What Content Would You Like Added?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Out of curiosity, what species of bird was used in writing the current Avian-morph?. Judging from black and white feathers I want to say stork, but the ivory beak is throwing me off.
It's avian-themed designer's fantasy; that's why it has generic "avian" status (we don't have "mammal" TF, right?). Mostly I've followed iconic griffin image (and you can even be recognized as one if you have feline legs). Otherwise, it's mostly something Accipitridae. Harrier, buzzard, eagle. Your resemblance to vulture will even be noted if you are bald and lack feathers/fur :) Feather colors have a pool to pull from randomly. Stork is a good guess, though. Legs were written with herons in mind.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
How about a dream scene for those pregnant with the psychic tentacle-beast, where they have a conjoined dream with there sleep partner thanks to said tentacle beast doing weird brainwave things.
Maybe a dream that expands depending on who your crewmembers are?
A "bad end" sequence where the ship get taken over by tentacles, turning into a massive endless tentacle orgy.
But then you wake up and realize it´s just a dream.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Speaking of tentacles, are there any scenes for the back-tentacles herm/male characters can get from Cerespirin?
Fixed it for you :p

Not yet in the very least.
But I think Nonesuch hinted at making a scene a while back.
Probably not something he'll do for a good while though, if at all.

Speaking of tentacles, are there any scenes for the back-tentacles herm characters can get from Cerespirin?

If not, I'm sure there's a crew member that would be up for a good ol' fashioned consentacles session.
Perhaps. Of the crewmembers I believe Anno and maybe Yammi would be most unsure/reluctant to try them out. (But that's kinda fun in it's own way)
The rest of the crewmembers would probably be more enthusiastic/interested in the idea.
Consentacles is something I miss from CoC. Hopefully we might get more of that once the tentacle cocks get in properly.
Maybe one day even a combination of cockwings, tentacle cocks, and cocktail for the ultimate chtulhian wet dream?

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of tentacles, are there any scenes for the back-tentacles herm characters can get from Cerespirin?

If not, I'm sure there's a crew member that would be up for a good ol' fashioned consentacles session.

No there isn't.

And yes, you should write that.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Can do!

Uh... maybe.
...Hugs writing boner is loading again...
What will the world witness this time? :p
But don't you have some pets to take care of first? :p

Please be any crew member besides Anno...

It's going to be Anno isn't it?
Why not?
1. One wouldn't have to read it.
2. That doesn't mean someone else might not get a cockwing scene later on.
I'm just curious.

Reactions: HugsAlright

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yay stufing into each Anno orfices at least 2 tentacle? That's the game on ^^

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
They may already be planned, but I'd love to see interactions with NPC's that you've had kids with, a hint of softness from Sera as you name kids together for example.

I can write them I suppose, but I'm new and not sure if anyone else would be interested.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
They may already be planned, but I'd love to see interactions with NPC's that you've had kids with, a hint of softness from Sera as you name kids together for example.

I can write them I suppose, but I'm new and not sure if anyone else would be interested.
I'm pretty sure NS already has that covered in Sera's preg expansion already. She shows a bit of a softer side when she's in the nursery with her kids when you're there. I never saw the content ingame given how I play, but I read the gdoc and It's pretty freaking endearing of a read. (And I mean that too, talk about more character development)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I just think some other crew members could get some love.
I totally get that.
Yammi f.ex...
Food play scene when? :p

I think people would love it if there were more Briha content.
A lot of people here dig pregnancy content, so there's interest. Just make sure you get permission from the NPC's author before doing anything :)

I'm pretty sure NS already has that covered in Sera's preg expansion already. She shows a bit of a softer side when she's in the nursery with her kids when you're there. I never saw the content ingame given how I play, but I read the gdoc and It's pretty freaking endearing of a read. (And I mean that too, talk about more character development)
Also this. Nonesuch has Sera covered ;)

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016

Really?! I've totally got to read that.

Also @shadefalcon I'd never write anything of that kind without getting permission first. These characters are all amazing, I'd never want to step on their author's toes.

