What Content Would You Like Added?

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Well in theory Uveto is a water planet since a good chunk of it is ocean under the ice, and you do in fact visit the great ocean while visiting a Steele Tech Lab that's malfunctioning, but that's yet to be coded.

Aside from that, there is a planet you can visit during one of your dates with Bess/Ben that is an aquatic resort world. Sadly that's only really fluff, and not really explored outside your two visits.

Yea i think i heard of the Uveto one. But isn't that an upcoming island?

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Does not compute. Superior taste means furries; monster girls are for weaklings who can't free their minds from the shackles of humanity.

Well, furries are something like the most anthropocentric thing in pop- or sub-culture that ever happened to the animal kingdom, aside from Walt Disney depictions. So furries and the furry-fandom are very, very far from "free from the shackles". Not that there is anything wrong with that, but your statement does not compute.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you had your way every NPC would be a furry submissive cat-taur boi. :rolleyes:
Well, you've got "furry" part right, at least :rolleyes:

Well, furries are something like the most anthropocentric thing in pop- or sub-culture that ever happened to the animal kingdom, aside from Walt Disney depictions. So furries and the furry-fandom are very, very far from "free from the shackles". Not that there is anything wrong with that, but your statement does not compute.
Sentient non-anthros are fine too. Though dedicated arms are sort of mandatory for efficient interaction with the world.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Sentient non-anthros are fine too. Though dedicated arms are sort of mandatory for efficient interaction with the world.

I was not aiming at anatomical issues and choices, but mainly the human tendency to not recognize beings as sentient unless they think and feel like humans do. Basically stripping animals of any right, which sadly is the legal situation in most countries. This is extremely derailing, my point was that the artistic choice to give some creation full-bodyfur and a muzzle does not make it any less anthropocentric, in my own opinion. As I said, this is derailing and has literally nothing or little to do with what we want added to the game. Also it is fine if you disagree, I just wanted to give my opinion. No hurt feelings (I hope).

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Tell me you also didn't see the joke, birdbro. Don't leave me sitting here, feeling like the only dumb-dumb.
Edit: Premature posting XD

I thought I made it fairly obvious that I didn't. Without even knowing the original name of the story how could I possibly see the connection?
And even if I did, chances are I would have overlooked it XD
So to sum it up. No you're not alone.
I wish I could share from a certain part of a youtube video without having it play from the start. I originally wanted to post "oh no love, you're not alone", from rocknroll suicide.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Tell me you also didn't see the joke, birdbro. Don't leave me sitting here, feeling like the only dumb-dumb.

It's an obscure-ish literary reference, don't feel bad about missing it. I'm sure I'd miss pretty much any references to Russian literature.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I wish I could share from a certain part of a youtube video without having it play from the start. I originally wanted to post "oh no love, you're not alone", from rocknroll suicide.
When you pick the Share tab under the video and get the link displayed, it has a Start at option underneath. Set time, check the box, copy the changed link, enjoy. Or just manually add ?t=XmYs to the address.
I thought I made it fairly obvious that I didn't. Without even knowing the original name of the story how could I possibly see the connection?
It's an obscure-ish literary reference, don't feel bad about missing it. I'm sure I'd miss pretty much any references to Russian literature.
I'm well aware of the general gist of the Island of Doctor Moreau; what I didn't get is the choice of Lessau for the purposes of spoofing.

But thanks, guys. I'm feeling better already 8P

Reactions: GTK/HLK and Agrok

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
When you pick the Share tab under the video and get the link displayed, it has a Start at option underneath. Set time, check the box, copy the changed link, enjoy. Or just manually add ?t=XmYs to the address.
I tried it, but every time I posted it the video started from scratch...Oh well.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
If I write a Silly Mode variant I'll probably change his name to that, yeah. Also give him the Jeff Goldblum voice.
"When I gave myself this body I was too preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn’t stop to think if I should."

@CloudStriker
Correct me if I´m wrong @Etis, but I think Amber Seed only gives you feathered arms.

Forget what I said. I think these can qualify as harpy arms :D

Edit:
Your hands are tipped with sharp claws, like that of a bird, with {normal/feathered skin: rough skin,} short palms and long, padded fingers.

{goo:

Feather-shaped shingles of goo

/

A feathery fringe

}

covers them down to your {fluffy? wrists / elbows}, leaving your hands bare.
Taken from the doc. Hope that´s ok with Etis.

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
"When I gave myself this body I was too preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn’t stop to think if I should."

@CloudStriker
Correct me if I´m wrong @Etis, but I think Amber Seed only gives you feathered arms.

Forget what I said. I think these can qualify as harpy arms :D

Edit:
Your hands are tipped with sharp claws, like that of a bird, with {normal/feathered skin: rough skin,} short palms and long, padded fingers.

{goo:

Feather-shaped shingles of goo

/

A feathery fringe

}

covers them down to your {fluffy? wrists / elbows}, leaving your hands bare.
Taken from the doc. Hope that´s ok with Etis.
Well, it is a bit vague, but was intended to be classic version of avian arms. Like here: https://e621.net/post/show/962544/
Just wondering, is there a chance of the Amber Seed changing the PC's arms into wings? Because if not, my dream of having a cute harpy girl just died.
Sorry, nope. Not a functional wings, at least. And not without humanoid hands. But if you remove "paws" flag from hands with save editor, description would be changed to:
"Feathers hang off your arms from shoulder to wrist, giving them a slightly wing-like look."

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't get it. We already had a tf item that lets the PC grow feathered wings. Why a second?
Dove Balm is a targeted transformative. It only grants wings. AS is racial transformative. Wings are only one of its features. Also, dove and avian wings are not exactly the same. Similar, but not same.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Dove Balm is a targeted transformative. It only grants wings. AS is racial transformative. Wings are only one of its features. Also, dove and avian wings are not exactly the same. Similar, but not same.
Dove wings are avian wings, just not the wings most people imagine from the description the amber seed provides.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Avian wings are generic, which pretty much are whatever you imagine them to be. Dove wings are more specific, a kind of dove wings.

Its sorta like the whole all toads are frogs, not all frogs are toads thing.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Out of curiosity, what species of bird was used in writing the current Avian-morph?. Judging from black and white feathers I want to say stork, but the ivory beak is throwing me off.