What Content Would You Like Added?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Making 2nd weapon been put in acc slot would be slight unusual. So for case if some would make one or whole line of dual weapons (for low/mid/high lvl with current cap) having it as weapon used in weapon slot with changes in code to treat it as dual while PC attack be better. As if we want to go for 2nd weapon in other slot then it would be better done with offhand slot - slot we not have now and may not be so usefull aside using 2nd weapon for some time after been added.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Would it be possible to make a melee weapon (i.e. brass knuckles) that doubles as a ranged weapon? The reason I'm asking is because if you don't have a weapon equipped, I think you use a rock in both the melee spot and ranged spot. I don't remember where I saw it but I remember seeing a punching weapon that had guns on the sides so the person would deal extra damage when their fiat connected... wait what about a weapon that shoots cars! Also what about an SSTD that turns you into a furry on the night of a full moon (or every 30 days)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
wait what about a weapon that shoots cars!

I saw a GTAV mod that did that, was hilarious to see it raining cars that would explode on impact, very laggy if you over do it though. Might be a silly weapon option for TiTs if the writers were feeling wacky that day.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
weapons that can be melee and ranged do sound like they could be cool. I mean I've always wanted a guardian spear on my merc steeles...

latest

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I actually want to know what happens if you "try" to use the treatment twice or multiple times. It got me very curious.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I thought you'd die of boob- and/or ball-explosion. Anyone elso got a guess?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Spike razor If I not wrong game not allow using Treatment again after first dose. So if it allow then it would be something wrong going on here.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It would be nice if all shields except the ozone aegis got a large (50%+) vulnerability to electricity. Its kinda weird that shields are touted as being elec vulnerable yet the only elec vulnerable shield in existence is the ultra fancy kiha corp model.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It would be nice if all shields except the ozone aegis got a large (50%+) vulnerability to electricity. Its kinda weird that shields are touted as being elec vulnerable yet the only elec vulnerable shield in existence is the ultra fancy kiha corp model.
I thought that was handled by the electrical damage type doing more damage on shields in general.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I thought that was handled by the electrical damage type doing more damage on shields in general.
I can't find anything on TiTS-Public @ Github to support this. Can you show me the part of the code that causes electric damage to damage shields more?

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I can't find anything on TiTS-Public @ Github to support this. Can you show me the part of the code that causes electric damage to damage shields more?

Shields are supposed to be vulnerable to electric weapons, however, only a few have the negative electric resistance.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
They (Devs) probably jsut keep forgetting that due to canon they made most of shields ingame should have this at least 5% negative electric resistance.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
Seriously? I always figured that it was hard-coded into the shield class of items. If it's on a shield-by-shield basis then there's need for a widespread item-stat overhaul to compensate.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
On a related note, are there any repeatable fights whatsoever where the perk "enhanced dampened" can have any effect under optimal conditions?

So far we have lots and lots and lots and lots of kinetic based enemies, few element users, fewer element vulnerable shields and no reason to use them. (Also, no kinetic weak shields)

(Appologies for the tech-esque rant)

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
On a related note, are there any repeatable fights whatsoever where the perk "enhanced dampened" can have any effect under optimal conditions?

So far we have lots and lots and lots and lots of kinetic based enemies, few element users, fewer element vulnerable shields and no reason to use them. (Also, no kinetic weak shields)

(Appologies for the tech-esque rant)
You like the Tech class a lot don't you?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
also how long till we fuck with Riya? she sorta boils my blood.

Sadly, seems like her author has taken for a hobby to annoy/make fun of those that don't like her, at least as far as her current expansions go. I don't know the reason for this, or how even the dev team allowed that to be even a thing.

One thing is giving green light to well written content that caters to someone's desires and doesn't go against general rules, another entirely different is doing that with content, that albeit still well-written, has the function to serve as a deliberate middle finger for some. Still, any further comment related to that NPC will likely derail this thread, so I suggest you to question about it on the Riya's own thread. Even so, I don't think that you'll get a satisfactory answer.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Sadly, seems like her author has taken for a hobby to annoy/make fun of those that don't like her, at least as far as her current expansions go. I don't know the reason for this, or how even the dev team allowed that to be even a thing.

One thing is giving green light to well written content that caters to someone's desires and doesn't go against general rules, another entirely different is doing that with content, that albeit still well-written, has the function to serve as a deliberate middle finger for some. Still, any further comment related to that NPC will likely derail this thread, so I suggest you to question about it on the Riya's own thread. Even so, I don't think that you'll get a satisfactory answer.
Never mind

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Riya wasn't designed specifically to annoy people, per se, that was just a bonus.

When Savin says she's good, he just means she's well written.

Last edited:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fair enough.

To the thread topic, then: I know Uveto is still under development, but once it's complete I'd like to see dev focus start to move towards moving the story forward. We're decidedly overleveled for the currently available content, and it's been a considerable amount of time since the last probe planet. It would be nice not to end up in a Dungeon 3 situation again.

I'm also super into all of the new exhibitionism content that AHornyPanda added recently, and hope for more on that front.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I too would like to see the story advancing again, with what was it the prison station being next on the list? Which will have to wait till after the space-ship update I'm guessing?

We seriously need more main story branch content, the last time we got any was what 2 years ago now?

Reactions: Primename

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I too would like to see the story advancing again, with what was it the prison station being next on the list? Which will have to wait till after the space-ship update I'm guessing?

We seriously need more main story branch content, the last time we got any was what 2 years ago now?

Problem is, every new probe is a planet worth of content and that's a lot to write let alone code.

Well, I guess they can say one of the probes was intercepted by pirates or got adrift and landed on an asteroid or something, turning it into a dungeon quest instead of adding a whole new planet.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm also super into all of the new exhibitionism content that AHornyPanda added recently, and hope for more on that front.

Exhibitionism is something I find slightly annoying, on account of it being one of those trademark Fenoxo sex mechanics which only really goes one way. In much the same way with corruption, regardless of whether the player is into public displays or not, they are flatly encouraged to get into it in order to access the bulk of the content.

I'd like the player to start somewhere in the middle of a scale between exhibitionism and embarrassment; conspicuously covering up and deliberately seeking privacy should push the player one way just as surely as going nekkid wherever pulls the other. So we can play as the cute, prim, blushing Steele just as surely as the all-out-there slut.

That's my completely unrealistic and irritating take on it, anyway.