What Content Would You Like Added?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Suprising MiXeR thing may be added (as ong some write it) but puttng it at Lash shop if mad doc will ever open it own shop instead of jsut adding services of removing unneded body parts sounds fitting.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Suprising MiXeR thing may be added (as ong some write it) but puttng it at Lash shop if mad doc will ever open it own shop instead of jsut adding services of removing unneded body parts sounds fitting.
He already sells Sterilex and mighty tight, so I see no problem for him to add a libido dampening item to his shop.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Only problem for now would be that I not recall anyone currently working on writing this type of item. :/

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I feel like a libido decreasing item is desperately needed, what with all the ways to raise it, some ways moreso than others.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Fen still feel we got not enough ways to rise libido to justify existance of easy to get libido lowering item (ok probably jk since he jsut may not have time to deal with it counting on someone to write it).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well some would say that is what you get for going overboard with use of TF items ^^

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'd like to say that my TF doesn't increase your libido...but it does...
By like 2-3 (can't remember which atm.) points.

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
Someday...someday their will add amazing TF to better manage our overclocked libido.

pretty sure I capped back when Myrellion was the main planet in development.

I should probably stop using my main character to test TFs. Feelsbadman.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Quickie: Is there plans for a aquatic planet? Like underwater cities or coastal stuff? Or maybe a citadel build on top of wast water body?

If Steele want's to go fuc around in the reef they gotta get a breathing apparatus. Encounters wouldn't be hard to think up; Tentacles, mermaids, tentacles, cthululu, tentacles ... Shove a eel up your toothole if ya feeling frisky.

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
hqdefault.jpg

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Quickie: Is there plans for a aquatic planet? Like underwater cities or coastal stuff? Or maybe a citadel build on top of wast water body?

If Steele want's to go fuc around in the reef they gotta get a breathing apparatus. Encounters wouldn't be hard to think up; Tentacles, mermaids, tentacles, cthululu, tentacles ... Shove a eel up your toothole if ya feeling frisky.

lol someone's a tentacle fanatic, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

<.< even better with cumflations and ahegaos and getting all of your characters penetrative orifices filled with squirming wriggling tents and hawt cum :p :smuggo:

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016

<.< even better with cumflations and ahegaos and getting all of your characters penetrative orifices filled with squirming wriggling tents and hawt cum :p :smuggo:

I like the way you think. Get held up, and tied up by the tentacles, with every hole filled with tentacles and tentacle cum mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I like tentacles.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net

Hah ~ someone else is bit of a fanatic i see ;)

I don't actually like tentacles but i assumed it would be a popular enough trope to lure peeps into brainstorming this.

I was right ^^

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hah ~ someone else is bit of a fanatic i see ;)

I don't actually like tentacles but i assumed it would be a popular enough trope to lure peeps into brainstorming this.

I was right ^^

Yes it's true an am a fanatic XD, Japan oh how you've polluted my mind with large insertions, stomach bulges, tentacles, cumflations, urethral insertions, womb fucking and much, much more.

Cer

Dec 17, 2016
Hey, all!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas to for things I'd like to see added to TiTs--in terms of combat encounters and sex scenes--and I'm wondering what you, as players, would like to see more of included in the game.

This can be anything as simple as: "I'd appreciate more hypnotism content!" to "It'd be great if X or Y combat encounter had a scene specific to Taurs or Multi-cock PCs!"
i would like some incest content. its like the only think missing, because these games have, no joke, everything else. and if there is incestous contect, let me know, but add more

Reactions: IAmTheDeviantFriend

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Well in theory Uveto is a water planet since a good chunk of it is ocean under the ice, and you do in fact visit the great ocean while visiting a Steele Tech Lab that's malfunctioning, but that's yet to be coded.

Aside from that, there is a planet you can visit during one of your dates with Bess/Ben that is an aquatic resort world. Sadly that's only really fluff, and not really explored outside your two visits.

Reactions: Jongeedubs