What Content Would You Like Added?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Google-sama says it's Fallout 3. How can people consider that an old reference is beyond me.

Like @Krynh said, it's an 8 year old reference. In internet time that's a lifetime ago.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Sudden Idea:

Random bar encounter, some Ausar/Half-Ausar girl that you can go home/to her ship with.

Clearly this wouldn't be an idea of mine without pet-play, so this particular puppy would be very into it. Something along the lines of:

She shifts her position on the bed, "Well, I didn't really get into, or know much about this kind of stuff until I started hanging out with Humans." The Ausar smiles up at you, "Ended up really liking it, getting treated like a puppy and all that stuff: the petting, the collars and leashes, all the 'good girls' and praise." She visibly shudders at her own words, "but, you could treat me like a bad girl if you really want," the Ausar whispers, smile turning to a lustful grin as her tail begins to sway back and forth.

Boom, cut, print that shit, put it in the Thing ta Doo .txt doc.

Also, I don't know but are specialized fetish characters a good idea?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just write that for Anno, lol.

Actually since Anno already has one and Syri's getting one, maybe Kaede? Start a dog walking service.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Google-sama says it's Fallout 3. How can people consider that an old reference is beyond me.
If they were 10 when it came out, it would feel like a lifetime ago. It's from our abyss of time 8 years is like yesterday.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Just write that for Anno, lol.

Actually since Anno already has one and Syri's getting one, maybe Kaede? Start a dog walking service.

Can't keep writing for Savin's puppies, I'll feel like I'm crossing some terrible threshold, or something. Besides I don't even want to touch Kaede, too pure. Although, all the puppies on a leash at once sounds fun.

No, I must create my own terrible puppy.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Can't keep writing for Savin's puppies, I'll feel like I'm crossing some terrible threshold, or something. Besides I don't even want to touch Kaede, too pure. Although, all the puppies on a leash at once sounds fun.

No, I must create my own terrible puppy.

Take comfort in the fact that when your puppyslut does arrive, Savin's boner will ensure it is coded asap.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Hugs has become the smut whisperer, capable of taking any npc for walkies.

Hah, I'd like to see taking the Queen of the Deep for a walk. Or a ride through the underwater lake tunnels I guess. :D:p

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
*Sigh*

Will that be with or without walkies?
With. And throw in some natural sweet petting. Not any of that diet stuff. I´ll take the risk of diabetes.
:p
But honestly I´m totally on board with new puppyslut who´s opened up to the world of petplay. More exclusive subs would be nice imho.
Anno petplay would also be wonderful.

Besides more of what´s already been said, I want to see some more sexually frustrated mature women. The kind who needs a good fucking, whether she lets you fuck her brains out or she ravages you until she´s satisfied.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Search your feelings.

By the way I'd prefer a day-long event where you play with her all day.

Eh, I find day-long events a tad annoying, since I'd rather get stuff done and not feel like I spend the greater part of the day fucking*.

* By get stuff done, I mean fuck multiple people throughout the day, not fuck one person multiple times throughout the day. ;)

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I mean, not to self advertise, but Syri's stuff is already in the day long category.

Maybe ask if she wants to spend some time on the business end of a leash, followed by a vicious stripping, then a blowsjobs ors sumptins? Petting and cuddles mixed in there of course.

Also something that should be in this game: hats for your tail genital friends.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Also something that should be in this game: hats for your tail genital friends.
That would be like the most adorable thing ever. We need someone who sells stuff like that.

It could be an accessory of some sort.
Or whatever the cocksock slot was in CoC.

Also on the topic of cute genital accessories:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/attachments/shade5-png.1977/
Isn't that little cunt tail parka just adorable?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Search your feelings.

Well walkies for a crew member Anno might be difficult, would probably need different variants for each planet, unless everything is completely ambiguous and not too detailed, same if public use gets put in there. It'd probably be better to try and be future-proof.

Also on the topic of cute genital accessories:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/attachments/shade5-png.1977/
Isn't that little cunt tail parka just adorable?

That pic always makes me smile, I just want a little Santa hat for my cocktail for the holidays, even if it's a completely useless accessory slot.