What Content Would You Like Added?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Definitely want to see more Vanae stuff. I'm actually considering writing up a Vanae follower but am unsure how/if it would fit with what we know about Vanae, especially given that she'd be a herm.

Unless that Vanae gained a dick from hanging out with spacers and their mods, there shouldn't be any cock-wielding Vanae since all their males died out. I mean its the whole reason they kidnap males from other species in other to breed (and eat).

Though if you go the route of her having gotten a mod that makes her grow a dick, you could make it so that she did it because she wanted to help feed her sisters or her tribe was running low on mates. Hell maybe she got it because her species obsession with dick extended to wanting one for her self, so its her fetish so to speak.

Reactions: Jongeedubs and Keto

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'd have to say a few scenes where you get to hang out with Astra, either on Uveto or Tavros. No sex, you just hang out with your niece and talk or put that Stormguard training to use in a VR tournament or something to that effect.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd have to say a few scenes where you get to hang out with Astra, either on Uveto or Tavros. No sex, you just hang out with your niece and talk or put that Stormguard training to use in a VR tournament or something to that effect.

Soon.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
Some tfs I'd still like added dragon (with fairy dragon and Chinese dragon versions as split paths) big cat tf or even just fur patten tfs that has options resembling big cat pattens
And something new Piercings mainly belly button ones x3
And still want a mpreg option >.<
And for clothing kimono and belly dancer costume
I second the cat patterns and kimonos (I actually collect them irl!). My mental image of my PC should have tabby striping on her kaithrit bits so maybe like the vanae markings, we could get general striping where there is fur. That way I could get my tabby, but ShifterDreams could get tiger striping and it could be layered on any fur color in case you wanted an awesome white tiger PC instead of the standard orange. Heck, make a sub PC and name him Cringer if you layer it on green lol.

Also, on my catgirl, maybe I haven't gotten to it yet but is there a catgirl bell collar in game? It seems like a severe oversight if not...

Reactions: Jongeedubs

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You misspelled "dogbois"...

Allow me to explain the difference for those that don't know:

Dogboy:
300px-Vahn_Clothed_%28Adjatha%29.png

Dogboi:
tumblr_osmmfg2QhY1u70tsvo1_1280.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd be okay with a way to put Vahn's head in Liamme's body. Then again, Geoff is already my choice for a lanky fuckbuddy.

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
I must not have gotten to Liamme yet, I don't know them. Or my memory for names is bad. Coooould be the latter.
So I'm also wondering why Vahn can't be added to crew? All the ships on Star Trek had crews of engineers to keep them running. Even Han had Chewie to fix things mid-battle. Why is my famous mining heiress cavorting around the galaxy in a clunker without a highly qualified engineer on board? Who will check out my undercarriage? ;)

Aisha

Jul 16, 2017
Atlanta
He's on the north-end Tavros' residential deck at certain times of the day, and his author is writing pregnancy content for him!
I haven't explored the Residential Deck much so that's on me. I'll have to look around, though I'm not sure he can compete lol [see prior comments of being biased]

infiniteblue

Jul 19, 2017
More variety in weapons especially in freezing or corrosive damage.

Outside of that, I'm just looking forward to future expansions for already existing NPCs.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
A bigger variety of dildos/vibes/etc would be nice. Hell, maybe even a buttplug or somethin'. Gotta have those sweet, sweet masturbation scenes, am I right?

Also wish that cat-morphs got the 'flexibility' perk and, hell, a scene for self-cunnilingus for those with the aforementioned perk. Adored the cat scenes in CoC and definitely wouldn't mind seeing something similar in TiTS.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also wish that cat-morphs got the 'flexibility' perk and, hell, a scene for self-cunnilingus for those with the aforementioned perk. Adored the cat scenes in CoC and definitely wouldn't mind seeing something similar in TiTS.
This is already available through the catnip item, I think.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Had a quick rethink and honestly this is just wild wishlisting.
  • More clothes variations, like jeans or combats. Its entirely cosmetic but its the little things.
  • Nat Irson relationship because everyone likes shy girls, right?
  • A couple of more tribbing scenes for female characters?
  • Taking Aina or Anzhela on dates
  • More Kara scenes
Like I said, wild wishlisting

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Had a quick rethink and honestly this is just wild wishlisting.
  • More clothes variations, like jeans or combats. Its entirely cosmetic but its the little things.
  • Nat Irson relationship but everyone likes shy girls, right?
  • A couple of more tribbing scenes for female characters?
  • Taking Aina or Anzhela on dates
  • More Kara scenes
Like I said, wild wishlisting

Hmmm interesting... I will point out Aina, more scenes where you get to fuck her absolutely silly and totally aheago her would be awesome xD