What Content Would You Like Added?

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
This is already available through the catnip item, I think.
Mm. Wasn't aware that catnip granted flexibility perk. Thought it didn't.

Regardless, I'd like to see some autocunnilingus scenes. I like dicks as much as anyone else, but, y'know, there's cool stuff you can do without a dick in the equation.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I'd like to see more sex scenes with the cock tails and I would like the number of cock tails to be a factor in those scenes

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
If you use catnip for the Flexibility perk, do you lose it if you become less feline? I tried that in CoC and it didn't work, so...

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
More weapons and clothing would be nice, but I think it would also need acknowledgement. What's the point of having a dildo that can turn into a tentacle fuckfest if you only use it in one orifice?

As for something that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet (maybe), I would like to see more races not on their home planet. There are a few (a zil on Tavros, a lapinara on Myrellion) that I can think of already in the game, but it would be nice to have some more. Give it the feeling that Steele doesn't only start seeing races until after their home planet introduction. I'm referring to races that are discovered and integrated into the UGC in this rush, not races that were already a part of the UGC for a while. Granted, there aren't that many Rush planets right now so it'll be hard to introduce new races with planets we'll get to eventually, but once we get more planets, this is something I'd like to see.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As for something that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet (maybe), I would like to see more races not on their home planet. There are a few (a zil on Tavros, a lapinara on Myrellion) that I can think of already in the game, but it would be nice to have some more. Give it the feeling that Steele doesn't only start seeing races until after their home planet introduction. I'm referring to races that are discovered and integrated into the UGC in this rush, not races that were already a part of the UGC for a while. Granted, there aren't that many Rush planets right now so it'll be hard to introduce new races with planets we'll get to eventually, but once we get more planets, this is something I'd like to see.

I'm mostly against this, purely because realistically uplift takes a long time, particularly given as chaotic and cack-handed an organisation as the UGC. It detracts from the interest and curiousness of natives (not to mention from their various struggles to avoid being exploited) if they're already everywhere and apparently fully integrated into galactic society.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I'm mostly against this, purely because realistically uplift takes a long time, particularly given as chaotic and cack-handed an organisation as the UGC. It detracts from the interest and curiousness of natives (not to mention from their various struggles to avoid being exploited) if they're already everywhere and apparently fully integrated into galactic society.
I'm not saying I want them to be as pervasive as the Ausar or Kaithrit, but seeing one or two in a place off of their home planet would show that some of them can be adventurous and they aren't all stuck there.

A great way to kick off space combat would be to have one of the probes get intercepted on its way to a planet by some pirates. Then when you get the coordinates for the probe, you discover it's on Tavros. When you get there, you find out that the pirates have left and are on their way to...let's say Tarkus. A chase ensues a la Carmen San Diego style, maybe to a few more planets before you finally catch up to them in space and you have a battle against them for the probe. Maybe you had to work with your dear cousin in order to catch up to them and that would be the reason why they also collect the coordinates

Last edited:

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
just having the main story moving forward faster would be great

SevereDesposition

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone talked about making more exotic GameOver sequences? I've run into the standard issue ones frequently, but what about those on the fringe, weird, probably-only-gonna-get-this-once-or-twice ones?

This was triggered when exploring Backer Build Uveto I believe. Found a medical pod stashed in a corner with a placeholder warning and in the usual TiTS fashion got rekt by it. The odd part was when I checked the Codex, the bloody thing filled Steele up to 85% with cum. Decided to try again for shits and giggles after saving and got her up to about 400% before beginning to wonder, what was the capacity meter for if there isn't a bad ending? I have never got her this stuffed before, even after trying P.blossom and abusing the Egg Trainer but always thought there'll be a ending if and when she went overboard.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
more accessories? there are a few ones already, although a good chunk is for specific areas, like the lures and landmine detectors. id like to see some more accessories implemented into the game that gives bigger boosts, basically higher level accessories for combat. Maybe a proper expensive scouter(I'm looking at you, aim-assisting eyepiece) that gives debug-like information about enemies you've already registered in your codex? that's what I've always dreamed of in this game.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
more accessories? there are a few ones already, although a good chunk is for specific areas, like the lures and landmine detectors. id like to see some more accessories implemented into the game that gives bigger boosts, basically higher level accessories for combat. Maybe a proper expensive scouter(I'm looking at you, aim-assisting eyepiece) that gives debug-like information about enemies you've already registered in your codex? that's what I've always dreamed of in this game.

Problem is most writers are not interested in creating items, preferring sex scenes and cool stuff instead and coding new items, while easy, it's boring, a lot of copy-paste job.

Right now I'm working on new ranged weapons and I'm nearly done, with about 130 ready and half of them coded. Accessories are on the pipeline too, however, I have to write and code melee weapons, armor and shields first.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I think there should be NPCs (new and/or existing) whose interactions make use of the Rut and Heat status effects. I have a few ideas for developing those myself, but will need more information about the game universe to slap them into shape.

Also, maybe some follow-up on your Water Princess daughters once they grow up. Maybe seeing them off as a proud mommy/daddy with tears and happiness. Perhaps even something involving more thraggen. That sounds like fun.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Problem is most writers are not interested in creating items, preferring sex scenes and cool stuff instead and coding new items, while easy, it's boring, a lot of copy-paste job.

Right now I'm working on new ranged weapons and I'm nearly done, with about 130 ready and half of them coded. Accessories are on the pipeline too, however, I have to write and code melee weapons, armor and shields first.
You wouldn't happen to want to divulge what types of weapons are being added, would you?

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yeah, for now I've only seen people use drones and the jetpack. My brother wants a bigger sword and

You wouldn't happen to want to divulge what types of weapons are being added, would you?
He's got a massive list linked in his thread.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Karaoke bar event. But only because if I have to suffer through one tonight, everyone else has to suffer too.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I think what would be a good idea is if they would introduce specific encounters to what job you picked when you were being raised like that of smugger, mercenary, or that uh third profession.
Like if you go to a new world or new bar you might meet up with a former college or employer

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I think what would be a good idea is if they would introduce specific encounters to what job you picked when you were being raised like that of smugger, mercenary, or that uh third profession.
Like if you go to a new world or new bar you might meet up with a former college or employer

I agree, this would be most interesting. Maybe different characters/circumstances depending on personality?