What Content Would You Like Added?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Wait, wouldn't it just be similar to making it understand you have 2 penises/vaginas? I figured 'taur stuff would be tougher to account for.

lol nope

Every scene at the moment exists assuming you have two (2) arms, where as different scenes make use of variants like {multiCock: two dicks} and parser stuff like [pc.cocks].

Imagine going back to every scene and investigating whether a change needs to be made and then making all those changes.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Well, as I said, the cunt snake is also ignored in most scenes, so having 2 arms not being mentioned doenst seem that much of a deal breaker :p
But I see your point, there must be hundreds of scenes and variations that might be affected by that :/

*psst* Hey, go drop by Lerris's place and take a look at her new stuff, she'll get you what you want.

I know there are a couple of ways for PC to archive that, but I was looking for a way to affect one of the NPCs.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I know there are a couple of ways for PC to archive that, but I was looking for a way to affect one of the NPCs.
Ah, yes, I might appreciate a way to do that as well :)smuggo:) it just through me off how you went to Foxfire instead of the item with no side effects.

EDIT: What in the world happened to the :smuggo: emoticon I used? I think I'll leave that there so that people can witness it's weirdness.

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
lol nope

Every scene at the moment exists assuming you have two (2) arms, where as different scenes make use of variants like {multiCock: two dicks} and parser stuff like [pc.cocks].

Imagine going back to every scene and investigating whether a change needs to be made and then making all those changes.
Ah, alrighty then, my bad.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I'm guessing you were trying to put the smuggo in parentheses. It looks like you can do a smiley forward and backwards, so it created the smiley and then smuggo didn't have the colons needed to properly format. My guess is if you put a space between the ( and : it should work, but I'm too lazy to test it

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Front Rack is a good item to add more rows but we need one with more ooomph
What do you consider as "more oomph"? FrontRack was a WIP for long enough to suggest additions and/or changes.

The only thing I don't like myself (to the point I outright consider it a bug) in the final product is that it was written to give Steele as many breasts/abs as possible regardless of being a goo or not. Yet it doesn't seem to add the fifth row Galomax offers if Steele isn't a goo character :mad:

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I suppose maybe a couple of scenes where Steele helps Zephyr practice for her arm wrestling match against Big T.
Maybe after a couple of sessions, one of them might suggest making things more interesting in that timeless TiTS fashion where the winner gets to ream the loser.
Maybe the scenes for Steele winning include the usual; Oral, vaginal and anal, throw in some DP or some orgasm denial. Maybe use the orgasm denial to really get her pent up for that match against Big T.

Last edited:

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Code wise it's impossible for cocktails and cunttails to exist at the same time. At least that's my understanding, I know you can cheat them in via a save game editor but that's not the same thing.

The weird thing about this, is that it SEEMS properly supported everywhere but the description page. Sex scenes that can use one pull the one they need and use the right descriptors, sex scenes that can use either instead use both and flow perfectly. There may be a scene where it messes up, and I just haven't seen it, but from what I've seen so far, it's just the description, and that can be changed by switching "each" to "some" or "one".

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
A nursery overhaul would be nice.
More interactions with your children, upgrading the area, and stuff like that.

From what I understand, that might be a nightmare to try and code, considering the sheer number of variables (number of children, their siring. From what I can see is that there are about 16 characters that can become pregnant by Steele or make Steele pregnant).

What a lot of people are doing now is taking care of the pregnancy in their own work. (Sera's Dom route and Mirrin's upcoming pregnancy expansion come to mind)

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
From what I understand, that might be a nightmare to try and code, considering the sheer number of variables (number of children, their siring. From what I can see is that there are about 16 characters that can become pregnant by Steele or make Steele pregnant).

What a lot of people are doing now is taking care of the pregnancy in their own work. (Sera's Dom route and Mirrin's upcoming pregnancy expansion come to mind)

I'm pretty sure just adding some fluff updates to the Nursery isn't that intensive to code, the problem is getting someone to write it. Now if you want to radically alter some fundamental feature of the place, then I could see an issue in coding it.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
I'm pretty sure just adding some fluff updates to the Nursery isn't that intensive to code, the problem is getting someone to write it. Now if you want to radically alter some fundamental feature of the place, then I could see an issue in coding it.
Nursery needs a Six Flags water park. And a runway so Steele can shoot this season's biggest hit, "Alien Toddlers in Tiaras." I'm telling ya, we'll make millions!

PrettyProvi

Aug 7, 2017
Though if someone were to write more anal powerbottom scenes they'd most likely be accessable to everyone because everyone has a butthole
Yeah true but there's only one scene Ive found of getting your butthole eaten out and i wish there was more. Like, sure give it to both genders but females should not get all the eating out fun.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I think @MistyBirb was working on a TF that did that.
Nope. Her TF only covers sexual parts. Not hips.

There IS this though, which will allow you to choose to shrink your hips with no other effect... but I'm not sure if it's writer @Preacher submitted it or not.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
@Emerald Come to think of it, I haven't heard from @Preacher in a while. Hope he's ok.
It's only been a week since he's last been online. The guy's probably just working or something. Once someone's gone for a month or two is when I start worrying.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I wonder if yoga can give a perk, I mean it's can non-transformative flexibility but you know that's Just my sense

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I'd love to have an option to somehow revisit one off scenes (like Cass and Kaede threesome). I mean, sure I have multiple save files. But I put so much effort into making my PC just to my liking and would love to revisit those scenes with a current save. Even if it's some sort of virtual reality machine or something you can buy for your ship.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I'd love to have an option to somehow revisit one off scenes (like Cass and Kaede threesome). I mean, sure I have multiple save files. But I put so much effort into making my PC just to my liking and would love to revisit those scenes with a current save. Even if it's some sort of virtual reality machine or something you can buy for your ship.

A memory machine, so you can revisit old memories. It would be a way to get the one time scenes again without breaking immersion.

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
A memory machine, so you can revisit old memories. It would be a way to get the one time scenes.
Yeah, the only thing is I think it would be easier to code (and better overall) if you retained all the options you had on the initial encounter. So you could see the content you missed. It might not even be possible to pull exactly what choices you made since I'm not sure if the game tracks that or not. But I know it could at least track encounters that have been triggered.