What Content Would You Like Added?

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I think what would be a good idea is if they would introduce specific encounters to what job you picked when you were being raised like that of smugger, mercenary, or that uh third profession.
Like if you go to a new world or new bar you might meet up with a former college or employer

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
I think what would be a good idea is if they would introduce specific encounters to what job you picked when you were being raised like that of smugger, mercenary, or that uh third profession.
Like if you go to a new world or new bar you might meet up with a former college or employer

I agree, this would be most interesting. Maybe different characters/circumstances depending on personality?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
More parasites and maybe synthetic tails that the player could find much like the Horse cock/synth sheath that have both a cock and vagina.

Code wise it's impossible for cocktails and cunttails to exist at the same time. At least that's my understanding, I know you can cheat them in via a save game editor but that's not the same thing.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Doesn't hyper just mean that the body part is ridiculously huge? Would that qualify as its own type?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Doesn't hyper just mean that the body part is ridiculously huge?
Pretty much yeah.
Hyper pussy DOES exist, I've seen some shit browsing e621, but it's a LOOOOOOT more niche than hypercock.

Dunno about it being it's own type but who knows?

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Code wise it's impossible for cocktails and cunttails to exist at the same time. At least that's my understanding, I know you can cheat them in via a save game editor but that's not the same thing.
I'm thinking of another tail all together that can by pass that...

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I don't really post alot, and I think what I'd like to see would be be considered lame or useless. But I'd really like claws for gryvains or gryvain arms with claws on the hands really, not really for combat, but for the appearance really.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Random space encounters, the code is already there to get random distress call, so why not make random space encounters? i.e: A distress call from a ship with a name picked at random from a list, boarded by black void pirates. Random asteroids you can get some loot from or you know mining rights, there is supposed to be mining rights in game and they even tell you so at the beginning but so you can only get mining rights from to a random ore deposit in the first planet.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
But I'd really like claws for gryvains or gryvain arms with claws on the hands really, not really for combat, but for the appearance really.
I wish they had claw-arms or scales on their arms myself.
But it's kinda to late to give gryvains those now with all the art of them depictiong them with normal arms and the TF item lacking any claw-hands.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I wish they had claw-arms or scales on their arms myself.
But it's kinda to late to give gryvains those now with all the art of them depictiong them with normal arms and the TF item lacking any claw-hands.

Damn, I hope they have a different TF that will allow you to have'em. And I thought Mirrin had clawed hands or arms? The Half Gryvain quillin model.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Damn, I hope they have a different TF that will allow you to have'em. And I thought Mirrin had clawed hands or arms? The Half Gryvain quillin model.

Eh, you can mix and match mods. Mix a little demon in with the Gryvain mod. Sure, its hit and miss, but you could get some cool combinations.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Personally I would like to see some more Queen Taivra scenes I like the implications of a rich (almost) heiress marrying a Queen of the underworld

Also more interactions with your children (If you have any) Lot of potential for some pretty bizarre scenes especially if you voluntarily got fucked by a bunch of monsters
Which of course you did.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Also more interactions with your children (If you have any) Lot of potential for some pretty bizarre scenes especially if you voluntarily got fucked by a bunch of monsters
Which of course you did.
That awkward moment when Steele has to explain in detail how he or she got a few eggs shoved up their ass against their will.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
That awkward moment when Steele has to explain in detail how he or she got a few eggs shoved up their ass against their will.

KidSteele: "Daddy, where did I come from?"
CaptainSteele: "Well sweetheart, it was a wild time. The war on Myrellion had come to a standstill because of the threat of an orbital bombardment. I was on the planet looking for one your grandfather's probes. Then I met a pretty Nyrean lady, your mommy."
KS: "Yay!"
CS: "Then we had lots of hot and wild sex. My dick down her ovipositor, loading it up with my cum. Then she shoved that ovipositor up my ass and filled it with her fertilised eggs. And thats where you came from, sweetheart."
KS: "............."
CS: "Now finish your scrambled eggs."
KS: :eek:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
CaptainSteele: "Well sweetheart, it was a wild time. The war on Myrellion had come to a standstill because of the threat of an orbital bombardment. I was on the planet looking for one your grandfather's probes. Then I met a pretty Nyrean lady, your mommy."
CS: "Then we had lots of hot and wild sex. My dick down her ovipositor, loading it up with my cum. Then she shoved that ovipositor up my ass and filled it with her fertilised eggs. And thats where you came from, sweetheart."

god dammit all, just spewed coffee when I read that.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

LOL. Fucking 10/10.

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
What I would like to see is a way to give Lerris, Reaha or Shade a dose of Foxfire for a new row of breasts. Kinda supprissed that there isnt a New Texas related TF that does that. :(
That said, I would love to see more TF affact arms/hands, like more arms or use them as melee weapon. Why bother with a sword if you can have 4 arms with claws (or 2 additional spinnaran arms)? Even even just for appearance would be fine as Violent_Peace suggested.

Also: More cunt snake stuff. Doenst have to been seperate scenes, but at least a token mention during some scene would be nice as its kinda weird that the tail is totally ignored by some NPCs (looking at you, Syri!)

Last edited:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
What I would like to see is a way to give Lerris, Reaha or Shade a dose of Foxfire for a new row of breasts. Kinda supprissed that there isnt a New Texas related TF that does that. :(
>_>

<_<

*psst* Hey, go drop by Lerris's place and take a look at her new stuff, she'll get you what you want.

That said, I would love to see more TF affact arms/hands, like more arms or use them as melee weapon. Why bother with a sword if you can have 4 arms with claws (or 2 additional spinnaran arms)? Even even just for appearance would be fine as Violent_Peace suggested.
On to other business, additional arms won't happen, even if it's just for appearances, as even then for it to make sense every single scene (you've been spelling "scene" with a z instead of a c btw) that mentions your arms will probably have to be reworded to make sense of that possibility. That's just an amount of work that Fen&co doesn't feel is worth the payoff.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Something resembling the reverse of the Milodan bad end, wherein you make him a follower by repeatedly beating him and becoming his alpha or somesuch. (Doesn't necessarily have to remove the encounter in the wild, it's implied that those are different tribesmen) I might consider trying to write it myself, if I have time and the drive, I know how monumental something like that would be :confused: (Also perhaps variants on how you treat him when you fuck him, {whether or not you cared about his pleasure or not a majority of the time} I assume a new flag would have to added for that or something

Reactions: captinjoehenry

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
On to other business, additional arms won't happen, even if it's just for appearances, as even then for it to make sense every single scene (you've been spelling "scene" with a z instead of a c btw) that mentions your arms will probably have to be reworded to make sense of that possibility. That's just an amount of work that Fen&co doesn't feel is worth the payoff.
Wait, wouldn't it just be similar to making it understand you have 2 penises/vaginas? I figured 'taur stuff would be tougher to account for.