What Content Would You Like Added?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Oh right, I hope no one in that Adj stream forgot, Savin promised us an Anusoft Saendra scene if Saendra won that poll, which she did.

: ^ )

Reactions: Jongeedubs

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
oh and I know this has been beaten to death but maybe if enough people ask. CHASTITY!! hehe

Chastity doesn't work mainly because it would make no sense with the sex scenes as they are, imagine you're wearing a chastity belt and a monster beats you up, it can no longer rape you. If it only had a vaginal rape scene, the monster is blocked from playing any scene at all, which would be weird. If the chastity belt could be removed by the monster, then it isn't much of a chastity belt then is it?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Gedan and Fenoxo have never explicitly denied it, but I'm 90% sure it's functionally impossible, given how TiTS works. Maybe if it were coded from the beginning with chastity in mind, it could have happened.

But hey, maybe for CoC 2, in around 5ish years.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
At the very best, you'd get chastity stuff within a single scene, where it isn't a mechanic at all and just fluff. Outside of that I don't think it can happen really, not unless one of the major coders got a real hardon for the stuff that they'd minangle something up, but I'm doubtful that would happen.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aliens to fuck or...aliens that will instead fuck humanity in any way you may think about it ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not only Reaha but in general some nurse scenes for few more npc's/enemies beside Reaha could be added. Why limit ourselfs to our lovely NT cow? ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I want x-paks for all my waifus. I'm not going to apologize for that. Maybe y'all should apologize for encouraging more characters you've never even seen in-game.

Reactions: Krynh

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I want x-paks for all my waifus. I'm not going to apologize for that. Maybe y'all should apologize for encouraging more characters you've never even seen in-game.
Let the people dream.
This is the "content you'd like added" thread after all.
If someone want to see a 3 m tall mantis girl with a fetish for giving head, they're allowed to express their wish for just that :p

And I think we all want more x-packs for our waifus :p

On the topic of suckling, Brandy the character Hugs has at the event submission subforum has a suckling scene :D

I too really love lactation stuff, so more nursing and milking content is always welcome.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Brandy the character Hugs has at the event submission subforum has a suckling scene :D

Heard yous was talkin' shit.

But yeah that's a thing, your PC gets hammered while they're doing it.

Petplay scenes for everyone. including Jack/Jill

Jill ain't really my thing but more pet-play is good. Got so many good ideas for pet-play scenes in my brain; but who's gonna write them?

Oh hey Jill is now my thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs and Zaku

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
That is just the loveliest image I have ever seen of the rival.
Hnnnnng!!!

Heard yous was talkin' shit.
Me? Never.
I have nothing but love for the cow gal. That's why I suggested to help her with her insecurities by making Brandy moo in public. >: D

Jill ain't really my thing but more pet-play is good.
Oh hey Jill is now my thing.
This environment can't be healthy for Hugs. His boundaries just keeps on getting bigger.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Let the people dream. [...] If someone want to see a 3 m tall mantis girl with a fetish for giving head, they're allowed to express their wish for just that :p

Damn but really that mantis you so casualy meantioned I wish to see. We not have yet any mantis-like race in TiTS yet do we?

Is that Jill as foxy gal made by Chesshire Cat maybe? (I hope so as otherwise I wasted like on this post of your intead :p)

Prototype909

Dec 4, 2016
I've love some more penetrative sex with lover characters like Shade. Especially after the scene on Uveto where you basically reaffirm your desires to be with one another it's weird that you'd still be limited to her tail or a boobjob.