What Content Would You Like Added?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We got this kitty tech in SeandraQuest2. I not remember atm if it possibelt o fuck her after fight. If not then...techs PC been able to get to know her more personal ^^

Reactions: CloudStriker

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I would like there to be a way to lose to the dollmaker and not get a bad end... like having a really high willpower or something. I love the thought of running around the galaxy as a living sex doll.
You could always get the black latex skin or just normal from rubber-made and bimbofy yourself as much as possible.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ummm no don't pull Freud her with this no doggs = making tons of puppysluts
If that would be the case...ummm oh wait that woud be cool then as noone is kittysluts master here that mean...alll of us had in childchood many cats as pets ^^ Good Good Good

Zavos

May 7, 2016
As you {ifTech: scientifically} slide your cock into her.

Not exactly what I had in mind. But it made me laugh. Have a like :D
{ifSmuggler: With you penetrating and slipping through her impossibly tight, guarded border, there's nothing stopping you from delivering your white cargo, ensuring that at least one of the little soldiers will win the war.}
I tried too hard. I know...

{ifMercenary: You batter through her tight anal defenses like the {pc.race} juggernaut you are. Ho rah!}
Couldn't resist, sorry :p

yes, yes, YES!
Why isn't this already a thing?!

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
No she's a kitty.
Yarr Yarr it's Bitchkitty then ^^
So let move for a while what about Bitchkittens we would may want to see added.
Ormael, you were referring to her as the "tech" who appears in SaendraQuest 2 and the only person refered to as a "tech" is the "Black Void Techie" I.E. this girl:
1471442265.adjatha_techie.jpg

and she is definitely an Ausar.

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
Speaking of music, ever since I first read the blurb about follower!anno working out, I imagine this humming out of her door 24/7.
from 1:15 or so

K

Krynh

Ormael, you were referring to her as the "tech" who appears in SaendraQuest 2 and the only person refered to as a "tech" is the "Black Void Techie" I.E. this girl:
and she is definitely an Ausar.

I mixed up Saendra quest and the Tarkus bomb quest, and was thinking of the kitty with the robot dog.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@NotYouNorI Yeah so my hype for her been Bitchkittten not Puppyslut was short lived. Well porbably around X-mas will have enought ime to play TiTS hardcore for few days so now my memory of it is too hazy (mostly cuz of CoC stuff).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And Puppysluts are kind of used orginaly for Ausars/halfAusars that Savin been writing and now wen we say Puppyslut it mean just Ausar female/herm/shemale npc. IF we give time Bitchkitties may been as well a synonim of catpeople ingame.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, Cat-people would more likely called "kittysluts", though.

Your "puppysluts" point doesn't run counter to anything I said as the term is still used to describe ausars/half-ausars/canine-like people.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kittysluts sounds fine too. But it may never get as popular as puppysluts are now and that makes me lil sad:(

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
All it takes is someone writing one good kittyslut character who cat-like behavior and/or likes being a kitten in petplay.

But how? With a slutpuppy pet-play you got the walkies, the nuzzling, the pets, the "fetch", the tricks. With a kittyslut pet-play you got the nuzzling, the pets, and the jumping on you and waking you up constantly during the night.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But how? With a slutpuppy pet-play you got the walkies, the nuzzling, the pets, the "fetch", the tricks. With a kittyslut pet-play you got the nuzzling, the pets and the jumping on you and waking you up constantly during the night.
not necessarily the "waking up during the night" part, ut with more of an emphasis nuzzles, pets, belly-rubs and "giving the kitten her cream"... :smuggo:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
ITT: Top Tier Taste, Exquisite Taste, Pleb Taste.