What Content Would You Like Added?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some people indeed been 'cursed' by his npc(s). But I hope that Inessa example will lead to slowly breaking this impase and others npc/content slowly getting some new stuff too.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
There's a bunch of stuff I could say about the tension between how Sera projects herself initially vs. the character development I gave her, and how Fen might have fleshed her out if I hadn't come along and thoughtlessly annexed her, but maybe some time when I'm not concurrently working on demon sow and hence could do with not thinking about her in my downtime.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Too bad half the psionic appeal is non-con and ambiguous hypno.

Well, don't worry, I'm sure we'll have a healthy mix of variants.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh blowing someone mind woud be then called mindblow or blowmind ^^

But I not this so lethal move as mindblow would be allowed to exist. Mindjob yes but not mindblow ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would like to be able to be a father more often. Most of the kids on the nursery are actually female pregnancys or parasitic offspring. only 2 of the kids my Captain Steel have fathered are there, form Briha.

Band news is that barely any writer her is after this one so each new preg that PC was father are so rare it's easier to find unicorn horn (well almsot as rare at least compared to tons of toher stuff we getting on regular basis).

Reactions: CloudStriker

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Band news is that barely any writer her is after this one so each new preg that PC was father are so rare it's easier to find unicorn horn (well almsot as rare at least compared to tons of toher stuff we getting on regular basis).

Pregnancy in general is pretty rare, but yes pregnancy the PC fathered is kinda rare. I blame Myrellion for having so many egg laying NPC's, which shift the balance heavily towards PC being the mother verse the father of their kids.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
HghH68X.png

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Wsan Do you by chance not have any still secret plans for wiritng some other pregnancy X-packs for others than Ellie npc? :catte: