What Content Would You Like Added?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh I feel some will be happy seeing more Jil pics by Ches. Still that one with Vixen Jill was best for me ^^

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And now a Jill with a kitsune mod is amongst the content I´d like to see.

Well kitsunes per se not exist in TiTS only similar to them races so...for me it would be Sionach Jill (but for not making it too weird she should not switch to egglaying like true Sionach would be).

Tail Plug or not it does make her looks more like foxy ^^
But her actualy been TF t have actual tail will not be bad....

@Savin Does aside 'possible sexing' rival in future was it ever reconsidered just forcefully feeding them with some TF items after possible beating them after fight over some of future probes? I take their got same nanobots like PC so all TF itmes should work on rival like it would on PC.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
...forcefully feeding them with some TF items after possible beating them after fight over some of future probes? I take their got same nanobots like PC so all TF itmes should work on rival like it would on PC.
Why does it need to be forceful?

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Mainly, I just want to see more puzzles, and exhibitionism content. Maybe, the sneakback button on Tavros could lead to a puzzle.

If someone want to see a 3 m tall mantis girl with a fetish for giving head, they're allowed to express their wish for just that
Funny you should mention that, I'm actually writing a tauric Mantid race codex and character now. Though not quite that tall and with more of a cuddling fetish.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
cuddling fetish.

1de.gif

This environment can't be healthy for Hugs. His boundaries just keeps on getting bigger.

Clearly the boundaries have not been pushed far enough.

K367

Oct 4, 2015
I'm still working out the intricacies, but I'm thinking of something like; they have strong spiny arms, but the spines have sort of a massaging quality to them and they also have naturally occurring front-ginas because reasons...

Reactions: Jongeedubs

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm still working out the intricacies, but I'm thinking of something like; they have strong spiny arms, but the spines have sort of a massaging quality to them and they also have naturally occurring front-ginas because reasons...

The reason being so you can have sex and cuddle at the same time? That's my best guess at your rhetorical statement.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Damn now I've remembered my desire to be in a fluffy cuddlepile with all the puppysluts in the game.

One day... You know, a lot of my ideas are slutpuppy scenes, but there needs to be more; specifically DP knotting cuddle-sandwiches.

Anno bouncing in the laps of the PC and [one of the knotty slutpuppies], then knotting, cumming, cuddle-sandwich with Anno in the middle.

Or Anno already bouncing on the lap of one of the other slutpuppies when the PC walks in. Slutpuppy spreads Anno ass and invites the PC to partake, PC obliges then: fuck-fuck-fuck, knot-knot-knot, cuddles.

have strong spiny arms, but the spines have sort of a massaging quality to them

Hnnnng.

but maybe I'm the only one who wants more of that in my TIT life

That is factually false. Everyone wants more spit-roasting

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
One day... You know, a lot of my ideas are slutpuppy scenes, but there needs to be more; specifically DP knotting cuddle-sandwiches.

Anno bouncing in the laps of the PC and [one of the knotty slutpuppies], then knotting, cumming, cuddle-sandwich with Anno in the middle.

Or Anno already bouncing on the lap of one of the other slutpuppies when the PC walks in. Slutpuppy spreads Anno ass and invites the PC to partake, PC obliges then: fuck-fuck-fuck, knot-knot-knot, cuddles.
Stahp.
Muh boner!!!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015

Hnnnng.
I kinda want to double dick Anno and get knotted by Kaede and Syri in my open holes as I knot Anno.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hey! There is nothing shady about Foxfire!

Well knowing that rival isn't on friendly term with PC atm it may be that any TF would PC forcefeed would get reamrk from rival about been shady. Well maybe only core worlds TF itmes not...but then I not see fun for all current ones coreworlds race TF we got been stuffed into our rival.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@Ormael You´re underestimating the power of the (unofficial) tsunjill.
Can´t you just imagine convincing her to take the mods, promising her you´ll pat her head and scratch her behind her cute fox ears.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Can´t you just imagine convincing her to take the mods, promising her you´ll pat her head and scratch her behind her cute fox ears.

Speaking of Tsunjill, did Misty update her Jill Journals recently? Haven't checked them out since they came out.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Maybe I do underestimating but asidescratching her behing cute fox ears it better when I apt between her adorable small horns too ;)

@EmperorG I think in general Misty been away for some time recently. LEt how she jsut busy irl than other less good outcomes :/

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I kinda want to double dick Anno and get knotted by Kaede and Syri in my open holes as I knot Anno.

I'm trying to think, but I can't seem to imagine a position where one slutpuppy isn't being crushed under the weight of the PC and Anno.

Last edited: