What Content Would You Like Added?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Aren't Anno and Syri (or just Syri) supposed that level of being toned?

I like to think Syri is; hardened by her military service then lightly softened by her medical leave of playing vidya.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
All this talk about fit girls gives me an idea.
Pupslut work out day!
Or work out day in general!

A day were you take the pupsluts or a crewmember, like Reaha or Yammi out for a work out session in TenTon gym.
It would of course end up with (a) steamy work out session(s) in the spa/shower/bedroom.

It´s always fun to have someone to train with. Simone is a great example for that :p

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hey while you're at it bringing us a new glorious age of puppysluts, can you also write taking both Anno and Syri as your date to the christmas party?
And leave Kaede sad and alone on a holiday? Never took you for someone partial to puppyslut neglect, Captain.

Not to mention making such thing mesh up with the rest of the event...
Why noone sayng about not enough kitties? -_-' Only puppies here and puppies there
Well, people think that cats and catgirls can't be loyal, companiable and affectionate. Obviously, they are wrong.
Here's to moar kitties, friend!
I don't know why, but in my head I always imagine that Thraggen male as Ganondorf; it just fits for some reason.
At the very least he commands some power over Space and Time. How else can he be everywhere to spoil all your spoilable waifus?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Still speaking of puppysluts, got an idea for another scene:

Alright, so now that Anno's bar scenes are in the game, let's say your PC goes into the Mhen'ga bar.

Steele immediately sees Anno and her sexy dragon friend and tries to see if they can join in on the fun.

Meanwhile at the same time Syri's trying to wave at Steele, only to be greeted by the sight of her favorite fuckbuddy talking to Anno "pussy stealer" Dorna.

Syri's pissed at first, grip on her drink tightening until her rage turns to sorrow, looking down into her glass, feeling defeated.

As Steele's chattin' up Anno and her dragon babe, they suddenly remember what planet they're on, and look over their shoulder to see a disheartened Syri staring into her drink.

Steele tells the couple of horny girls that they remembered they have something else to do. The girls bid the PC farewell, wishing they could've stayed, but Anno flashes Steele a knowing wink.

The PC happily makes their way over to Syri, who perks up upon seeing Steele, and they spend a happy night together.

End scene, exit Steele stage left.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Still speaking of puppysluts, got another idea for another scene:

Alright, so now that Anno's bar scenes are in the game, let's say your PC goes into the Mhen'ga bar.

Steele immediately sees Anno and her sexy dragon friend and tries to see if they can join in on the fun.

Meanwhile at the same time Syri's trying to wave at Steele, only to be greeted by the sight of her favorite fuckbuddy talking to Anno "pussy stealer" Dorna.

Syri's pissed at first, grip on her drink tightening until her rage turns to sorrow, looking down into her glass, feeling defeated.

As Steele's chattin' up Anno and her dragon babe, they suddenly remember what planet they're on, and look over their shoulder to see a disheartened Syri staring into her drink.

Steele tells the couple of horny girls that they remembered they have something else to do. The girls bid the PC farewell, wishing they could've stayed, but Anno flashes Steele a knowing wink.

The PC happily makes their way over to Syri, who perks up upon seeing Steele, and they spend a happy night together.

...and then they had a fuck-off against Anno and your mutual Gryvain friend...

...or just had a foursome...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

This is just the right amount of feels, I'm liking it. :yes:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015

Why must you hurt me in this way?

But it ends with a happy ending. I'm satisfied :D

Syri and Anno needs to be more honest with their feelings :p

Reactions: CloudStriker

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] but Anno flashes Steele a knowing wink.

And that gives the audience (aka player) the feeling that everything will be allright. Nontheless I demand at least two pages of Syri talking about her feelings, crying and cuddling and a (random?) chance of Syri not wanting to have sex at all, or alternatively hate-fuckin' because life is unfair and love is a bitch.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well, people think that cats and catgirls can't be loyal, companiable and affectionate. Obviously, they are wrong.
Here's to moar kitties, friend!

I know kitties aren't how popel think about them. No wonder since people usualy as home pet picking dog. I know more than few people that was amazed how cool cat can be too. At least not untill the three of them looking at you with hostile gazes when you want go lay down on your bed to get some sleep will it's curently overtaken by them as THEIR sleeping place :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Syri asks you out to the Christmas party. Unfortunately you're already going with Anno. So Syri stays at home and plays video games.

No but for real though, menage a fuckin' trois.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
LoL you such a big tease Granny NS. But that would waste all those 44 pages. Plus with having thread already here in place and with so many pages making it divide and spread over forum... better keep it contained in one purgable with one click thread ^^

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Like Ormael said, better to have ideas like these in a single thread instead of several small ones.

Yes. Plus discussion of the content we'd like added needs to be part of this, because that is actually the fun part :D. And that is what we are here for; I know I am.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As both above me said I agree with them too ^^ I know crazy, right? Plus similary like PyrateHyena I am actvie in this thread for same reason so that then makes it that two of us at least. Plus possible tons of Lurkers hidding in forum underground.

But no matter how we look scenes we want are at same time content we want been added. So all stay in family like their saying *wink wink*

Sadismo

Oct 20, 2016
I am sure it's been suggested, but maybe have an option to turn Syri into a futa/female. I was thinking you could bring it up to her, and have her dismiss it outright. Then if you are friendly enough with her, she will offer a competition (similar to her normal one but more difficult) where the loser has to get a gender swap, perma or temporary. I know she loves her dick so it would take a lot to convince her and the challenge must be difficult, and she should have some kind of advantage. Would be fun content.

If you lose the contest it would be fun to have a gender swap scene for the PC, possible be turned into a futa. Then Syri dom fucks you with whatever new set of parts you get. "I normally don't like pussy but in this case I will make an exception" or something.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
turn Syri into a futa/female.
ba1.jpg

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I am sure it's been suggested, but maybe have an option to turn Syri into a futa/female.
What´s next? Turning Kaede into a dude?

As said before this has already been shot down.
If an author doesn´t want to write specific content for a character, please don´t make him/her have to keep shooting it down.
The last thing we want is for Savin to include vaginal only to have some other random person take her virginity, out of the annoyance...
He probably wouldn´t do that though. Savin is a kewl dude.

But seriously, if you know it´s been shot down, don´t ask for it again. It can be quite annoying for the writers, who have certain visions of their content and what they want it to be like.
Besides, some people prefer her the way she is :D
I´ve gotten over the awkward boner a long time ago.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
The last thing we want is for Savin to include vaginal only to have some other random person take her virginity, out of the annoyance...
I still fully expect to walk into FoE's The Pale Flame one day to find Cassidy pregnant by [will never be you]. I know Savin didn't write her, but I feel she's the embodiment of that disdain. Ah...FoE.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>tfw you'll never take syri's virginity