What Content Would You Like Added?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like the player to start somewhere in the middle of a scale between exhibitionism and embarrassment; conspicuously covering up and deliberately seeking privacy should push the player one way just as surely as going nekkid wherever pulls the other. So we can play as the cute, prim, blushing Steele just as surely as the all-out-there slut.

I'd certainly be up for more content going in the other direction for players who like playing that way. I just happen to always play Steele as a full-throttle sex goddess, so having more content that addresses that pushes one of my favorite buttons.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Nonesuch: Did I never show you my Exhibition expansion? I commissioned AHornyPanda to work on it but I think she left, lol.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
More NPC getting pregnant by Steele content is what I'd love to see. There's not much from what I've seen so far. The Gabilani would be prime for this I think (I also would love more Gabilani so it works out).

One day maybe I'll write an NPC... once I git gud

Easy mode would be commission but not many people open for commission these days

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ssm0use

Jan 9, 2016
after the explanation in the "ideas" thread, I'm not sure I should bother to send my thoughts. But here goes. I joined Patreon at the $5 level mostly as a thank you for the work done so far on CoC and T.i.T.s. Both are amazing efforts and come about as close as I've seen to Chris Carter's idea of fictional worlds that truly let you dive into a story. The basic idea was that through interactions one would feel like the NPC's are able in a sense to get to know you and interact with you based on your past encounters.

With that as a background, I was kind of surprised nothing was written into the story that would allow Reaha to react to a player that had gotten "The Treatment". So my idea is basically to add some level of reaction. I've been hesitant to write anything for such an established game because my ideas, especially in the case of an established NPC, are likely to be very different from the creator of that character. However, if this idea doesn't seem likely to be implemented, I'll take a stab at writing this addition. Just ping me and let me know. Thanks.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
after the explanation in the "ideas" thread, I'm not sure I should bother to send my thoughts. But here goes. I joined Patreon at the $5 level mostly as a thank you for the work done so far on CoC and T.i.T.s. Both are amazing efforts and come about as close as I've seen to Chris Carter's idea of fictional worlds that truly let you dive into a story. The basic idea was that through interactions one would feel like the NPC's are able in a sense to get to know you and interact with you based on your past encounters.

With that as a background, I was kind of surprised nothing was written into the story that would allow Reaha to react to a player that had gotten "The Treatment". So my idea is basically to add some level of reaction. I've been hesitant to write anything for such an established game because my ideas, especially in the case of an established NPC, are likely to be very different from the creator of that character. However, if this idea doesn't seem likely to be implemented, I'll take a stab at writing this addition. Just ping me and let me know. Thanks.
If that's something you want to write, you'll have to collaborate with the author of that character.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
There already are blurbs and lines in Reaha's content that appear if Steele is treated.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
More long-term transformations like The Treatment myself, where you really feel like your character is changing.
I feel like foxfire and its variant do this pretty well, but I agree completely. Long-term, powerful transformations are the bomb-diggity, especially if there's flavor thrown in for the PC's experience beyond the physical, outward changes.

darktowerxxx

Oct 25, 2015
I would like to have Myrellion story quests finished up, as well as maybe some new story quests for the existing planets that make you have a reason to revisit them.

darktowerxxx

Oct 25, 2015
There is also a hint at psy powers with high wisdom score during character creation. I have maxed wisdom and nothing has come of it. Just wondering.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Last edited:

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
There has be an easier way to gain height for Steele. I know we have the Loft cake and Poe A's armor but the best I get is 11ft, while a goo girl gets 13ft.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
There has be an easier way to gain height for Steele. I know we have the Loft cake and Poe A's armor but the best I get is 11ft, while a goo girl gets 13ft.
On that note, it would be neat if there was some height related text every once in a while. Short characters have trouble reaching items up high and seeing over counters while tall ones have problems fitting in doorways and have to crouch.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Some scenes have such problems. It's a matter of writers remembering the height differences.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Some tfs I'd still like added dragon (with fairy dragon and Chinese dragon versions as split paths) big cat tf or even just fur patten tfs that has options resembling big cat pattens
And something new Piercings mainly belly button ones x3
And still want a mpreg option >.<
And for clothing kimono and belly dancer costume

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
Definitely want to see more Vanae stuff. I'm actually considering writing up a Vanae follower but am unsure how/if it would fit with what we know about Vanae, especially given that she'd be a herm.