmmm. I think we need more big bad wolf scenes with Syri.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well, I doubt (sugar) mommy would turn her on...
Hmmm. I think we need more big bad wolf scenes with Syri.

Considering that Syri acts like a vagabond and doesn't want to be reliant on her parents wealth, I'd say she doesn't qualify to be a sugar momma/daddy to anyone other than an extremely broke Steele. No I'd say the other way around is more plausible, but still out of character since again Syri doesn't like the idea of depending on others money.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Savin seems to have a particularly fierce distaste for the sugar daddy trope. A very large chunk of his cast deals with their relationship with money in some way: Kara's drowning in debt to Chow and doesn't seem to fully grasp what that means, Saendra's chasing a desire she can't afford, and Reaha, the only one you can use your status to recruit, is quite literally bought. Anno and Syri both coming from wealth but making little to no use of it seems to fit his views on how Steele should handle their own.

I don't strictly disagree, given CoC was terrible about waifu Pokemon, but Savin is a bit more aggressive about it in his writings than I am.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I'd like to see more scenes involving "aggressive" fellatio. Something where an NPC or Steele really gets in there and drains their partner dry. Then keeps going to make sure they ain't holding back on the goods.

Hmmmm, subby dickgirl getting sucked dry by Steele does sound like a fun time.

But who?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe Del? But that's stretching it a bit.
Del, Dally, or maybe even a wild zil? If I had to make a scene, it would be something like this:
beb91c0705bea8a5ecc6f7c1d9c4e0c0.png

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hmmmm, subby dickgirl getting sucked dry by Steele does sound like a fun time.

But who?
Kaede?
The plantation Zil?

I´d personally also love to see an aggressive blow where PC is the one who blows his/her load again and again and again...Could be cumflation blurbs and stuff. 24 hours blowjob f. ex. Like something out of a Fue manga. (Fue is an artist that has done some awesome pieces of hentai mangas. Fella hame lips, fella hame pure. He focuses a lot on blowjob and does a really good job at it)

A glory hole scene where Steele A pitches at the glory hole, but the person on the other side refuses to let go, or B Steele works at the glory hole but refuse to let go would be pretty great too imo.

kaitlin86

Dec 15, 2016
But Syri wouldn't have liked that at all. Have you forgotten/missed how she states that she never wanted to be a mother or how tries really hard not to father any puppies? :eek:

Just because she doesn't want any puppies NOW doesn't mean she won't later. My thought on that was it would kinda be like Sera. Where she doesn't want kids when you first meet her but then through quests, like first her recruitment then the gate quest, build a relationship where she becomes open to the idea.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Just because she doesn't want any puppies NOW doesn't mean she won't later. My thought on that was it would kinda be like Sera. Where she doesn't want kids when you first meet her but then through quests, like first her recruitment then the gate quest, build a relationship where she becomes open to the idea.
I'm pretty sure that there'll never be Syri either being pregnant or fathering children content. In universe speaking there might come a day where she feel like settling down and get a kid or two, but that'll be long after the adventures of Steele and his/her lewd crewmembers, in other words post game timeline.

Just my thoughts on the matter :)
A good deal of us secretly want some adorable puppies. But some things are not meant to be.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
A good deal of us secretly want some adorable puppies. But some things are not meant to be.

Maybe one day. With a non-affiliated puppyslut, won't be anywhere as good as a Savin puppyslut, but it'll be a pupsloot.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Savin seems to have a particularly fierce distaste for the sugar daddy trope. A very large chunk of his cast deals with their relationship with money in some way: Kara's drowning in debt to Chow and doesn't seem to fully grasp what that means, Saendra's chasing a desire she can't afford, and Reaha, the only one you can use your status to recruit, is quite literally bought. Anno and Syri both coming from wealth but making little to no use of it seems to fit his views on how Steele should handle their own.
That's a pretty nice summary.

Not sure if you are using some sort of insider knowledge or the nature of Saendra's quest just managed to slip past me. Because from my perspective, outside of the current situation with Phoenix, her relationship with money is the least of Saen's problems.

Though to strengthen your point one can also add how Reaha's first impulse after getting rid of addiction is to start working towards her financial independence. Or how Kaede is dealing with some good old boring ship lease hardships and has to live off spess instant noodles.

I don't strictly disagree, given CoC was terrible about waifu Pokemon, but Savin is a bit more aggressive about it in his writings than I am.
FWIW, I think your reasoning for writing entirely self-sufficient characters is pretty solid and that they can be just as much fun as any troubled waifu.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
What I wanna know is... Is there gonna be a sequel to the Herm Fuckmeet? Perhaps one where Kiro introduces Kally to the rest of her "friends".