Reactions: shadefalcon

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Well that's kind of sweet, but I don't think I will ever go through with her content, given her introduction, really bad mood and just a terrible first impression. I just don't see myself enjoying Sera's content anymore.

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
Well that's kind of sweet, but I don't think I will ever go through with her content, given her introduction, really bad mood and just a terrible first impression. I just don't see myself enjoying Sera's content anymore.

Honestly, she was the first character in the game that I resonated with, and the one that got me really invested. I hope you'll give her another chance but I can get why you wouldn't; hard d/s stuff isn't for everyone.

Reactions: CloudStriker

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You could always "fix" that attitude of hers...
When her enslavement expansion comes out that is.
I'm looking forward to see that in game one day.

But I'd like to add that she has her soft moments too. The Sera party was awesome.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
But I'd like to add that she has her soft moments too. The Sera party was awesome.
Admittedly, I haven't really explored other characters, but I'd say the Disco 3000 scene in which you have her blow off some steam struck me as one of the most believable (human?) reactions I've seen whilst playing TiTS so far.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Like I said first impressions matter and throwing objects in my general direction for no reason as an introduction is not gonna make me ask "Hey babe, wanna go for a bedroom romp?" I just don't work that way.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Like I said first impressions matter and throwing objects in my general direction for no reason as an introduction is not gonna make me ask "Hey babe, wanna go for a bedroom romp?" I just don't work that way.
Well, she WAS kinda sorta raging already by the time you first enter her store.. >.>

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I can't thank NS enough for putting her in.
To be accurate, Sera is Fenoxo's creation since her debut--it's just that most of her expansion content was written by Nonesuch, with a couple minor/sex scenes written by other authors. This may explain some inconsistency between first meeting her and then actually getting to know her.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
If it makes you guys/gals feel better, I haven't totally thrown Sera under the bus. I have my hopes that Sera might get some changes/expansions in the future that will give me an incentive to know more about her. But her current introduction and foul mood doesn't exactly scream "Throw yourself at her". Sorry.

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
Sera is Fenoxo's creation since her debut

Shiet, I forgot about that.... Well now I feel dumb.
I have my hopes that Sera might get some changes/expansions in the future that will give me an incentive to know more about her.

She's had 2 expansions where you get to know her more intimately now, and she has another further down the pipeline where you "break" her.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
If it makes you guys/gals feel better, I haven't totally thrown Sera under the bus. I have my hopes that Sera might get some changes/expansions in the future that will give me an incentive to know more about her. But her current introduction and foul mood doesn't exactly scream "Throw yourself at her". Sorry.
There are currently two expansions in the game (One for a party to help her business and one for her preg expansion) and another, her enslaving route, on it's way.
Only thing is rn you don't get to see any real development in her unless you actually DO become her sub from fucking her (Or in her case, her fucking you) a few times.
Her talk scenes to learn about her and both routes currently in the game thus far are locked behind being her sub, and she basically opens up to you a lot more once you do agree to be that, and then it's not really that hard to get that route.
I hated her at first as well, since she screamed nothing but 'bitchdomme' to me from the get go the moment I met her and I'm someone who judges based off of first impressions myself, but after actually being her sub in my main file, it got me to look past that and like her a whole lot more as an a character, and now she's one of my favorite dommy NPCs in the game, even if she is a little rough in the bedroom so-to-speak. I mean the sex scenes are delicious from a submissive's perspective, I kinda get a kick out of them myself what with being kinda subby as well, but it's character development that makes me like NPCs to even look past first impressions, so I gotta praise Nonesuch for turning a character I hated from first glance into one I love once I tried working to see that development.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon For expanding Briha may be lil hard since she's creation of author that merely nickmakes many people soften and retreat form even trying write somethings. And that is smetimes lil sad how his all npc become abandonware :(

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon For expanding Briha may be lil hard since she's creation of author that merely nickmakes many people soften and retreat form even trying write somethings. And that is smetimes lil sad how his all npc become abandonware :(
It was just a suggestion. Besides, Inessa was abandonware too. She got an expansion.
It's not like JimT put a curse on his works or anything :p

But I agree. It might not be the easiest to have as a first project.

Last edited: