What Content Would You Like Added?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd very much like a scene where a character claims she is going to "make your body [her] canvas." as i recently remembered that was an unfullfilled promise someone who built me up for years only to cut me off made. so i'd like to vicariously live that out.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Waking up in bed to both Syri and Anno telling you they love you.

One day, there'll be a wake up scene combining Anno's fluffy handjob with Syri hotdogging your ass.

I think that's "I love you" in ausar.

Also this:

Syri makes lewd videos of herself jerkin' off and what not and debates sending them to you.

She does, and you receive another e-mail soon after telling you it was an accident.

You keep them of course, and BOOM new smut/arousal category.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Some bdsm content where the PC is the domme would be good. (I´m really looking forward to Sub Sera)
I think Inessa in the very least would enjoy getting tied up and stuff.

Syri makes lewd videos of herself jerkin' off and what not and debates sending them to you.

She does, and you receive another e-mail soon after telling you it was an accident.

You keep them of course, and BOOM new smut/arousal category.
Reminds me that more extranet features would be awesome.
More channels like Lets Fap, more GalLink stuff, more emails from crewmembers etc.
Maybe Reaha´s milker went berserk and now she´s all sticky and wet and she decides to send you a picture of it.
"Looks like I made a mess, maybe you want to help making it messier ;). Or maybe you want some more images to help you make a mess when I´m not with you?"

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I think for Exhibitionist Steeles it would be fun to be able to film yourself doing lewd things and then putting it up on the Extranet and/or sending it to Waifus

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Honestly, we need more SPH scenes and content in general such as the scenes of Izumi, Isabella, Sophie and the Sand Witch's bad end scene in CoC

SPH = Small Penis Hate? Isabella loved tiny dicks though, she didn't really hate them.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
SPH = Small Penis Hate? Isabella loved tiny dicks though, she didn't really hate them.
SPH actually means 'Small Penis Humiliation'. Like you get teased for having a 'small' penis.
Though Isabella's definition of 'small' is really weird. Moment you go past 9 inches or something around that (I haven't played CoC in a long time I can't remember) she won't blow ya. (And 7-9 inches ain't even small by 'normal' means!)

In TiTS, Ellie has a first-time variant of her vaginal scene that is basically SPH near the end if your dick is lower than a foot, because taurs (I can't really call it SPH myself, but in her case lower than a foot and she won't feel anything from you sooo). Ramis also has a variation that's like SPH for traps with dicks smaller than 5 inches.

Last edited:

DarkfireKurai

Sep 1, 2015
If you perform autofellatio with a high cum volume, Steele mentions that they should "do this in a tub sometime so that you can take a jizz-bath", and yet that is not an option.

Idea Proposition: Extension to ship's shower. Ability to bathe in a tub. Normal bath soothes muscles when sore. Options for cum or milk bath available if production volume is high enough.

Jan 14, 2017
SPH actually means 'Small Penis Humiliation'. Like you get teased for having a 'small' penis.
Though Isabella's definition of 'small' is really weird. Moment you go past 9 inches or something around that (I haven't played CoC in a long time I can't remember) she won't blow ya. (And 7-9 inches ain't even small by 'normal' means!)

In TiTS, Ellie has a first-time variant of her vaginal scene that is basically SPH near the end if your dick is lower than a foot, because taurs (I can't really call it SPH myself, but in her case lower than a foot and she won't feel anything from you sooo). Ramis also has a variation that's like SPH for traps with dicks smaller than 5 inches.

Oh, I knew about Ellie, but I haven't known about Ramis up until now, are there any more SPH scenes in TiTs?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Oh, I knew about Ellie, but I haven't known about Ramis up until now, are there any more SPH scenes in TiTs?
There's not much SPH stuff in the game, to be perfectly honest.

kaitlin86

Dec 15, 2016
There are a couple different things i would like to see added, sorry if any of these are duplicates. Yes i understand that some of these may not be possible or maybe fairly/extremely time consuming/difficult to do. Just some stuff that i would personally love to see =^.^=

1. There are several things involving Syri i'd like to see
  • The ability to recruit Syri.
  • A Syri/Anno/Steele threesome like Syri describes.
  • A quest about figuring out the gate accident that allows for Syri to get her pussy back, keep her cock, or have both her pussy and cock.
  • Syri breeding scenes. Both her being bred by the player and her breeding the player based on the parts available.
  • A scene where you wake up in bed with Anno and Syri and they tell you that they love you. Saw someone post this somewhere as a joke but i would very seriously absolutely LOVE this!
2. An update to make existing penetrative sex scenes strap-on compatible. And for the player to have Anno mod the players strap-on like she does hers.

3. A custom made mod system. Meaning you could go to someone like Sera and order a custom mod that combines effects from various of existing mods. Example: get a mod made that will give you say demon tongue, bee wings, and dragon genitals all in one. Would be pretty expensive to buy and would need to provide at least one transformative for each of the desired traits. So for the above example you would have to provide Sera with a dose of Lucifer for the tongue, a zil ration for the wings, and Draco-Guard for the genitals plus a hefty fee to cover the time and work mixing those for the desired results will take. Could be expanded on to included a side effect system where the more effects that are added the higher the chance of unintended side effects (such as additional mutations from the source mods or even just random mutations) and even a bad end. Side Effect system could also work off of the number mod sources being used. So the above example of 3 mods from 3 sources would have a higher chance of side effects then 3 mods from 2 sources which would be higher then 3 mods from one source.

4. An update to the "Rating" system for body parts like stomach, hips, ect. to use actual measurements instead of the vague number system used now.

Reactions: CloudStriker

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Oh boy, Syri stuff!

• The ability to recruit Syri.
  • A Syri/Anno/Steele threesome like Syri describes.

Syri's author, Savin, does have SyriQuest as something they plan to write which will lead to Syri being recruited, and probably pupcest.

A quest about figuring out the gate accident that allows for Syri to get her pussy back, keep her cock, or have both her pussy and cock.

All I have to say is hiiiissssss.

Actually I can say "bionahole" too.

Syri breeding scenes. Both her being bred by the player and her breeding the player based on the parts available.

As for breeding, her author isn't a big fan of pregnancy, and as much as some of us would love for Syri/Steele pups to happen, it probably won't.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
  • A quest about figuring out the gate accident that allows for Syri to get her pussy back, keep her cock, or have both her pussy and cock.
  • Syri breeding scenes. Both her being bred by the player and her breeding the player based on the parts available.
3. A custom made mod system. Meaning you could go to someone like Sera and order a custom mod that combines effects from various of existing mods. Example: get a mod made that will give you say demon tongue, bee wings, and dragon genitals all in one. Would be pretty expensive to buy and would need to provide at least one transformative for each of the desired traits. So for the above example you would have to provide Sera with a dose of Lucifer for the tongue, a zil ration for the wings, and Draco-Guard for the genitals plus a hefty fee to cover the time and work mixing those for the desired results will take. Could be expanded on to included a side effect system where the more effects that are added the higher the chance of unintended side effects (such as additional mutations from the source mods or even just random mutations) and even a bad end. Side Effect system could also work off of the number mod sources being used. So the above example of 3 mods from 3 sources would have a higher chance of side effects then 3 mods from 2 sources which would be higher then 3 mods from one source.

I see that you are new here. :smuggo:

Welcome to the community!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
4. An update to the "Rating" system for body parts like stomach, hips, ect. to use actual measurements instead of the vague number system used now.
Also the numbers are vague because they are supposed to be in the background coding according to which your appearance screen changes, (unlike things like dicksize and height, ect.) not actual measurements.

DarkfireKurai

Sep 1, 2015

You're not supposed to have that level of control of your TF's, and while I'm no programmer, I can assume that would be a nightmare to implement into the game.

If you're really fixated on selectively modding your Steele, your best bet is to just use a save editor.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You're not supposed to have that level of control of your TF's, and while I'm no programmer, I can assume that would be a nightmare to implement into the game.

If you're really fixated on selectively modding your Steele, your best bet is to just use a save editor.
Well, that and each TF item is it's own whole thing. The individual effects aren't pulled from a collective database that contains all possible changes.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

kaitlin86

Dec 15, 2016
Thanks for the welcome NotYouNorI! Yeah i thought the custom TF might not be possible but thought it was a cool idea worth sharing anyways on the off chance it was lol. That makes sense for the Rating numbers, just wish there was an equivalent numerical measurement of some kind to go with it so i know what kind of size i actually am in game.

HugsAlright, thanks for the info but the part about no breeding makes me super sad! i love Syri and it would've been awesome to have her puppies =(

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
It was sort of a sardonic welcome. You hit almost everything that bright eyed and bushy tailed newbies request and the responses to those questions essentially take all the wind out of those sails.

The long and short of taking the RNG out of transformatives as a whole is No. The long and short of the Syri/Anno stuff is Eventually. The long and short of Syri breeding/Syri vagina is No and Unless Someone Else Does All The Work Because Savin Isn't Going To.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The long and short of taking the RNG out of transformatives as a whole is No. The long and short of the Syri/Anno stuff is Eventually. The long and short of Syri breeding/Syri vagina is No and Unless Someone Else Does All The Work Because Savin Isn't Going To.
Have make slight corrections here:

1) It's only a definitive 'No' if someone wants to have the full functionality of a Save Editor rolled into one in-game thing. In the past year alone a lot had been done to allow for a lot more precise customization, from highly specialized mods( like Know a Problem, Condensol, Lactaid line etc.) to Etis' items that use body part targeting system.

3) I got the impression that the answer was 'No, Never, Because That's Not How I See Those Characters'.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
3) I got the impression that the answer was 'No, Never, Because That's Not How I See Those Characters'.

More like 'Such a thing is only ever going to occur in an epilogue, unless [Savin] is so drunk he can't tell up from down'