I'd be happy with just the chance to go one-on-one with Mi'dee outside of the orgy, she seems like a fun character and the part of the orgy I liked best. Though a sequel would be good too I guess.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What about a squirt-gun that uses Bubble-Buddy bubbles as Ammo, and does lust damage based on the bubble size and cum-quality?

One of those moments where you get so far into these games you see no problem with a gun that fires cum as something that would be really arousing.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
What about a squirt-gun that uses Bubble-Buddy bubbles as Ammo, and does lust damage based on the bubble size and cum-quality?
One of those moments where you get so far into these games you see no problem with a gun that fires cum as something that would be really arousing.
Mobs be like:
Ok+it+s+solid+again+_6f5ae51a517183880d79f9dd874e4640.jpg

Hefting the massive cum tank with both hands, you begin swinging it back and forth, using your flaring, broodmother-sized hips to add weight to your sweeps. As you prepare to toss the pressurized sphere, you twist toward your target, stepping forward as you release the orb. The enormous jizz bubble soars with hypnotic grace, its elastic sheath blobbing and deforming from the force of your pitch.

When the torso-sized orb hits its mark, the over-pressurized latex covering disintegrates with an echoing pop. The full weight of your mammoth load detonates all over the place in one, gray instant. Your target is bathed in the viscous cream, the force of impact enough to knock a man clear off his feet. The deluge of seed is so excessive, it’s almost as if someone had just upturned a bathtub full of spunk. (L: -33)

There’s so much goo-spooge that the female zil is tripped!

With her wings quickly flapping, the female zil lifts herself from the floor and gets her feet back under herself

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Mobs be like:
Ok+it+s+solid+again+_6f5ae51a517183880d79f9dd874e4640.jpg

Hefting the massive cum tank with both hands, you begin swinging it back and forth, using your flaring, broodmother-sized hips to add weight to your sweeps. As you prepare to toss the pressurized sphere, you twist toward your target, stepping forward as you release the orb. The enormous jizz bubble soars with hypnotic grace, its elastic sheath blobbing and deforming from the force of your pitch.

When the torso-sized orb hits its mark, the over-pressurized latex covering disintegrates with an echoing pop. The full weight of your mammoth load detonates all over the place in one, gray instant. Your target is bathed in the viscous cream, the force of impact enough to knock a man clear off his feet. The deluge of seed is so excessive, it’s almost as if someone had just upturned a bathtub full of spunk. (L: -33)

There’s so much goo-spooge that the female zil is tripped!

With her wings quickly flapping, the female zil lifts herself from the floor and gets her feet back under herself

Fucking hello... seeing that in the game would probably amount to me giggling most of the time :p

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Now that we have Omega Oil and butt-heat, how about a scene where Kiro and Kally take turns repeatedly pounding Steele's ass with their woefully-unknotted dongs to keep the PC sated?

Another idea that's been in my head for a while that I've neglected to mention because too many slooterpups: To go along with that "knot specific scenes" idea, Anno in heat getting happily knotted by the PC. I mean, like I've said before, I'd imagine she can go into heat with the lack of birth control, and slutpuppies in heat make for very fun scenes filled with vigorous pounding and wagging tails.

Dammit now I really want to write it. I could probably do it without a condom thanks to Sterilex.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Now that we have Omega Oil and butt-heat, how about a scene where Kiro and Kally take turns repeatedly pounding Steele's ass with their woefully-unknotted dongs to keep the PC sated?

Another idea that's been in my head for a while that I've neglected to mention because too many slooterpups: To go along with that "knot specific scenes" idea, Anno in heat getting happily knotted by the PC. I mean, like I've said before, I'd imagine she can go into heat with the lack of birth control, and slutpuppies in heat make for very fun scenes filled with vigorous pounding and wagging tails.

Dammit now I really want to write it. I could probably do it without a condom thanks to Sterilex.

the more knotting content the better

kapuchu

Oct 1, 2015
More levels?

I think lvl 8 is kind of... low. I realise that there really isn't content beyond that, but... Meh.

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
More levels?

I think lvl 8 is kind of... low. I realise that there really isn't content beyond that, but... Meh.
More levels is going to be added. That has been known for a while. Its just that as of yet other things have a higher priority.

I want a 'stable' kind of scene. The PC being bred or breeding a bunch of stallions and mares.